Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Me too...

In response:
    ~I have eaten chocolate powder (the best is on top of ice cream or with frozen whipped cream but plain powder does cause choking if inhaled while eating haha)
    ~I have not taken food out of the trash
    ~I have never thrown away or drowned peanut butter (unless it is expired). Same-I HATE wasting food which is probably why I've been big for so long
    ~I have worn excersise clothes more that once but I don't exercise in a gym, just alone
    ~I have never worn a sauna suit

I am not sure if I have ever just ate cocoa powder, but I have mixed peanut butter & protein powder together (might've been chocolate or vanilla)
    I can't recall taking foods out of the trash with the exception of a frozen food box to check the time.
    I have drowned ice cream before when I had a huge binge, but don't recall doing that to peanut butter
    I am sure I have worn exercise clothes more than once before washing since I have done it with work pants.
    I have never worn a sauna suit or been to sauna.

Oh, going to a sauna is a totally different thing than wearing a sauna suit. A good steam sauna to open up my sinuses is the best thing ever. It's the only thing I miss about my old gym.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    ~I used to stick hot chocolate mix in a cup of milk, drink the concoction, and eat the mushy leftovers
    ~I can't remember a specific time, but I'm more than sure that I've taken food out of the trash.
    ~The JIF I threw out recently had some peanut butter in it. I threw it out because it was a pain in the butt to get. I drowned some cake batter because it smelled delicious.
    ~I used to have a little basket to store exercise clothes I'd want to reuse, lol. Never panties though
    ~The worst quick weighloss scam I even fell for was Garcinia Cambogia.

I use an icing spatula to get the very last pb out of the jar. I'm cheap like that.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    ~I used to stick hot chocolate mix in a cup of milk, drink the concoction, and eat the mushy leftovers
    ~I can't remember a specific time, but I'm more than sure that I've taken food out of the trash.
    ~The JIF I threw out recently had some peanut butter in it. I threw it out because it was a pain in the butt to get. I drowned some cake batter because it smelled delicious.
    ~I used to have a little basket to store exercise clothes I'd want to reuse, lol. Never panties though

I use an icing spatula to get the very last pb out of the jar. I'm cheap like that.

I weigh the almost-empty jar, then use my fingers to get the remaining peanut butter and lick it off of them, then weigh the empty jar and log what I licked. :D Pretty much the only time that I get to stick my fingers into the peanut butter jar, so why not?! ;)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Me too...

In response:
    ~I have eaten chocolate powder (the best is on top of ice cream or with frozen whipped cream but plain powder does cause choking if inhaled while eating haha)
    ~I have not taken food out of the trash
    ~I have never thrown away or drowned peanut butter (unless it is expired). Same-I HATE wasting food which is probably why I've been big for so long
    ~I have worn excersise clothes more that once but I don't exercise in a gym, just alone
    ~I have never worn a sauna suit

Never would that happen in my house!

The only bad peanut butter I ever saw was at my brothers. I tried to eat it (not realizing it was bad) and my stomach instantly revolted.

Ummmm. The Keeper had some in his Chicago place. I thought it tasted a bit off, but didn't want to complain. Six months later I was there again and actually LOOKED at the date before trying it. It was four freaking years old and had not been refrigerated. No wonder it didn't taste good. We had a discussion about PB. Hahaha. My house, PB lasts maybe a week. I buy Trader Joe's creamy. Yum.

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I'll Play!

