New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    ibzccwps452b.jpg

A little behind but I finally tried these last night... and I was totally disappointed! :( The chocolate creme tastes off to me, like the fake waxy chocolate on those Hostess cupcakes (I think that's the point but yuck) and the creme center is like a more "liquidy" regular Oreo creme. I don't really know what I was expecting but these just didn't do it for me. And I am SO an Oreo person.

Can't wait for the lemon Thins!!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    This company sent me free coupons. I've tried their tuna before and it was ok (who hasn't), but this is just horrible. It's flaky, strangely white colored, and still had little flecks of skin in it. It's simply unbearable no matter how much mayo you put on it. It's even worse than those kipper snacks that I talked about recently.
    Pink-Salmon_-Skinless-_-Boneless_overview.png
    tumblr_o30i1x1Fh01v8q7x5o1_1280.jpg
    I like their pouches of salmons and tuna better. The cans are too big for me, and I never seem to be able to finish an entire one. The pouches are just about the right portion.

To me, though, the salmon tastes about the same as the tuna. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if I closed my eyes before I ate it. I usually just buy these instead of the tuna due to mercury concerns.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Still no luck on the new Talenti flavors. I'm sad.

I've found all the new flavors at Giant.

I was shocked to find Giant also had a few flavors of Gelato Fiasco, & Cinnamon Buns was re-added to the Ben & Jerry's flavors!

I haven't bought any ice cream for a few weeks since I gave it up for Lent.

What did you think of the new Cupcake Oreos?

that dang cinnamon buns ice cream haha ugh. I can't put it down.

You have no idea how stoked I was when I spotted it in the freezer.

That's the only ice cream that I always have to eat the whole pint of.

I'll probably buy that, a few of the new Talenti flavors, & some of the Gelato Fiasco.

There was an ice cream that sounded like it had an Asian name that had an interesting Ginger flavor that I will try as well.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    ASH_DVM wrote: »
    Probably not new but I bought some of these and was actually surprisingly surprised.

Special-K-Heavenly-Caramel-Brownies.jpg

Sure, it's basically a 80 calorie cookie, but quite satisfying.

Those are really good!

Better than Fiber 1 Brownies? Cause I like the sound of caramel over peanut butter. Though both are good.

I find the Special K brownies more dense & chewier.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    ibzccwps452b.jpg

A little behind but I finally tried these last night... and I was totally disappointed! :( The chocolate creme tastes off to me, like the fake waxy chocolate on those Hostess cupcakes (I think that's the point but yuck) and the creme center is like a more "liquidy" regular Oreo creme. I don't really know what I was expecting but these just didn't do it for me. And I am SO an Oreo person.

Can't wait for the lemon Thins!!

Someone left these in the break room at work today & I took one to try.

I didn't care for this flavor either!

I hope they bring back the Cotton Candy flavor now that one was good!
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    bx7epd4rqs0o.jpeg

Bought these tonight and they are yummy! Very tangy!!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    i4jfksyqj1cp.jpg

I picked these up after seeing the great reviews somewhere in this thread. They are $5.50 regular price at Kroger, so I waited until they went on sale and I had a coupon from Kroger - I got them for $3.50, so still a pretty premium price. But they are really good! The waffle cone sandwich is sooo good and the gelato is very creamy and delicious. There is a noticeable hazelnut flavour but it is not overwhelming. I was amazed at how it could be so rich for only 210 calories (and it was actually the advertised 75g, not larger)! Very satisfied :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    bx7epd4rqs0o.jpeg

Bought these tonight and they are yummy! Very tangy!!

These look so interesting, lemon chips, never had anything like it!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    For those of you spoiled enough to know what a wawa is, I strongly recommend these! Just tried them this morning and as a fan of their other cannoli dip and chips, I can say these blow their other versions out of the water (even the regular and the pumpkin)!!! Very tasty, although it could use a stronger coffee flavoring. 280 calories and worth every single one of them.

h7g48qcddi36.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    i4jfksyqj1cp.jpg

