New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• asongforholly
    asongforholly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely obsessed with Arctic Zero ice cream. They have tons more flavors that my store doesn't stock. It makes me sad.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely obsessed with Arctic Zero ice cream. They have tons more flavors that my store doesn't stock. It makes me sad.

If you go to their website & look through the flavors you can see the nearest stores that stock it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

The ones are tried were so not worth the calories. Tasteless base. The chunks were good but that wasn't worth the calories at all.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,249 Member
    Options
    I dislike all the pumpkin spice stuff this time of the year as I can't have ginger (well, I have not tried to add ginger back to the diet but it's one of those things that are supposed to flare my medical condition). Luckily, I can usually find apple flavored stuff so I just stick to that!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    jdo5jz1ecfap.png
    ooed20pwaoak.jpg

Gastronaut Ice Cream. Organic freeze-dried ice cream. Hell yeah.

Where did you find this???? I loveeeee freeze-dried ice cream!

Also, I tried McDonald's pumpkin pie today! I haven't had it before so I don't know if it was always half cream or if it was previously all pumpkin but the pumpkin cream combination was heaven! It was like pumpkin cheesecake but so much better!!!
    EDIT: It tasted like pumpkin, not pumpkin spice for those of you who hate pumpkin spice but appreciate pumpkin ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    rmbpshi3rys9.jpg
    Far from being a "new" product but i haven tried them since they made them less hard. I was never a big fan because they were too hard for me, but I really like how they are less crunchy now. I also thought it was funny one bar has 100 calories but two has 190 hahaha. How does that make sense?

• Francl27
    Options
    I found a new brand of cottage cheese at Shop Rite. It came in individual containers like yogurt... with fruit on the bottom (peach, strawberry, pineapple and something else) or plain (the plain one had 19g of protein per container!). But it didn't show the price, so I didn't bother... I'll keep checking though (of course the brand escapes me now).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I found a new brand of cottage cheese at Shop Rite. It came in individual containers like yogurt... with fruit on the bottom (peach, strawberry, pineapple and something else) or plain (the plain one had 19g of protein per container!). But it didn't show the price, so I didn't bother... I'll keep checking though (of course the brand escapes me now).

Was it Breakstone?
  • Francl27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Was it Breakstone?

No. It's white containers.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    28775950812_a68da59949_b.jpg

I didn't have time to go to my usual HEB, so I went to a different one... The location and customers were less than welcoming but this was there and too much of a novelty to resist. I'll try these after I finish the cookies I did eat tonight.

Swedish Fish Oreos! Like the bacon Pop Tarts, I think this is something the Internet overreacted on. They weren't as good as the blueberry pie Oreos I had left, but I'd put them around the middle on my list of Oreos.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2016
    Options
    29272849675_2e6eb08421_z.jpg?resize=640%2C379&ssl=1
    Didn't try these but want to!

FullSizeRender_3-1.jpg?w=750
    these were pretty good. They reminded me of mini apple cider cinnamon donuts. I just tried one cookie. Did not taste much apple. I loved the chips, very cinnamony and delicious. I liked these a lot more than the new chips ahoy cinnamon thins. I bet they would be good warmed a few seconds in the microwave.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

these were pretty good. They reminded me of mini apple cider cinnamon donuts. I just tried one cookie. Did not taste much apple. I loved the chips, very cinnamony and delicious. I liked these a lot more than the new chips ahoy cinnamon thins. I bet they would be good warmed a few seconds in the microwave.

Where'd you find both of these?

@MoHousdon donut cookies!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

I didn't find the kisses but I saw on impulsive buy. Found the cookies at wegmans :smile:
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Too... Many.... Cookies
  • hgycta
    Options

Welp everything birthday cake flavored has been more of a disappointment this year (7-11's slurpee and cappuccino, MusclePharm's bar, Project 7's gum, just to name a few) EXCEPT for the birthday cake airheads I tried which were phenomenal but only available in a pack with their other flavors, which I didn't want to spend my money on since I only wanted the birthday cake.
    I will definitely keep an eye out for these regardless and hope you guys leave a review if you beat me to it!
    I still think Denny's new fluffier buttermilk pancakes taste a lot like birthday cake >~>
    Speaking of, did anyone find Denny's new pancake mixes yet at Walmart or anywhere else? The Impulse Buy posted about them but they're no where!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Birthday cake Keebler cookies were pretty good.
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Not a food, but Chapstick makes a Birthday Cake flavor (scent?) that is amazing.

On another note, I finally tried Noosa yogurt and now I know what y'all are raving about. Holy cow! It's amazing. My grocer only carries the standard fruit flavors. I hope I can find some of the other amazing-sounding flavors nearby somewhere.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Not a food, but Chapstick makes a Birthday Cake flavor (scent?) that is amazing.

On another note, I finally tried Noosa yogurt and now I know what y'all are raving about. Holy cow! It's amazing. My grocer only carries the standard fruit flavors. I hope I can find some of the other amazing-sounding flavors nearby somewhere.

I love that birthday cake chapstick! It reminds me of the Frosted Donut Crunch cereal honestly xD
    Also, I've noticed Target carries more Noosa yogurt varieities so you should check there!
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    a083jdgysl3r.png
    Got these at Target today for $2.50 (after sale + cartwheel + coupons). Yum! They're like little, soft Thin Mint bites!

I bought some of those, too, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them. 1 serving gives me more than my chocolate fix usually too!