- I have eaten cocoa powder on ice cream
    - I have, and will probably again, eaten food out of the trash.
    - My kryptonite is potato chips and I have not and will never stop. I will just make it fit into my calories.
    - I wear the same exercise clothes for a week(minus panties). I rinse my sports bra in the shower with me after a workout though.
    - I have never worn a sauna suit(or attempted to create a make-shift one), but I HAVE been in a sauna and I LOVED IT! It's right up there with hot tubs for me.
    - I'm getting more and more impressed with my butt. I actually looked in the mirror yesterday and screamed "BOOTY GAINZ!" and my mom poked her head in the door and said "what?!" :relaxed:

UPDATE: Fire is 50% contained. I was hella busy checking in at work about every 6 hours or so, made for almost NO sleeping until today. I volunteered at the Bastrop Animal Shelter who was taking in animals for those who were displaced by the fire. 30-40 structures lost(most likely homes :cry: ) and 2 lives lost last I heard(this may be incorrect or a possible underestimation). Our campus is safe, the biggest issue is smoke inhalation which SSP is keeping me totally out of because he wrote the schedule with me at Bastrop ALL week this next week. :grumble:

It was my favorite campus because it was well lit, perfect for walking around, and had an abundance of wildlife to keep me entertained including deer, skunks, armadillos, foxes, and feral cats. We lost a portable building, a tractor, and a port-a-potty. All other buildings were spared.

Many people, thanks to the news, were upset that the fire department's first priority was to defend 'a University of Texas Facility', as the news phrased it, and most people are interpreting it as 'A UT building'. It's not just a building, it's an entire compound and the reason they defended it first was because we have massive water tanks and 50-60 fire hydrants on the property that were made available for the refilling of fire trucks to more quickly defend not only our property but the properties around the facility. Firefighters made it a 'home base' of sorts and it was a well defensible position where they were able to be brought food, water, and could get some rest while our department watched over them.

We have massive smoke damage to repair but the animals are in good health as are all of our employees and to our knowledge, none of our employees have lost their homes. Though the fight is not over yet, the fire departments in our area have done an outstanding job and the cities of Bastrop and Smithville have come together to assist each other in a way that makes me very proud to live and work in this area.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I'll play!

I've never eaten dry hot chocolate mix.
    I've never eaten out of the trash!!!
    I have never drowned peanut butter although there are times that I should have!! I have thrown other things away though because of eating waaaay too much.
    I wear workout clothes a few times before washing.
    I've never worn a sauna suit.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I weigh the almost-empty jar, then use my fingers to get the remaining peanut butter and lick it off of them, then weigh the empty jar and log what I licked. :D Pretty much the only time that I get to stick my fingers into the peanut butter jar, so why not?! ;)

My fingers won't reach the bottom of the jar. I have four kids who are peanut butter lovers - I buy big jars of pb. I do really like the way you think though.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Bad news: I got spaghetti sauce on my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt cleaning at the soup kitchen this afternoon. Someone put leftover sauce in the freezer in a plastic container. The container burst and I just couldn't leave the mess for the next person.

Good news: I needed the room in the freezer because someone donated us enough chicken breasts for two meals for 150 people. THANKS, Anonymous Donor!!! tomorrow we'll serve chicken, dressing and green beans. We may do a chicken chili and a chicken noodle soup to stretch the rest. It's getting colder outside, soup is a good meal.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Bad news: I got spaghetti sauce on my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt cleaning at the soup kitchen this afternoon. Someone put leftover sauce in the freezer in a plastic container. The container burst and I just couldn't leave the mess for the next person.

Good news: I needed the room in the freezer because someone donated us enough chicken breasts for two meals for 150 people. THANKS, Anonymous Donor!!! tomorrow we'll serve chicken, dressing and green beans. We may do a chicken chili and a chicken noodle soup to stretch the rest. It's getting colder outside, soup is a good meal.

It doesn't have to be cold for soup to be a good meal for me. :wink:
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

My fingers won't reach the bottom of the jar. I have four kids who are peanut butter lovers - I buy big jars of pb. I do really like the way you think though.

