Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I must have gotten a good night of deep sleep last night because I am totally full of energy this morning.

Going to go to the gym and figure out what exactly I'm going to do there. I want to lift heavy things eventually but since I think I'm going to be the only one there at 6 am (even the attendant doesn't start that early) I'll have to be careful. So I think I'll ease into that. I'm going to see what kind of machines I can use today.

Make sure someone teaches typy how to lift heavy things before you start. Poor form can really cause injury.

My nephew is going to come with me 2 weeks from now. He's going to be my trainer. They had a trainer come and show them proper form and now he's going to show me.

Yay!

And why does swipe type always correct you to typy. And why do I never catch it????
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty excited because I figured out I can go to the gym and use the weight machines for half an hour, swim for 20 minutes, shower and be on my way in another 25 (I have to factor in hair drying because soon it will be winter and -40 and wet hair don't get along) so my before work workout plan will totally be doable.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Yayy @Glinda1971 I love when plans work out!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Ahh going to a cycling/spinning class with my dad this morning, fingers crossed I don't die!!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Ahh going to a cycling/spinning class with my dad this morning, fingers crossed I don't die!!

They are crossed. We don't want you to die.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    *post date update*

first date #14

interacting online and via text, things were pretty cool.
    good, fun interactions, actual conversations that moved past the "hi, how's your day going?" type thing.
    but despite fun convo, dude kinda seemed like he was never going to actually ask me out, so on friday, i was like hey, if you wanna hang out let me know! so then we ended up going to a local place that evening.

in person, it was....awkward?
    he was really quiet and withdrawn. which, i get the whole nervous first date type thing, but usually after a few hours, that lightens up a little. only it didn't. he just didn't seem very interested, and that's totally fine. but it still feels weird. so after a few hours, a few beverages, my filter ceases to exist, and upon saying good night (no attempt at a kiss or even a hug), the phrase "you poor boy" slipped out. eep.

que the ensuing text argument wherein any chance of a second date was destroyed. so despite what appeared to be a total lack of all interest, dude says he had a good time. but of course at this point, i'm all angsty and annoyed and say as much in regards to his stand-offishness, to which he does the fine, it's all me whatever, thing.

done and done.

i miss mr.jerkface more than i care to admit :(

Stupid frogs. I wish I could just conjure up Mr. Right-for-you and send him your way! <3

hehehehe, i wish you could too!

i just want to come home from work one day and have a cute dude sitting on my front porch, he knows all my weird quirks, likes to clean, can make me laugh, and wants to love me forevers.
    is that too much to ask for?

:'(
    This broke my heart. He's out there but he's a man so he won't stop and ask for directions.

Haha, that's totally what I'm gonna keep telling myself!
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    *post date update*

First date #16

Taking a page from @nonoelmo - a really nice guy, just not for me. Oh and he initially he told me he had one kid that was 24, but actually had two and the other is 13...not cool.

So....bleh

Seriously! What is wrong with people? And isn't he a little old for you? Not judging, just asking.

LOL, sadly no! He's 44, I'm 34. I am having issues coming to terms with ages no longer being "too old" for me. :D
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Have a great time with your dad! :)

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession: I went over on my calories today. I have a few regrets *glares at empty Sour Cream & Onion potato chip bag* but I vow to do better.

It's Sunday! A new week! I can do this! I will reach 175 by the end of October. Totally an achievable goal if I stick to my guns.

You can an we're here to help. Suggestion: put a picture of the fitbit you want on the cabinet where those chips live. You may think twice before opening that door...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession: It's MIDNIGHT!

