Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    First post for the 13th I think. :)

Anyway, I have to go out to lunch and bowling with co-workers today for "team building." I'm not looking forward to it...

I hate team building. Just let me work. They made us have a team photo taken last week. It was for a retiring coworker or I would have told them to shove it.

I'll do it if it gets me out of the office! We had an "employee appreciation week" over the summer. We'll also have United Way week later this month. Not much work gets done at the office those weeks...

Of course, next week there's a Cricket tournament during one afternoon. Um, I don't even know the rules of Cricket. I suppose I'll pass...

I'm on the "Social Committee" in my office (voluntold, not by choice) and I think it's kind of the worst. I don't mind organizing the Christmas hamper donations/Food Bank volunteer work and that sort of thing, because it benefits people, but most of the potlucks/lunches/activities just seem like...if people wanted to do that stuff they could do it without it being formally organized, I guess. I like my coworkers but I don't like them any better after being forced to play weird office games or whatever. Charity stuff is one thing but the random parties and games and stuff are not for me.

YES!! It's always so awkward. And, I never take part in the potlucks. I don't know how sanitary these people are when they cook.

Haha you sound like me. :) I RARELY take part in potlucks either. I also hate when people bring in food that their kids helped make. I never eat that. Yuck. This usually happens around the holidays. I'll leave the food for someone else.

We are having a potluck tomorrow. I am bringing a prepackaged veggie tray. I like easy.

Shoot...this just reminded me I have a potluck tomorrow and have not thought at all about what I'm bringing...grr...

Ooh did you decide? I always offer to bring utensils. ;)

Haha, that's smart!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Me too...

In response:
    ~I have eaten chocolate powder (the best is on top of ice cream or with frozen whipped cream but plain powder does cause choking if inhaled while eating haha)
    ~I have not taken food out of the trash
    ~I have never thrown away or drowned peanut butter (unless it is expired). Same-I HATE wasting food which is probably why I've been big for so long
    ~I have worn excersise clothes more that once but I don't exercise in a gym, just alone
    ~I have never worn a sauna suit
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    1,000th post guys so I thought I would fill everyone's Bingo card. I'm looking for you @MoHousdon

I have absolutely ate hot chocolate powder.
    I have never eaten anything out of the trash but then again I don't throw much food away which leads into...
    I have never thrown away peanut butter much less drowned it in water or soap. Come on! It's peanut butter!! :p
    I do wear work out clothes more than once before washing.
    I have never worn a sauna suit but I did own an ab belt once. If you're not sure what I mean by that, it was a belt that gave you little shocks that were supposed to simulate contracting muscles and give you a six pack without any effort whatsoever. It hurt. And it didn't work.
    A while back we were supposed to name something about ourselves that we really liked. My tummy is no where near as flat as it was back in the ab belt days but it's so much better than it was 2 years ago so I catch myself lifting my shirt and looking at my belly. Pretty much every time I'm in my bathroom. I can't believe I admitted that :blush:

OK. I'll play, too!

I have never eaten hot chocolate powder
    I have eaten food out of the trash. Now, I have to put something on top of it to stop myself from doing that.
    I have totally thrown out peanut butter or drowned it (I have control of this now, so it's been a while)
    I never wear work out clothes more than once before washing. I sweat like crazy.
    I have never worn a sauna suit, but I also owned that stupid ab belt.
    I've never tried HCG, either.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I haven't eaten hot chocolate powder straight, but I have mixed it with a little bit of milk and eaten that. I have also mixed and eaten egg-cups full of butter icing.
    I don't think I've ever picked anything out of the garbage to eat. You'd remember something like that, right?
    Peanut butter isn't a trigger for me, but I have ruined/thrown out plenty of leftover baked goods to remove the temptation.
    Have definitely worn workout clothes more than once.
    Have not worn a sauna suit, or done HCG, but I did do both the electric zapper pads AND 'toning tables' (neither of which had any effect whatsoever).
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I'm in.

I haven't eaten hot chocolate powder straight, but I have mixed it with a little bit of milk and eaten that. I have also mixed and eaten egg-cups full of butter icing.
    I don't think I've ever picked anything out of the garbage to eat. You'd remember something like that, right?
    Peanut butter isn't a trigger for me, but I have ruined/thrown out plenty of leftover baked goods to remove the temptation.
    Have not worn a sauna suit, or done HCG, but I did do both the electric zapper pads AND 'toning tables' (neither of which had any effect whatsoever).

