New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    It's a shame the PowerCrunch bars aren't more filling because their Red Velvet was PHENOMENAL. No chemical/artificial/food dye taste, just dark cocoa wafers and a DELICIOUS cream cheese coating. They definitely aced it, as soon as I'm off work I'm heading to Walmart to buy more boxes!!! 10/10

I adore the Power Crunch bars. I must find this one.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    This was super bland and not sweet enough for me. I wouldn't bother trying this one. Not something I would buy again. I have the bday cake flavor also (haven't opened it yet) but I don't have high hopes for that one either.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    pvonl3zmc24x.png
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Zuma green juice is the bomb!
    I also love simply protein, whey protein bars
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    this looks good dzuitsrs0pde.jpg

it is ! Hubbs had some and stole a few bites so much caramel yummy
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    pot3opx72pk4.png
    The whole line of new starbucks Cups of Kindness drinks are amazing! My favorite is the Ombre Pink drink. 100 calories for a grande! And 25 cents of every one goes to a charity. All the drinks in the Cups of Kindness line are under 150 calories for a grande! Super yum! And i never buy starbucks but I stayed an extra hour at work today to justify getting another!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    pvonl3zmc24x.png

I would definitely consider that offer if it wasn't for the more expensive shipping for these cups. :/

I also got a friend request from some company called CoffeeFit Bar on Facebook (never had a company friend request me before). I've never heard of them, but it sounds and looks good. After the coupon a box of 3 samples is $9.34, has anyone here tried it? Around $3 per bar on something I've never tried before makes me a little nervous, but it includes shipping so I don't know, I might splurge for the sake of trying it out...
    d3f0fzmfs731.png
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    OREO SEA SALT CARAMEL THINS: Ehh. They SMELL great. You get all excited - thinking...mmmm sea salt caramely sweet, this is going to be good. Then, you take a bite and think, did I get any of the filling? So, you take another bite and realize a faint taste of sea salt caramel. Smell the cookie again, yep, same beautiful smell. Finish off the cookie and realize, someone played hocus pocus. :disappointed: I wrote a novel to say: The vanilla thin cookie is awesome. The sea salt caramel is non-existent. Will not re-purchase. 4 cookies = 150 cals. :heartbreak:

Oh my gosh we all LOVE these at work. LOVE LOVE LOVE. You can send yours to me!!!
  • Ch33ky83
    Ch33ky83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @hgycta- I've tried the peanut butter chocolate CoffeeFit bar and really liked it. It felt like I was eating peanut butter fudge or pb straight from the jar with chocolate chips in it. Very peanut buttery.

• hgycta
    Options
    Ch33ky83 wrote: »
    @hgycta- I've tried the peanut butter chocolate CoffeeFit bar and really liked it. It felt like I was eating peanut butter fudge or pb straight from the jar with chocolate chips in it. Very peanut buttery.

I love peanut butter fudge, this might be dangerous then! Is it filling? I think you just talked me into it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    This was super bland and not sweet enough for me. I wouldn't bother trying this one. Not something I would buy again. I have the bday cake flavor also (haven't opened it yet) but I don't have high hopes for that one either.

thanks for the review was waiting for someone to try these, guess ill pass lol
  • vnb_208
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The Kit kat is delicious! I seriously need to stay away its crazy addicting! Haven't opened the Hershey bar yet!
    x4wf42osoo32.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    836emmbguvw4.jpgnot amazing but not bad tasted like a cookie not sweet enough for me by the photo I guess was expecting a super decadent treat ha but they weren't bad
    wzqp5eh4weiy.jpg could of used more chocolate flavor. The base was crunchy like granola
  • vnb_208
    Options
    836emmbguvw4.jpgnot amazing but not bad tasted like a cookie not sweet enough for me by the photo I guess was expecting a super decadent treat ha but they weren't bad
    wzqp5eh4weiy.jpg could of used more chocolate flavor. The base was crunchy like granola
    I really like the "orginal" one without the chocolate
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 how did your protein bars turn out? Was the essence oil tasty?
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these . . .

• hgycta
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 how did your protein bars turn out? Was the essence oil tasty?

I've been dying to know this as well! I still want pictures!!! I might buy the stuff to make it this weekend if it was delicious!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Just going to swoop in, and say, my favorite companies are (in order of love):

Buff Bake: Both for their cookies and nut butters. Birthday cake almond butter is my crack.

Quest Nutrition: Their protein chips are one of my go-to protein snacks

FlapJacked: Both for mighty muffins and their pancake/baking mixes (very versatile!)

Lenny and Larry: Muscle brownies. Good macros and flavor.

Myprotein: Cheap whey isolate

• sweetjag74
    sweetjag74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5g2paztfdcat.jpg
    I don't do fast food often but I tried Wendy's Strawberry Mango Salad today and it was really good. I only used 1 dressing which brings the calorie count down to 410.