I've been waiting to dig into this stir fry for about 6 hours....My dad made it and it smelled like HEAVEN so I traded my salad in for the beef stir fry on rice. It might not fit into my calorie goals but I'm gonna MAKE IT FIT! :naughty:

Make it fit over the week. I know if I have just a little of the thing I want (for me it's usually pulled pork or cheesy taters tots) and walk away, it's better than thinking about it until I binge.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

No dying allowed... not only would we miss you, but also the gym staff would have a boatload of paperwork to do.
    Seriously, I start out about 4 levels lower than the instructor says during spin class. She's hard core and I am only going like once a month.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Confession: Here is my ridiculous confession for today. I was craving something sweet, (pie) and went (via stairs) to 4 different vending machines in the building, until I found it! the glorious Mrs. Bairds Apple Pie! I inserted my dollar, punched the letter/number combo for the pie, and voila!! the machine gives me a roll of pep o mint life savers. (I hit the wrong letter) It was my last one dollar bill!!! It was like my subconscious was keeping me from having that 400 calorie pie. I am not even a fan of the pep o mint life savers!

Me and my subconscious would be having words. On the rare occasion I actually get a craving for something, it has to be satisfied or it's all I can think about.

That really sucks.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I survived! But barely :D haha it was hard! I liked it I think I'm going to start going with my dad when I go home on weekends!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I confess I was pissed when I got to work & realized I left my lunch at home! Luckily for Breakfast I had two protein bars & now that I'm at home I am going to inhale the lunch I had forgot.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Confession: I went over on my calories today. I have a few regrets *glares at empty Sour Cream & Onion potato chip bag* but I vow to do better.

It's Sunday! A new week! I can do this! I will reach 175 by the end of October. Totally an achievable goal if I stick to my guns.

You got this! When you reach your goal which Fitbit did you want? I confess I had a few bad days with ice cream & even though I know better I only ate a little amount on Friday & tried the do the same Saturday to make up for it. I didn't binge yesterday, but I talked myself into eating a normal amount & getting back to the program.

Good on ya @kellyjellybellyjelly!
    I wish I could say I held back on ice cream but I ate 4 servings in one setting. "It was Blue Bell and I couldn't help it" excuse just isn't really working for me.

I have no idea which Fitbit I want. I'm leaning towards the Charge no HRM because I don't feel it necessary. We'll have to wait and see though.

I've never tried Blue Bell. I wonder if any of the stores in the Northeast get it?

You can always use the excuse that it just came back & you wanted to taste test it to make sure it was still tasty.

Let us know which one you end up getting. I had no idea the Fitbit Charge HR posted messages on the display screen until last night when it told me I rocked. Thanks Fitbit for the props.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I did the same thing!! Except instead of water I put dish soap in it. I didn't think drowning it in water would be enough to keep from digging it out of the trash can...

@MoHousdon, have you gotten BINGO yet?

I still love when this one shows up. It's my absolute favorite.

I am surprised no one has quoted the cocoa powder confession for awhile.

Do I get a square for this?
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I stalk the profiles of people who make me laugh in forums. Then I friend them. Then I panic that they're going to think I'm a creep.

^That was my first contribution to this thread. (On page 27)

I'm super bored at work today.

This is funny! I'm going to friend you now, I hope you don't think I'm a creep :)

I friended @MoHousdon right after posting that and she responded by calling me a creep on the board so... ;)

That was the best!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I stalk the profiles of people who make me laugh in forums. Then I friend them. Then I panic that they're going to think I'm a creep.

^That was my first contribution to this thread. (On page 27)

I'm super bored at work today.

This is funny! I'm going to friend you now, I hope you don't think I'm a creep :)

I friended @MoHousdon right after posting that and she responded by calling me a creep on the board so... ;)

Hahaha, she would! ;)

And I did!

• raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    So I've been trying to conserve on my medicine since I've only got 2 pills left and another week until I see the doctor again. I just went out for Chinese food with my mom and uncles and just downed 5 (yes, 5) plates of food. :flushed:

Yeah, this week is going to be interesting.....
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    I squatted 100 pounweights are no joke, congratulationstoday and deadlifted 135, which is my body weight!!

On a related note, my legs feel like jello and I can't move...lol.

We're almost pretty much the same person. Those weights are no joke, congratulations!