Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,312 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I will send out an invitation momentarily to each of you. Go to Community then your Notifications (bell icon) to find the invites. Welcome!
  • niecey61
    niecey61 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Thank you for starting this group. I would love to be a part of it.
    Denise
  • KellyAnnLyon
    KellyAnnLyon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would too! I'm 48, so I'm very close to 50. :)
  • Pam165
    Pam165 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would like to join, 58, new widow, a little lost right now, will not cry, well, maybe a little
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Pam sorry to hear of your loss, you are aloud to cry.....
  • codywogen
    Options
    hiya i turned 50 last december, would love to join please :smile:
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Pam, I will be praying for you as you deal with the changes in your life.
  • codywogen
    Options
    pam really sorry to hear of your loss, sending you a big virtual hug, just got home from the funeral of my closest friend, not quite the same as you but i understand the feeling a bit lost and a little cry can help x
  • Gilly139
    Gilly139 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be 58 in June and am hoping to halve my weight by my sixtieth birthday! Please may |I join this group?
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Linda from Virginia, I'm 52 and would love to give and get support and encouragement from others like me.
    Pam, so sorry for your loss. Prayers for your comfort and peace through this difficult time. Linda
  • krdews
    krdews Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'll be 52 this spring and slowly approaching my goal, but having anxiety about maintaining. Hoping for inspiration & motivation. May I have an invite, please.
  • pedidiva
    pedidiva Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    57 here. new to MFP, would love to join.
  • moneau_m
    Options
    I would really like to join this group. I turned 50 last September and need to lose over 100 lbs. Support is what I need to keep up the work. I just became a Grandma last year and I don't want to be known as the fat Grandma that's boring!
  • jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,743 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and hoping to lose 40 lbs. I've realized I need accountability and encouragement to stick to a diet. I'm hoping I can join this group to find both. Thank you!
  • MTherese1214
    Options
    Sign me up! I am 53 and ready to go! Need a few friends for motivation.
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Sending out invitations in just a moment. I have come to realize that there are TWO threads with this same name-weird! Anyway, if you don't get your invitation then PM me, please!

Go to Community then to Notifications (bell icon) to find your invitations! Welcome!!!
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'll be waiting
  • Ananya23
    Ananya23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 53 and would love to be invited
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Welcome ladies! Invitations are flying your way and you will find them under Community then Notifications. See you in the group!
    Zooty :D
  • Karen3savage
    Karen3savage Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Turning 55 this year & am tired of living in this body. Love this app & hope to get invited to this group.