New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    fl2p9t4i7n07.jpg

Oh, man! This is right up my alley. Are they at GNC? I'll stop tonight to try one of those.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The first week of July I'm taking a two week vacation to Florida with my family and we're turning the power off to save money, which means we have to use up what's left in the freezer and I won't be able to stock up as much as I'd like to with this sale, but Halo Top's golden ticket giveaway begins today so this is definitely something everyone should take advantage of! I wonder if I can find ANY of Enlightened's new flavors in my local store yet...
    a5wdwkih683i.jpeg

Also saw this and got excited thinking it was red velvet *sigh* at least they have a cotton candy one out there somewhere!!
    myber9dsr7rh.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I'll stock up on Monday when I go to the store!
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I feel kind of bad for Arctic Zero because they were really the first "healthy" ice cream-like product on the market and were ahead for so long, but they're product is just so bad... it's emabrassing how far behind they've fallen on social media and production (cutting flavor extensions, etc.). especially since Halo Top and Enlightened have grown exponentially in such a short time. Comeback story? Guess we'll find out :p
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I tried the DiGorno Ultra Thin Pizza tonight (sausage supreme). 1/2 pizza for 270 calories is pretty decent. It didn't skimp on flavor or sausage (surprisingly). Parts of the Pizza in the center were a little chewy but that could be because I didn't directly place the Pizza in the oven.
    Not sure if this is a quality issue or not but it looked like 1/2 the Pizza was veggie only (see the pic). Forgot to take a picture after I took it out of the oven. I was hungry and it smelled so good while it was cooking.
    I'll definitely re-purchase when it's on sale. I hope I can find the garlic spinach mushroom flavor someone posted a few pages back. Found in Kroger. Thanks to whomever posted it!yes797q6t0vd.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2017
    Options
    fl2p9t4i7n07.jpg

Oh, man! This is right up my alley. Are they at GNC? I'll stop tonight to try one of those.

GNC did not have them yet, but I found this at Walgreens. Am I behind the times on this, too? :D

I'm going to try it tomorrow. I'll let you know.

• Francl27
    Options
    th?id=OIP.qfeRvoR5ibzHA1D53jAEIAEsDI&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Definitely nothing amazing there.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I agree with you, BUT....that maple donut oh yeah one bar is insanely gooooooooood
  • hgycta
    Options
    I liked this one a little more than the vanilla, but it still isn't something I'll ever buy again or recommend. It has good potential, but that weird artificial/chemical aftertaste ruined it.
    hte8377boye4.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I agree with you, BUT....that maple donut oh yeah one bar is insanely gooooooooood

Sigh one day I will find it.

th?id=OIP.PiX05rsWsTOZay2aPc0YZAEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I actually really liked that one. More than the vanilla one for sure.
  • CyndiRN7
    CyndiRN7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A must try is Wild Friend vanilla almond butter is amazing! Will fix that sweet tooth and has 10 gms of protein. ;-)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Well, this was a waste of money and calories. Super blah. Lemon flavor was almost nonexistant. It basically had no flavor except weirdly, slightly sweet. Very disappointed. Here's hoping the fitjoy one is better!

u263m840wwan.jpg

lpzpkvtg4sy3.jpg
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Speaking of oreos....
    qs4m9miqaewj.jpg

Confirmed for this weekend at Walmart. The center is raspberry flavored which I'm not too fond of but I'll probably end up trying anyway. :)

Ugh. Never liked jelly donuts so this one can pass me by! :p
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    150cal for 4 thats FOUR measly cookies????!!!!!! HEEELLLLLLL NO!!!!!
    I still dont understand peoples infatuation with Oreos lol

150 calories for FOUR cookies? That's actually very good. I guess you don't eat cookies much? I can live without Oreos, but the Thins are excellent, much better than the regular ones to me.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    The first week of July I'm taking a two week vacation to Florida with my family and we're turning the power off to save money, which means we have to use up what's left in the freezer and I won't be able to stock up as much as I'd like to with this sale, but Halo Top's golden ticket giveaway begins today so this is definitely something everyone should take advantage of! I wonder if I can find ANY of Enlightened's new flavors in my local store yet...

Wow. I have never heard of anyone doing this - is that safe?

Guess I am thinking of my own house - it would get way too hot in there - lots of things would melt in the cabinets (baking chocolate, candy, etc), I have a dehumidifier that runs in the crawlspace, absolutely could not turn that off. Plus security cameras(wifi)...power outtages are a bad thing around my place LOL.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    This has good caramel flavor but don't really see the point. I've tried it twice. Would rather use my regular powder creamer. I got this free at Kroger. I'd never purchase it. j0jfk1jkv0bj.png
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    This is really good. Very chewy and sticky but yum. No added sugar, just dates for sweetness. 6zfss0pj5lda.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    This has good caramel flavor but don't really see the point. I've tried it twice. Would rather use my regular powder creamer. I got this free at Kroger. I'd never purchase it. j0jfk1jkv0bj.png

I thought the same thing about the caramel flavor, but the mocha flavor has been a repeat purchase in my house since it tastes like the chocolate whipped cream starbucks used on their mocha cookie crumble frappuccinos, which I was always obsessed with ;)
    hgycta wrote: »

Wow. I have never heard of anyone doing this - is that safe?

Guess I am thinking of my own house - it would get way too hot in there - lots of things would melt in the cabinets (baking chocolate, candy, etc), I have a dehumidifier that runs in the crawlspace, absolutely could not turn that off. Plus security cameras(wifi)...power outtages are a bad thing around my place LOL.

That's a good question and I have no idea, this is the first time we're doing it but it was my parents idea so we'll find out I guess. We live in Maryland so luckily it doesn't get AS hot here as it might if we lived somewhere even warmer like Texas or California, but I'm a little worried for some of my protein treats and drinks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Seen at WalMart:

621f32f2-a577-41fd-ac05-bbc0781bc53f.jpeg.w960.jpg

I already had like 3 containers of ice cream, a cheesecake and the fixings for s'mores in my cart, or I would've thrown this sucker in there too.

ETA: I am behind the curve on this one? Did y'all already post about it and I missed it? LOL

I remember geeking out last December when I saw a lone bar on a Wal-Mart shelf. Now Wal-Mart has introduced newer sizing in the bars including a normal sized bar (similar to a regular Hershey's bar size) & King Size bar the past couple of months or so.