Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Love Netflix. Um, Call The Midwife, anyone?

Loved the books but didn't get into the program. The author also wrote a book about societies changing views and her experiences with death which I found really insightful. Sadly she passed away herself a couple of years ago.
  • Texassage65
    Texassage65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are so right about the water pills ! Will mess your kidneys....your blood pressure up too! Try a chocolate peanut butter 10gram protein bar....just as satisfying!

Do you recommend any particular brand of bars? I know that the ones at my local Y taste like cardboard, haha (they're PureCore brand) but I have never actually bought any protein bars myself.

Loved the books but didn't get into the program. The author also wrote a book about societies changing views and her experiences with death which I found really insightful. Sadly she passed away herself a couple of years ago.

Nature valley protein bars.....peanut butter dark chocolate
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You are so right about the water pills ! Will mess your kidneys....your blood pressure up too! Try a chocolate peanut butter 10gram protein bar....just as satisfying!

Do you recommend any particular brand of bars? I know that the ones at my local Y taste like cardboard, haha (they're PureCore brand) but I have never actually bought any protein bars myself.

Confession: I bought the Aldi version of these, and they caused, err, severe gastric distress.

• Talkradio
    Options
    Confession: my parents have been out of the country for the last month, and when I picked them up from the airport today, I immediately rooted through my mom's carry on for snacks. I ate so many cookies!

Yes, I'm an adult, and I dig through my mom's purse when I'm hungry.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old and I found 10+ greys in the front of my hair this morning..
    The white eyebrow hair is what bugs me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Confession: my parents have been out of the country for the last month, and when I picked them up from the airport today, I immediately rooted through my mom's carry on for snacks. I ate so many cookies!

Yes, I'm an adult, and I dig through my mom's purse when I'm hungry.

Haahaa that's adorable :D
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    I've been feeling lost as of late.

Is there any way we can help?
    [/quote

I know the feeling, I'm hoping that means that new doors are opening up. Not only for me, but for you as well. o:)
  • dirtydeanz
    Options
    My calorie goal is 1792 calories and I kill myself at the gym every day but I only burn 400-500 calories. If I eat more than 1000 I feel disgusting and like spending 2 hours at the gym was a waste of time. I know it's not healthy but I can't help it.
  • slimgoodbody05
    slimgoodbody05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just ate a Cheeseburger with small fries...
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »
    cpez09 wrote: »
    I hate my body...I never seem to be satisfied or happy with it
    I know it is hard but try to appreciate your body for all the things it can do. Whether that is just being able to walk around, to run that 5K, to lift whatever weight - even if you want it to do more, be amazed by what it can do already. Your body is an incredibly complex machine, and appreciating just how well it works can help you love it. The fascinating way it reacts to changes in temperature, how it allows you to detect through your senses and how it enables you to interact with the world around, if you sit down and think about all these things that you take for granted maybe you can put up with it when it doesn't meet your expectations!

nice <3
  • Talkradio
    Options
    dirtydeanz wrote: »
    My calorie goal is 1792 calories and I kill myself at the gym every day but I only burn 400-500 calories. If I eat more than 1000 I feel disgusting and like spending 2 hours at the gym was a waste of time. I know it's not healthy but I can't help it.

Hi dear. This isn't judgment, but since you know it isn't healthy, please seek help for this. You are harming your body by not properly fueling it and over exerting yourself. There are lifelong consequences for these behaviors. Please be kind to yourself. <3

• Hearts_2015
    Options

My birthday is on a Tuesday next month. Kids have school, hubby will be at work. I plan on taking myself out to eat an entire 12" BBQ chicken (gluten free) pizza and the Gotta Have It Peanut Butter Perfection at Cold stone. I just recently found out I can't eat wheat (allergy test) so there won't be cake. Unless I can get the cupcake bakery to whip out a batch for me. I'm really excited to be doing it alone. I just want it to be me and all the food. Mmmmmm....

That sounds amazing!

love the profile photo
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    I am so mad at myself1 I haven't the vaguest idea what I did with a $450 microphone I use for teaching fitness classes. I have torn my apartment up all weekend and finally am going to have to shell out for a new one. ;-(

wait! look one more time...the very last place you can even imagine it being. How abotu down the seat of your car, slipped under the seat of your car. Down the seat of the couch? Someplace you've already looked no doubt. If you've only had it in the car, and your home it's gotta be there!

Good luck!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

a fan
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    If I won one of those huge powerball jackpots, I'd produce a live action Voltron movie.

I would watch the *kitten* out of that movie.
  • Texassage65
    Options

Nature valley protein bars...............10grams.....Peanut butter Dark chocolate
  • Texassage65
    Options

Confession: I bought the Aldi version of these, and they caused, err, severe gastric distress.

I also use protein bars through herbalife...........they have same protein but less fat
  • BritDillinger
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

Likewise. It drives my husband nuts because I will not leave the house without one on. :( So now I have a few that I will alternate between washing, wearing, et cetera.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Beast4242 wrote: »
    christi_03 wrote: »
    Confession: I love friends! I still get sad that it is canceled! :( I will watch any rerun that comes on!

Friends is my comfort show. I love it anytime any place. :)

Confession - I blame my kids for eating foods that I have eaten when my wife asks me about it. It only sometimes works but I try still to avoid the embarrassment of admitting I ate half a bag of Doritos or the rest of the fruity pebbles.

My husband and I are re watching The Gilmore Girls. Such a great show.

My daughter and I have made it to season 5. This is my first time watching it. I'm so addicted. I also just started re-watching Friends with my other daughter.

The bad thing is that I am not allowed to watch the shows without them.

My wife and I binge watch the entire series once every year or so. Y'all can judge us all you want for that one. No shame whatsoever.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I hate doing the jumping Jacks too, my trainer doesn't get the belly flopping thing, it's so embarrassing! ! But sometimes I just power through them with all my flab bouncing around.

Jumping Jacks are useless, there is no activity that doing jumping jacks will prepare you for.

That's not what the nuns lead us to believe in grade school. Good old calisthenics 938846a43be9161e97eb12a065d0b6f8.jpg