I used to make myself butter icing when I was in high school
    I don't eat out of the trash
    I'm not a big PB person, but I will rage throw food away at times.
    I wear workout clothes too many times in a row.
    I have taken slim fast and used to have a shake weight.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    1,000th post guys so I thought I would fill everyone's Bingo card. I'm looking for you @MoHousdon

I have never eaten anything out of the trash but then again I don't throw much food away which leads into...
    I have never thrown away peanut butter much less drowned it in water or soap. Come on! It's peanut butter!! :p
    I have never worn a sauna suit but I did own an ab belt once. If you're not sure what I mean by that, it was a belt that gave you little shocks that were supposed to simulate contracting muscles and give you a six pack without any effort whatsoever. It hurt. And it didn't work.
    A while back we were supposed to name something about ourselves that we really liked. My tummy is no where near as flat as it was back in the ab belt days but it's so much better than it was 2 years ago so I catch myself lifting my shirt and looking at my belly. Pretty much every time I'm in my bathroom. I can't believe I admitted that :blush:

BiNGO!!! (and I beat Mo because she is stuck at work)
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

You get a gazillion bonus points for that one!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession: I only weigh in at home on Monday mornings for tracking purposes. However, since I made it to the gym last night for the first time in weeks, I weighed on their scale. I am up to 170 pounds.

Now, I am smart enough to know that I have not been eating well and that I am stressed in a bad way this week, so I didn't have a nervous breakdown over it. However, when I go get my flu shot at employee health this afternoon, I'm going to step on their scale and see what it says the damage is too. Which is crazy, because I still won't record it until Monday.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

You get a gazillion bonus points for that one!

Wait! I had a thighmaster AND an abroller back in the day. LMAO
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

A shake weight? Always wanted one!!!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

In the spirit of things...

I have never eaten hot chocolate powder.
    I have never eaten food out of the trash... but food doesn't make it into the trash unless it's spoiled anyway.
    I have never thrown away peanut butter but I'm (gasp!) not that crazy about peanut butter anyway.
    I definitely wear work out clothes more than once before washing.
    I've never worn a sauna suit... the most restrictive garment I've ever worn is Spanx, and that's to smooth things out under clingy knits. I do own a thighmaster, however... hope that counts for somebody's Bingo card.
    I like my arms. It was Arm Day this morning and they're looking more defined than usual... I've admired them a few times already in my desk mirror.
  • kecmw25
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

This is great!

In response:
    I have never eaten chocolate powder
    I have taken stuff back out of the trash
    I have never thrown away or drowned peanut butter. I am with you on that one.
    I never wear exercise clothes twice, I sweat too much.
    I have never warn a sauna suit (but I have thought about it)
    I am constantly pulling up my shirt in the bathroom, turning sideways and admiring (or lamenting ) my stomach since I lost weight. You are not alone in that one.

That was fun. ;)

It is seriously relieving to know I'm not the only one who does that :)
  • kecmw25
    Options

These are great!

I have not eaten hot chocolate powder. But I have eaten Tang powder and Jello powder.
    I have never eaten anything out of the trash.
    I have never drowned or thrown out peanut butter. It is not my Kryptonite.
    I wear all gym clothes for a week. Except panties.
    Craziest weight loss gimmick - I paid hundreds of dollars for the HGC (?) crap with vitamin B shots I gave to myself.
    And, I think we all know by now, I'm impressed with my booty... :D

It is an impressive booty :D
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

- I've never eaten hot chocolate powder
    - I can't think of a specific time, but I'm sure I've eaten out of the garbage at some point
    - I've never thrown away peanut butter, I love it but I can have one or two servings and be satisfied (this is the only thing this happens with). I have thrown away baked goods though (which is why I'm thinking I picked something out of the trash)
    - I do wear work out clothes more than once before washing
    - I've never worn a sauna suit. The only "miracle" weight loss thing I've tried was Visalus.
    - I like my back, probably because it's the only part of me not really covered in excess fat lol. Back day is my favorite workout. I wear a lot of tank tops so I frequently check out my back when I'm in the bathroom.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I can't stop eating all the chocolate today. I've had an awesome piece of dark chocolate, a chocolate chip cookie, and a piece of chocolate cake, as well as chocolate creamer in my coffee! :neutral:

Chocoholic!
    You know chocolate is a very effective antidepressant.
    Do you can exceed your limits, feel bad about it, and cure your bad feelings all at once.

