New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Not really a food product, but this is really interesting...

http://www.projectnourished.com

OH MY GOD SCIENCE
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

i have been on the hunt for them. NEED!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    picked this up from costo. sooo goood.
    9y6a1ecm1dxd.png
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Found them at my local meijer and schnucks. They've (accidentally) made it into my cart a couple of times. ;) To me they're perfect. Just the right amount of peppermint.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    jmarie1025 wrote: »

Found them at my local meijer and schnucks. They've (accidentally) made it into my cart a couple of times. ;) To me they're perfect. Just the right amount of peppermint.

So jealous! I've looked at Giant the last time I was in & nothing. At least they had the White Fudge Oreos.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    2r3wrgbjnpe6.jpg
    Shoprite has Smart Made Bowls on sale so I tried the vegetable enchilada bake. Good flavor, but (especially) for the price I was expecting a lot more. Not a lot of food at all and would've been a lot better with a little rice. It really didn't satisfy my at all and left me wanting something more in terms of flavors and substance.

Also, IHOP's eggnog pancakes are back and they just introduced these peppermint chocolate pancakes. I didn't get a chance to try the eggnog last year but definitely plan to do so sometime this year before they retire! If anyone tries either please let me know how they are!!!
    nedvtf81509f.png

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    2r3wrgbjnpe6.jpg
    Shoprite has Smart Made Bowls on sale so I tried the vegetable enchilada bake. Good flavor, but (especially) for the price I was expecting a lot more. Not a lot of food at all and would've been a lot better with a little rice. It really didn't satisfy my at all and left me wanting something more in terms of flavors and substance.

Also, IHOP's eggnog pancakes are back and they just introduced these peppermint chocolate pancakes. I didn't get a chance to try the eggnog last year but definitely plan to do so sometime this year before they retire! If anyone tries either please let me know how they are!!!
    nedvtf81509f.png

Have you tried the Trutein Egg Nog flavor? I might get the sample size pack to try.
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Powdered peanut butter
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    i have high hopes for this!
    8cfr9kievvth.png

And it's gluten free too? I'm in!

i think ancient harvest has the best gf pasta. When i was gf (crohns disease) it was a godsend. Looks like im eating pasta everyday! 100grams for 25 grams of protein im so in!

I've never tried theirs. I have celiac disease. I'll give it a go. We usually have some kind of pasta on Thanksgiving (Italian family here). Thankfully, my husband and kids have never minded eating my gf pasta.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Not really a food product, but this is really interesting...

http://www.projectnourished.com

Wha....? Wait. No. Yes.
    My brain hurts now.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for the new halo top flavors and found our shelves like this! aaif3tac6rk0.jpg
    Omg we got enlightened ice cream at our store. Absolutely love the salted caramel. Those prices are just amazing, too!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    Options
    Well, I've decided I'm going to brave the side effects to try the new Halo Top flavors, so I've been stalking Wegmans.

They finally had them!!!!

But they were sold out. :s

I'll keep going back, at least they're finally in the neighborhood.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well, I've decided I'm going to brave the side effects to try the new Halo Top flavors, so I've been stalking Wegmans.

Maybe they had the shelves ready but haven't actually got them yet? I'll have to check mine... don't know when though!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    PSA: if anyone wants to try chips ahoy here is a coupon for a free pack mailed to your house (the one that is sold out was a physical pack mailed) https://app.thesamplerapp.com/t/634/campaign
    A day I'm sick and I miss these :(

I tried some pizza chips, can't remember the brand, yesterday. They were disgusting and went to the trash
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Still waiting for the new halo top flavors and found our shelves like this! aaif3tac6rk0.jpg
    Omg we got enlightened ice cream at our store. Absolutely love the salted caramel. Those prices are just amazing, too!

Wow it's cheap.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    besee_2000 wrote: »

Wow it's cheap.

Huh...that's new packaging for Enlightened (the yellow and blue pint containers)?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    picked this up from costo. sooo goood.
    9y6a1ecm1dxd.png

My daughter would LOVE these!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Maybe they had the shelves ready but haven't actually got them yet? I'll have to check mine... don't know when though!

No, they had them. There was one lone Chocolate Almond Crunch (or whatever that flavor is), but I'm not particularly interested in that so didn't nab it.

I have my eye on the Oatmeal Cookie flavor since I'm a big fan of cinnamon anything.