I picked these up after seeing the great reviews somewhere in this thread. They are $5.50 regular price at Kroger, so I waited until they went on sale and I had a coupon from Kroger - I got them for $3.50, so still a pretty premium price. But they are really good! The waffle cone sandwich is sooo good and the gelato is very creamy and delicious. There is a noticeable hazelnut flavour but it is not overwhelming. I was amazed at how it could be so rich for only 210 calories (and it was actually the advertised 75g, not larger)! Very satisfied :)
    I went back to see if there was another package but didn't find any! :( I didn't check to see if they had any at regular price.
    This company sent me free coupons. I've tried their tuna before and it was ok (who hasn't), but this is just horrible. It's flaky, strangely white colored, and still had little flecks of skin in it. It's simply unbearable no matter how much mayo you put on it. It's even worse than those kipper snacks that I talked about recently.
    Pink-Salmon_-Skinless-_-Boneless_overview.png
    tumblr_o30i1x1Fh01v8q7x5o1_1280.jpg
    I like their pouches of salmons and tuna better. The cans are too big for me, and I never seem to be able to finish an entire one. The pouches are just about the right portion.

To me, though, the salmon tastes about the same as the tuna. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if I closed my eyes before I ate it. I usually just buy these instead of the tuna due to mercury concerns.
    Personally, I just don't like canned or pouched salmon. I tried a couple of different brands until I gave up on them.

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    For those of you spoiled enough to know what a wawa is, I strongly recommend these! Just tried them this morning and as a fan of their other cannoli dip and chips, I can say these blow their other versions out of the water (even the regular and the pumpkin)!!! Very tasty, although it could use a stronger coffee flavoring. 280 calories and worth every single one of them.

h7g48qcddi36.jpg

glad there aren't any Wawas near me!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    No Wawas near me either. From what I've read, I guess it's like Buckee's.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    Still no luck on the new Talenti flavors. I'm sad.

I've found all the new flavors at Giant.

I was shocked to find Giant also had a few flavors of Gelato Fiasco, & Cinnamon Buns was re-added to the Ben & Jerry's flavors!

I haven't bought any ice cream for a few weeks since I gave it up for Lent.

What did you think of the new Cupcake Oreos?

that dang cinnamon buns ice cream haha ugh. I can't put it down.

You have no idea how stoked I was when I spotted it in the freezer.

That's the only ice cream that I always have to eat the whole pint of.

I'll probably buy that, a few of the new Talenti flavors, & some of the Gelato Fiasco.

There was an ice cream that sounded like it had an Asian name that had an interesting Ginger flavor that I will try as well.

haha yup i eat the entire thing. so worth it. its litle cinnamon toast crunch cereal (no crunch) in ice cream form
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

h7g48qcddi36.jpg

Wegmans has a similar thing that I've been dying to try actually... but it's 430 calories. Yikes, lol.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

h7g48qcddi36.jpg

Wegmans has a similar thing that I've been dying to try actually... but it's 430 calories. Yikes, lol.

Really? I was actually just at Wegmans today, I would have loved to try it (and maybe share the other half with siblings haha)! I also noticed these: Forte gelato and Sorbabes sorbet. I found the price a bit high for the size (couldn't justify sacrificing my Halo Top without a really good review), have you seen or tried it before? I'm really having a hard time deciding whether or not to go back and splurge to give it a try!
    mfp-f0qzxks4dob5.jpg
    en.vanillaforums.com/editor/ba/1fmcb8xct29x.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

h7g48qcddi36.jpg

Really? I was actually just at Wegmans today, I would have loved to try it (and maybe share the other half with siblings haha)! I also noticed these: Forte gelato and Sorbabes sorbet. I found the price a bit high for the size (couldn't justify sacrificing my Halo Top without a really good review), have you seen or tried it before? I'm really having a hard time deciding whether or not to go back and splurge to give it a try!
    mfp-f0qzxks4dob5.jpg
    en.vanillaforums.com/editor/ba/1fmcb8xct29x.jpg

Seen them but haven't bought them, I think none of the flavors appealed to me for the calories...
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a food product, but...

t0it2sr7w9ar.jpg
    I ordered this from Amazon last week, and I've been experimenting with it for the past few days. I love it! It makes perfect black beans in 15 minutes, perfect steamed potatoes in 5, and flawless bone broth in 2 1/2 hours! It gels and jiggles like Jell-O and everything!

It also cooks rice, sautés, slow cooks, and makes yogurt. I haven't tried the yogurt setting yet, but I'm planning on trying that this weekend. It's also super quiet, easy to clean, and doesn't omit any smells! Totally worth the $94 I paid!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    That sounds really neat.