New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Brithicks wrote: »
    all you noosa fans... mexican chocolate in the 4 pack of 4 oz containers. Add berries, coconut, and/or slivered almonds (or eat it plain). However you decide to eat it, just get it!!!

I miss the Mexican Chocolate Coffee Mate, haven't seen it for a while.
  • 157isgoal
    157isgoal Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I am totally falling in love wit ht he noosa yogurts. I want to buy the salted carmel that I have heard so much about-(sigh)

SO GOOD they are!
  • 157isgoal
    157isgoal Posts: 21 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Brithicks wrote: »
    all you noosa fans... mexican chocolate in the 4 pack of 4 oz containers. Add berries, coconut, and/or slivered almonds (or eat it plain). However you decide to eat it, just get it!!!

I admit my first Noosa was the pumpkin and I wasn't a fan. But I love the salted caramel. Haven't seen any of the new flavors though and it's NEVER on sale :(

It usually never is here either but as of late it's been 3/$5
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough Kit Kat Chunky, saw it in the shop yesterday and couldn't resist it! Must admit it wasn't all that special :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    rjzm5j5ubk7p.jpeg

Just found this at target

I just bought this yesterday at Wegmans! I haven't tried it yet, but it looks yummy. Pumpkin spice ALL the things!

I saw reviews that this wasn't really that good so you guys will have to let me know what you think of it!!!
    I picked up the Pumpkin Cheerios at Walmart and LOVE them! Such a delicious blend of fall spices! Seriously, Cheerios has their stuff together!
    246oq9s.jpg

I was really excited to try this when I saw it, but I ended up gagging from it. Whatever spices they put in it, it's so spicy to the point where it almost tastes bitter. Would not recommend :/

ETA: I just realized you can't see the brand name, it's Healthy Choice.

What a shame, I LOVE burrito bowls (tried wawa, taco bell's cantina power bowl {still my favorite}, and Devour's), I definitely would have wasted my money on this until I saw your review! Thanks for saving me disappointment :/

I'm hoping it's good! I'll have to buy the Pumpkin Spice Cheerio's at work tomorrow.

No idea when I'll try any of the cereals since I am still plugging away at the Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal, & I bought the Pumpkin Spice Kashi bars at the Grocery Outlet yesterday. I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for the Pumpkin Pie yogurt!

I'm hoping this year Talenti has the Pumpkin Pie ice cream back at Giant. Last year they only had the Egg Nog & Peppermint Bark (I detested this flavor).

mascarpone-pistachio-caramel-200x250.jpg

Tried this flavor yesterday, & didn't care much for it. The flavor was very boring (I'm not a huge pistachio ice cream fan) & the marscapone stuck to the roof of my mouth leaving a film.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    We're the pumpkin Cheerios better than trader jo pumpkin os? @wearmi1 @hgycta
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I also bought

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/08/15/spotted-on-shelves-limited-edition-quaker-pumpkin-spice-life-cereal/

I'll have to do a review when I try all of the new Pumpkin cereals.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I never tried the Trader Joe's pumpkin o's as I don't really love close to one, but I have a hard time believing there's a pumpkin cereal better than the Cheerios! I tried pumpkin mini wheats last year and they were really good, but the Cheerios still win. The only other pumpkin cereal I tried were the puffins which weren't good at all and tasted like cardboard to me, but I really want to try pumpkin life!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I never tried the Trader Joe's pumpkin o's as I don't really love close to one, but I have a hard time believing there's a pumpkin cereal better than the Cheerios! I tried pumpkin mini wheats last year and they were really good, but the Cheerios still win. The only other pumpkin cereal I tried were the puffins which weren't good at all and tasted like cardboard to me, but I really want to try pumpkin life!

I'm thinking I found the Pumpkin Life cereal at Target or Giant.

I'll have to get the Pumpkin Mini Wheats too.

I tried the Special K cereal & it has some spices, but it feels a bit muted in flavor. It could also be that I have a cold/allergies, but I didn't notice much flavoring of Pumpkin.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Do the cheerios really taste like pumpkin or just pumpkin spice? I REALLY wish it was obvious to tell the difference.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Do the cheerios really taste like pumpkin or just pumpkin spice? I REALLY wish it was obvious to tell the difference.

I'm probably opening the hate locker on this one, but: pumpkin doesn't have much of flavor, if you've ever tried it before adding the spices.

Of course, it could be argued then that regular Cheerios tastes like pumpkin, but that wasn't the question...
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

I'm probably opening the hate locker on this one, but: pumpkin doesn't have much of flavor, if you've ever tried it before adding the spices.

Of course, it could be argued then that regular Cheerios tastes like pumpkin, but that wasn't the question...

Pumpkin tastes like squash, which is what it is. I'm betting you could sub acorn or butternut squash in pie and it would taste about the same. On the other hand, sweet potato pie taste just like pumpkin pie, in my opinion.

I guess I kinda agree. It's really the spices as opposed to the pumpkin that gives it real flavor.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin has a flavor for me though... but yeah, it wouldn't be the same without the spices.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Update the Kellogg's Pumpkin Spice Crunch is way more awesome as a dry snack!
  • hgycta
    edited August 2016
    Options

It's labelled pumpkin spice, and in my opinion that's exactly what I picked up. To me, pumpkin tastes similar to sweet potato (which is why I don't like Starbucks' new Pumpkin Spice latte since they began taking out the artificial flavors, it tastes too starch-y); I don't think I would have liked these if they went for the pumpkin flavor! The spices are wonderful you should try it regardless!
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Perfect protein snack!

Clean-Paleo-Biltong.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Tried Turkey Hill's (somewhat) new gelato swirls tonight in caramel peanut butter and wasn't impressed at all. Way too soft, almost like melted ice cream even though it had more than enough time in the freezer and there's no way it wasn't cold enough. Anyone else try their gelato swirl and have this issue? Definitely expected something more dense and indulgent, but at least it wasn't as bad as that Imported from Italy "gelato" sold by Shoprite - that stuff was mousse!
  • starlight682
    starlight682 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    246oq9s.jpg

I was really excited to try this when I saw it, but I ended up gagging from it. Whatever spices they put in it, it's so spicy to the point where it almost tastes bitter. Would not recommend :/

ETA: I just realized you can't see the brand name, it's Healthy Choice.

I wasn't a fan of it either, I really like the Chicken and Vegetable stir fry one though and the Honey Balsamic Chicken is really good too