New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    2r3wrgbjnpe6.jpg
    Shoprite has Smart Made Bowls on sale so I tried the vegetable enchilada bake. Good flavor, but (especially) for the price I was expecting a lot more. Not a lot of food at all and would've been a lot better with a little rice. It really didn't satisfy my at all and left me wanting something more in terms of flavors and substance.

Also, IHOP's eggnog pancakes are back and they just introduced these peppermint chocolate pancakes. I didn't get a chance to try the eggnog last year but definitely plan to do so sometime this year before they retire! If anyone tries either please let me know how they are!!!
    nedvtf81509f.png

Have you tried the Trutein Egg Nog flavor? I might get the sample size pack to try.

No I've never had that protein powder yet, if you try it let me know what you think! Currently I use Quest as my go-to brand, I've been disappointed with too many brands to just go out and buy this without a review from someone else first haha :p
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Still waiting for the new halo top flavors and found our shelves like this! aaif3tac6rk0.jpg
    Omg we got enlightened ice cream at our store. Absolutely love the salted caramel. Those prices are just amazing, too!

Wow it's cheap.

Huh...that's new packaging for Enlightened (the yellow and blue pint containers)?

Enlightened's Facebook has been showing off their new containers, they did redesign them (not sure why, I personally prefer being able to see the swirls through the clear containers). If you take a picture with yourself with the pint you can win a bunch of free ice cream though for sharing it with them on Facebook!

Just ordered two sample packs of the Egg Nog flavor so I'll make sure to leave a review once I try it.

I can't wait for a review! I ordered two packets of Lil Buff Bakery's new gingerbread cake mix so I'm anticipating that as well!!!

Also, I tried Quest's Rocky Road bar that was released out of the labs. When it was in Quest Labs, I hated it. Now, I love it, go figure! It has about 10 more calories than it did in the labs but the mix-ins were much more plentiful and though the bar was very hard, it was so much sweeter! Probably one of my new favorite protein bars now. I don't know what they changed, but I'm glad they did.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Be sure and check your nearest Whole Foods Market for these seasonal gems:

365 Everyday Value Chocolate Candy Cane Sandwich Cremes

365 Everyday Value Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Sandwich Cremes

Thank goodness they're only around once a year!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My boss stocked our snack pantry with maple-bacon Pop-Tarts, so I had to try one. They are... disappointing. They taste like the fake maple glaze on bad donuts, they're very dry, and there is no hint of bacon. Plus, they have less filling than an average Pop-Tart with no concurrent calorie reduction. BOO. :s

bhl5tldoe662.jpeg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I actually really love those. I don't like bacon, but I love the taste of artificial maple bacon.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Broccoli & Cheese veggie tots - yum! Kinda bummed 6 pieces are 130cals though. ;(

2trc5hnkhua8.jpg
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    My boss stocked our snack pantry with maple-bacon Pop-Tarts, so I had to try one. They are... disappointing. They taste like the fake maple glaze on bad donuts, they're very dry, and there is no hint of bacon. Plus, they have less filling than an average Pop-Tart with no concurrent calorie reduction. BOO. :s

bhl5tldoe662.jpeg
    Is this a Canadian exclusive?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    avskk wrote: »

bhl5tldoe662.jpeg

No i have seen in wegmans.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

Hahaha, definitely not! I live in NM. ;)

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh those pancakes look AMAZING!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Heh, I'm kinda lucky peppermint really isn't my thing
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Same. And pancakes fill me up a whole 2 hours then I'm a ravenous monster all day :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Same. And pancakes fill me up a whole 2 hours then I'm a ravenous monster all day :(

Me too, the peppermint flavored and chocolate peppermint stuff doesn't phase me. Although dang those pancakes look beautiful lol
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    They do look really good and I hate everything IHOP stands for
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    We bought the homestyle cauliflower (they didn't have the ranch or chipotle).

My daughter said it tasted like salt water. It did. :disappointed::confused:yaq2b83vda1h.jpg
    And I love cauliflower!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    We bought the homestyle cauliflower (they didn't have the ranch or chipotle).

My daughter said it tasted like salt water. It did. :disappointed::confused:yaq2b83vda1h.jpg
    And I love cauliflower!

Oh no, Hanover vegetables are normally sooo good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Just got a bunch of these free to try reviews soon they seem similar ingredients to larabars v01xilhzc82k.jpg
    ruuszwyhnodw.jpg
    mwoh5bw1g08g.jpg
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Just got a bunch of these free to try reviews soon they seem similar ingredients to larabars v01xilhzc82k.jpg
    ruuszwyhnodw.jpg
    mwoh5bw1g08g.jpg

How are you always getting free samples?

Yes, please tell us how!!! I like free things, ESPECIALLY FREE FOOD!