New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Mangosteen.jpg

Mangosteen look pretty interesting.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    71qc4a4t9src.jpg

i need the chocolate cookies & cream now

srptj2iaptkj.jpg

the best tofu

i26a2k2u1idu.jpg

the chocolate one is amazing

7ddu7zg4bfwg.jpg

this licorice is not new but the first time ive had it and is perfect

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Bought the Blue Bunny Vanilla Cupcake & this flavor

I bought this to see what it tasted like (what can I say I'm a glutton for punishment)

az_brownie_blast1.png

Surprisingly this wasn't half bad & had a lot of mix-ins. Would I choose this over regular ice cream/gelato? No. Would I eat this on a day I want to eat the whole fridge? Yes.

I want to try the Snickerdoodle Dandy flavor next.

The chunky pints seem to at least be more edible than the creamy.

I think I saw your review of this on the impulsive buy and I tried to comment but you were anonymous so I'm not sure if you got notified or not. Where did you find this??? I still have yet to see it in any stores near me D:
  • hgycta
    Honestly, I am very impressed with this yogurt! By far the tastiest vanilla yogurt I've had and if it wasn't 140 calories I'd eat it every day. Very clean and sweet tasting with a prominent vanilla bean flavoring. Usually I only like Greek yogurts but this is fantastic! First non dairy yogurt I've actually enjoyed (and more so than regular yogurt)!!!

2stu4aofwpm5.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    I tried that maple Mars bar I posted about and it was not that good. It tasted like a normal Mars bar but with some maple added, and that was kind of weird. I don't know what I expected.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Honestly, I am very impressed with this yogurt! By far the tastiest vanilla yogurt I've had and if it wasn't 140 calories I'd eat it every day. Very clean and sweet tasting with a prominent vanilla bean flavoring. Usually I only like Greek yogurts but this is fantastic! First non dairy yogurt I've actually enjoyed (and more so than regular yogurt)!!!

2stu4aofwpm5.jpg

I recently tried this too (free coupon) but in peach mango flavor and was VERY IMPRESSED too. It was actually so much better than the coconut and almond milk yogurts I've had. I used to think the soymilk yogurt was the worst, but it tasted just like dannon light and fit from what I remember.
  • celinend
    celinend Posts: 30 Member
    Beer ice cream! It has a good flavor, but the texture is meh. I wouldn't buy it again.

clover_hoppyhour.jpg
  • hgycta

2stu4aofwpm5.jpg

I recently tried this too (free coupon) but in peach mango flavor and was VERY IMPRESSED too. It was actually so much better than the coconut and almond milk yogurts I've had. I used to think the soymilk yogurt was the worst, but it tasted just like dannon light and fit from what I remember.

I consume Dannon's light & fit greek yogurts daily because I love their flavors and nutrition. However, I must say Silk tastes even better than Dannon light & fit by a landslide if you do a side by side comparison! I too remember hating soymilk yogurt; Silk really outdid So Delicious as far as yogurts go!! I'm tempted to try the peach mango now that you said that one was good too!

I also tried the Enlightened Cookie Dough ice cream pint. It had less cookie dough mix ins than Arctic Zero, but the ice cream base was a million times better and tasted like real vanilla ice cream. Definitely worth the 100 calories more per pint than Arctic Zero (this flavor Enlightened had 400 for a pint)!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Bought the Blue Bunny Vanilla Cupcake & this flavor

I bought this to see what it tasted like (what can I say I'm a glutton for punishment)

az_brownie_blast1.png

Surprisingly this wasn't half bad & had a lot of mix-ins. Would I choose this over regular ice cream/gelato? No. Would I eat this on a day I want to eat the whole fridge? Yes.

I want to try the Snickerdoodle Dandy flavor next.

The chunky pints seem to at least be more edible than the creamy.

I think I saw your review of this on the impulsive buy and I tried to comment but you were anonymous so I'm not sure if you got notified or not. Where did you find this??? I still have yet to see it in any stores near me D:

I found this at a Super Wal-Mart.

The store only had this flavor & a few of the nasty creamy pints.

The Wal-Mart ice cream selection was looking pretty pitiful since it looks like they have more novelty items in the frozen section than ice cream.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    on an ice cream kick lately so today i got all three of these new flavors. There are some other new ones but I thought 3 was way more then enough haha. We have a lot of family in town so luckily they wont be sitting there tempting me all the time.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    New Arctic Zero pints - cake batter, brownie blast & Snickerdoodle are actually good :-) Used to hate the stuff and think it was flavored just crap ice and gross but these are good. Halo Top I believe still prevails but no stores around me sell it, I found the chunky new arctic zero at Walmart
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    fishshark wrote: »
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    on an ice cream kick lately so today i got all three of these new flavors. There are some other new ones but I thought 3 was way more then enough haha. We have a lot of family in town so luckily they wont be sitting there tempting me all the time.
    I want to try apple pie soooo bad

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg

I need to check Target for those. I only saw two there and it's the flavors I didn't really care for. No other place seems to sell them :(
  • fishshark
    Francl27 wrote: »
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg

I need to check Target for those. I only saw two there and it's the flavors I didn't really care for. No other place seems to sell them :(

I got mine at vons/safeway but my friend found the apple pie and California caramel almond crunch at target
  • fishshark
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    I want to try apple pie soooo bad

Im making an apple crips tonight and will be trying it... its kinds the only one I REALLY wanted but the others sounded good too. The pecan pie kinda just tastes like praline. boring.
  • hgycta
    I'll definitely have to check Walmart for the new Arctic Zero pints, thanks guys! My super walmart used to carry Arctic Zero but I noticed last year they seemed to stop, so I'm crossing my fingers they brought them back but I didn't even think to check!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    I'll definitely have to check Walmart for the new Arctic Zero pints, thanks guys! My super walmart used to carry Arctic Zero but I noticed last year they seemed to stop, so I'm crossing my fingers they brought them back but I didn't even think to check!

I'm curious now too. I've avoided it in the past but if I find those new flavors I might give it a shot. I'll have to see what the sweetener is before eating the whole pint though...
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    I also just started trying the new stuff chobani and Yoplait have been coming out with. I really don't care for yoghurt so I have not tried them before. So far I had the banana honey oat chobani they flavor was good but I didn't like the oatmeal in it, too chewy, and the dannon light & fit strawberry protein smoothie. I didn't like the smoothie, because it had that fake sugar taste like sugar free things often have, but it wasn't sugar free... yuck!

I know they aren't new, but I have been eating a lot of wheat thins lately... the original flavor is only 140 calories for 16 thins, which works for me.

My grocery store has just started getting in peaches and plums again, I guess they are finally in season. Can't wait to eat some!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    @smit7633 I tried the Dannon Greek Whips and while the flavor didn't seem as advertised (the salted caramel was neither salty nor caramel) they weren't bad, and weren't as strong on the greek yogurt tang.
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    I just tried my first Flapjacked Mighty Muffin in maple pumpkin. Omg. So good! Up next is apple cinnamon tomorrow. Best "new" product I've bought in a long time.