Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I haven't worked out in a week and I'm back over

It really sucks being in grad school and all of your friends are only worried about writing and then complain about gaining weight but won't go to the gym with me.
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I bought 3 packs of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups today. To be fair, they were only 40p each and one pack is for me, one is for my husband and one is for my Mum who, in a recent conversation, revealed she's never had a PBC - I know, how do people LIVE?! Anyway, I've eaten mine already (fits my macros so it's all good). It's 3 hours until my husband gets home from work and I can give the remaining packs to hide from me - please wish me and my willpower luck!
  • Texassage65
    Texassage65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use Herbalife along with my fitness pal....lost 70 pounds but dang I went overboard this weekend at Golden Corral with family! Beat myself up...:(
  • Texassage65
    Options
    I'm really curious, what is the purpose of the trash bag?

I sweat like a dog. (lol not literally) I wore them my first time around when I was losing weight.

Water weight with a risk of heat stroke. I'm not trying to be judgmental, but this is a bad idea.

My protein levels suck almost every day.

What are u using to figure your protein level needed?
  • Texassage65
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

I do too! But! Seriously hang them up....especially if you're a woman. Letting them air dry between workouts helps air out some "bacteria" that can form. Don't wait until a doctor has to tell you!

Love yoga pants!
  • Texassage65
    Options
    I am at my starting weight. Don't want to admit it. Don't want to change my ticker. Super pissed at myself.

Totally understand how u feel .....don't give up.
  • Texassage65
    Options
    All right...well, here goes nothing (?)

Up until (very) recently (as in, I did it two weeks ago) I would take diuretics before my weekly weigh-ins. Logically I knew that whatever weight I lost by taking them was water weight and it went back on the minute I drank something, but..I did it anyway. I know it's unhealthy, though, and I have actually made myself sick at times from doing it, so I'm not going to do it anymore. I know I have an obsession with the scales and the numbers and all that *kitten*, but I need weekly weigh-ins to keep me on track, so it's not like I can totally give them up.

Oh, and yesterday I ate four of those Reese peanut butter Easter eggs. I literally cannot stop myself from eating them and I have no restraint when they are in my vicinity.

You are so right about the water pills ! Will mess your kidneys....your blood pressure up too! Try a chocolate peanut butter 10gram protein bar....just as satisfying!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Confession: I wish that hair scrunchies would come back into style.

I wish crimped hair would come back into style. I kind of missed it the first time around, but I've always loved how it looks.

This weekend I ate pizza (on both Saturday & Sunday), had several drinks/shots, ate brownies, a doughnut, a fried chicken sandwich and some other stuff. I feel like garbage today and I'm sure whatever I lost last week is back on.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    2/3 of my lunch calories were from Gelato.
  • sassysmom35
    sassysmom35 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Approximately once every month...not even around my period time I will binge on 2 medium thin crust cheese pizzas from the local pizza place. I demolish one in about 20 minutes then over the next hour or so work on the 2nd one...though I almost never finish it. I do this in my car in a parking lot so nobody at home can see me or know. I also drink a Mountain Dew (non diet) with it. On the way home whatever I haven't eaten I throw out the window (I don't throw the box out just the food) and it's back to normal the next day. I always feel so guilty about this but I honestly cannot help myself. I've tried. I get anxious and the sweats..I've even cried before when I was trying not to do it. It's like a horrible addiction I can't control. But once I do it and get my "fix", I'm good for a month or so til I have the overwhelming urge to do it again. Also I never log when I do this. I am too ashamed.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am sad that Netflix took off Mythbusters. :(
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I am sad that Netflix took off Mythbusters. :(

They did?!? Oh no, my son is going to be devastated. The hot water heater they shot through the roof of the 'house' is my favorite episode.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    rosiorama wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Walking around in TK Maxx, I saw a box of dark chocolate raspberry truffles that were on the wrong shelf. Upon closer inspection, I saw someone had opened them already and put them back on the shelf. So....I ate one. And it was amazing. Then I went and told my fiancé and we both had 3 more. No regrets! They were delicious.

Totally judging this. ^^^^

Yeah. This is not cool.

I was shocked that no one else found that messed up and not to mention against the law.

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Edited...Never mind...
  • beenakhan2015
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I hate doing the jumping Jacks too, my trainer doesn't get the belly flopping thing, it's so embarrassing! ! But sometimes I just power through them with all my flab bouncing around.

• mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Aww, is Google ripping me off again? I confess that I didn't have to look it up because I went through a stage as a teenager where I tried to speak with a faux English accent (that sounded like a mix of Irish & Australian). Lots of past tense words outside of American English end in "t" instead of "ed." Learnt, blest, slipt...

This made me giggle.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I hate doing the jumping Jacks too, my trainer doesn't get the belly flopping thing, it's so embarrassing! ! But sometimes I just power through them with all my flab bouncing around.

Jumping Jacks are useless, there is no activity that doing jumping jacks will prepare you for.
  • beenakhan2015
    Options
    Approximately once every month...not even around my period time I will binge on 2 medium thin crust cheese pizzas from the local pizza place. I demolish one in about 20 minutes then over the next hour or so work on the 2nd one...though I almost never finish it. I do this in my car in a parking lot so nobody at home can see me or know. I also drink a Mountain Dew (non diet) with it. On the way home whatever I haven't eaten I throw out the window (I don't throw the box out just the food) and it's back to normal the next day. I always feel so guilty about this but I honestly cannot help myself. I've tried. I get anxious and the sweats..I've even cried before when I was trying not to do it. It's like a horrible addiction I can't control. But once I do it and get my "fix", I'm good for a month or so til I have the overwhelming urge to do it again. Also I never log when I do this. I am too ashamed.

What if you ate the pizza in moderation during the month, maybe have a piece or two a week and a mountain dew with it so you dunt binge eat it. You're still allowed to have cheat/treat days.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

What if you ate the pizza in moderation during the month, maybe have a piece or two a week and a mountain dew with it so you dunt binge eat it. You're still allowed to have cheat/treat days.

That takes all the fun out of it.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I get angry at Netflix, like really angry, when I see a show on netflix and when I go to watch it's some sort of "Collection" and doesn't have all the episodes or seasons, WTF ARE YOU DOING NETFLIX THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAY YOU FOR, I NEED TO BINGE WATCH THEM ALL NOW!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! just sayin.