<3 Hello, my name is Ceci and I am a chocoholic. (I have no intention of ever giving it up though!)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

-I have eaten chocolate powder.
    -I don't think I've ever eaten anything out of the trash because I also don't throw much away.
    -There will never be any wasting of peanut butter if I have anything to say about it!
    -Have I told you about my magic trick? I throw my dirty clothes on the floor by the washing machine and they magically appear (usually within 24 hours) folded neatly on top of the dryer. (I have the best husband!)
    -I have never worn a sauna suit. A friend gave me her ab belt because it didn't work for her. Didn't work for me either! I owned a thigh master, which worked if you used it. (I didn't.)
    -I like my very well defined calf muscles!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

- I've never eaten hot chocolate powder
    - I can't think of a specific time, but I'm sure I've eaten out of the garbage at some point
    - I've never thrown away peanut butter, I love it but I can have one or two servings and be satisfied (this is the only thing this happens with). I have thrown away baked goods though (which is why I'm thinking I picked something out of the trash)
    - I do wear work out clothes more than once before washing
    - I've never worn a sauna suit. The only "miracle" weight loss thing I've tried was Visalus.
    - I like my back, probably because it's the only part of me not really covered in excess fat lol. Back day is my favorite workout. I wear a lot of tank tops so I frequently check out my back when I'm in the bathroom.

Yep, I tried Visalus, too.
    If I could have back all the money I've spent on weight loss miracles over the years, I'd be RICH!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

LOL. Very good memory!

ETA: I'll play, too!

- The last time I ate chocolate powder (Nesquick), I was a very young child--me and my siblings snuck out of bed and raided the kitchen cabinets. My mom caught us and there is photographic evidence of the crime, or I wouldn't remember it. I now use high quality unsweetened cocoa powder to make anything chocolate, and that tastes NASTY when it's plain.
    - I've never eaten anything out of the trash, because I have an aversion to touching anything that touched the trash, even if it's full of nothing but crumpled paper.
    - I've never tossed or drowned peanut butter. I CANNOT waste food. I'd rather blow my calories to the moon than throw out food that's edible.
    - I wear my workout clothes several times before washing, but I workout all alone on my stationary bike and my workouts are pretty pathetic, so I don't stink them up or soak them. At least, that's my excuse!
    - I have never worn a sauna suit, but I HAVE worn a product called the Body Glove that worked on a similar principle + compressed you to death. I tried the HCG diet using the homeopathic pellet form instead of injections, and I did lose a ton of weight, but also muscle mass. Every time I tried it I got flabbier. I STILL hate apples because of their so-called Apple Day to break plateaus. I've also done that HORRIBLE lemon-cayenne-whatever cleanse, I think it was called The Master Cleanse, AND the cabbage soup diet. Ugh. So nasty.
    - I like my... My... Hmm. I don't know, really. I have a negative to match every positive. I have nice eyebrows, kinda, I guess.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Me too...

In response:
    ~I have eaten chocolate powder (the best is on top of ice cream or with frozen whipped cream but plain powder does cause choking if inhaled while eating haha)
    ~I have not taken food out of the trash
    ~I have never thrown away or drowned peanut butter (unless it is expired). Same-I HATE wasting food which is probably why I've been big for so long
    ~I have worn excersise clothes more that once but I don't exercise in a gym, just alone
    ~I have never worn a sauna suit

Never would that happen in my house!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I can't stop eating all the chocolate today. I've had an awesome piece of dark chocolate, a chocolate chip cookie, and a piece of chocolate cake, as well as chocolate creamer in my coffee! :neutral:

Chocoholic!
    You know chocolate is a very effective antidepressant.
    Do you can exceed your limits, feel bad about it, and cure your bad feelings all at once.

<3 Hello, my name is Ceci and I am a chocoholic. (I have no intention of ever giving it up though!)

I second this!