So do I, each jar is one KILO! (2.2 lbs!) Which means the mouth of the jar is so big that I can shove my entire hand in. :p
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

So do I, each jar is one KILO! (2.2 lbs!) Which means the mouth of the jar is so big that I can shove my entire hand in. :p

That is a big jar. I could put my fingers in it, but if my kids ever caught me, they'd want to do it and might not wait for it to be empty.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Monday morning and the manager just called a team meeting for 8:15. Hmmmm....
    ETA: The meeting was to tell us that my coworker Rhonda has resigned. Her mother had a stroke last week and will be moving into Rhonda's home for full time care. I'll miss her, she was always smiling, but I think she is doing the right thing. The manager was afraid the rumor mill will get going since we're in this merger process.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    ETA: The meeting was to tell us that my coworker Rhonda has resigned. Her mother had a stroke last week and will be moving into Rhonda's home for full time care. I'll miss her, she was always smiling, but I think she is doing the right thing. The manager was afraid the rumor mill will get going since we're in this merger process.

It is always sad to lose a good coworker. Hope her mom makes a full recovery.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'll play too:

I have definitely eaten dry hot chocolate mix, but I have also eaten dry cake mix. Yeah.

I have never eaten out of the trash as I'm a bit germophobic. However, I do have a trash-related confession for today: I threw out like 20 kg of my husband's expired protein powder/creatine this weekend without telling him and I have a feeling he's going to be mad when he does notice...but it expired in DECEMBER 2013 and it has been cluttering up my limited pantry space ever since and he has not made a protein shake in at least a year and a half. I don't regret it and I know if I'd asked him he would have been like "but it's so expeeeeeensive..." but it was also going to poison him probably so I don't care.

I've never drowned peanut butter but I've definitely thrown "extra" stuff right down the disposal instead of saving it so there was no chance I could go back and eat more of it.

I wear workout stuff at least twice, as I have only three sports bras, do laundry once weekly, and work out every day but Friday normally.

I've never worn a sauna suit but I did try one of those ab belts once and I also used to have a Thigh Master passed down from my mother, haha.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    I'll play too:

I have definitely eaten dry hot chocolate mix, but I have also eaten dry cake mix. Yeah.

I have never eaten out of the trash as I'm a bit germophobic. However, I do have a trash-related confession for today: I threw out like 20 kg of my husband's expired protein powder/creatine this weekend without telling him and I have a feeling he's going to be mad when he does notice...but it expired in DECEMBER 2013 and it has been cluttering up my limited pantry space ever since and he has not made a protein shake in at least a year and a half. I don't regret it and I know if I'd asked him he would have been like "but it's so expeeeeeensive..." but it was also going to poison him probably so I don't care.

I've never drowned peanut butter but I've definitely thrown "extra" stuff right down the disposal instead of saving it so there was no chance I could go back and eat more of it.

I wear workout stuff at least twice, as I have only three sports bras, do laundry once weekly, and work out every day but Friday normally.

I've never worn a sauna suit but I did try one of those ab belts once and I also used to have a Thigh Master passed down from my mother, haha.

It probably would've tasted disgusting if he did make one now. You did the right thing :wink:
  • smrich57
    smrich57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just need motivation to stick to something so I can drop the weight for health reasons. I don't have a lot of weight to drop but the excess weight is around my middle and hips. That is the worst place to have it with heart issues. If I can get on here and just release my frustation it might help. Please don't judge because of my lack of self control. Thanks :)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    I'll play too:

It probably would've tasted disgusting if he did make one now. You did the right thing :wink:

Right? Not like he would have noticed with all the almond butter, fruit, and yogurt he loads into his smoothies but still, it can't have been good. I know it was powder but it's still kinda dairy and if it had an expiry on it that probably means something...especially a nearly two-year-old expiry.

I'm glad I married a guy who's responsible with his money but sometimes I have to shake my head and tell him it's okay to get rid of stuff that's unusable even if it was expensive. I refuse to let him turn into a hoarder like I worry certain members of his family are headed.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Hugs to you and her.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that. <3
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    smrich57 wrote: »
    I just need motivation to stick to something so I can drop the weight for health reasons. I don't have a lot of weight to drop but the excess weight is around my middle and hips. That is the worst place to have it with heart issues. If I can get on here and just release my frustation it might help. Please don't judge because of my lack of self control. Thanks :)

If you had the patience to read through the 1637 pages of this thread you'd see many examples of lack of self control, lol.

You've come to the right place. No judgment here! :)