Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Just popping in to keep the thread alive. I got my hair cut today and undecided whether or not I like it. I got about 4 inches cut off and got me some bangs. ..hmmmm
    Wanna share a pic? In the 'Cave maybe? I will if you will. I had a trim and highlights on Monday and I definitely don't like mine. I've been going to the same hairdresser for the past few years and I LOVE about 68% of her haircuts - enough to keep me going back, but enough bad ones to make me annoyed on a regular basis.

This is my relationship with MY hairdresser. Why is it so hard to find someone that's good and consistent in their profession?

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    So maybe I will be the only one to post in this thread today, but I CANNOT let it die! I am so bored at work today! I am pretty sure my boss knows I have nothing to do, but he does not offer me more.

Thanks for keeping the thread alive. I am sorry that you are bored. Your boss annoys me almost as much as my own, but for the opposite reason.
    18 months ago, she hired a new employee whom I trained on occupational medicine billing, supposedly to help me so that I could work on other projects. 14 months ago she gave the new employee all of the occ med and put me on even more other projects (opening new clinics, financial analysis, collecting the oldest Accounts Receivable because the research involved in proving that yes, insurer XYZ does owe us more money doesn't bother me). I only back J up when she is out. Except that while I was doing other projects, the A/R for my occ med clinics went up by 700%!!! I was never allowed to help when it would have been easy, but now I have to work mandatory overtime and can't do any other work until it's back to where I had it before or better.

When I ask you, did I become a draft horse to be hitched to the heaviest wagon and used to pull it out the ditch? and if I am in fact being used as a draft horse, why doesn't the boss treat me as well as POF treats her horses?

Peppermints for everyone!

I was thinking the same thing!

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I don't care how unsanitary it is. I just ate two handfuls of M&M's from a giant bag somebody left in the kitchen.
    Somebody at the office clearly hates me. Get the M&M's out of there!!

AMEN! Thank god the M&Ms I threw out last week have no reappeared (because the woman is on vacation...)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Overtime is winning. I am so tired that I fell asleep in my gym clothes last night.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Overtime is winning. I am so tired that I fell asleep in my gym clothes last night.

I know that feel.
    I work night shift. I slept 4 hours during the day yesterday and worked my entire 8 hour shift last night and will be awake all day because I have some 'daywalking' friends visiting from out of town. PLUS I would like to be awake to honor both of my parents AND my uncle for Veterans Day.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

How much longer until you are off OT duty?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @riderfangal I don't know when the OT ends. Originally they said this week, but I didn't believe them and expect it to be through Thanksgiving at least.

I kind of think they are going to fire J and give it back to me full time. That makes me sad because I like her and think they watched her make this mess without stopping her. They see the numbers every month and had to know at least 6 months ago that something needed to be done. I think they know positions will be lost due to the merger and they are looking for reasons to fire people before hand.
  • riderfangal
    Options
    @riderfangal I don't know when the OT ends. Originally they said this week, but I didn't believe them and expect it to be through Thanksgiving at least.

I kind of think they are going to fire J and give it back to me full time. That makes me sad because I like her and think they watched her make this mess without stopping her. They see the numbers every month and had to know at least 6 months ago that something needed to be done. I think they know positions will be lost due to the merger and they are looking for reasons to fire people before hand.

Wow that seems so unfair!! Seems to doubly unfair because you work in the health care system which is supposed to help people. Irony!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Bringing the thread back to its roots.

Confession: I'm looking forward to Veteran's Day burgers with my parents SO much, I dreamt about them last night...
  • Oberon21
    Options

Confession: I'm looking forward to Veteran's Day burgers with my parents SO much, I dreamt about them last night...

But are you going to eat them in dirty exercise clothes, drown them in ketchup or throw it in the trash, take it back out and eat it? Or drown it before throwing the uneaten parts away?
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

But are you going to eat them in dirty exercise clothes, drown them in ketchup or throw it in the trash, take it back out and eat it? Or drown it before throwing the uneaten parts away?

Or eat it while sweating in a trash bag?
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Hey, I did throw some candy corn away on Monday night. In the bathroom trash so I wouldn't be tempted to dig it back out and eat it. And, we're back!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    cry. broke my wrist at training last night. no skating for me for too long :(
  • riderfangal
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

Or eat it while sweating in a trash bag?

or cover it in hot chocolate powder?
  • riderfangal
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »

Oh no that's terrible. What happened?
  • riderfangal
    Options

Missing you POF!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Missing you POF!!

Me too! I have been swamped at work so trying to catch up with the sub/smaller threads. But the Batcave Confession thread is going to hit 1000 unread before I can catch up!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Aww I am sorry! That is terrible! I broke my ankle running a few years ago and was off riding for like 8 weeks. That was HARD!
  • riderfangal
    Options

Missing you POF!!

Me too! I have been swamped at work so trying to catch up with the sub/smaller threads. But the Batcave Confession thread is going to hit 1000 unread before I can catch up!

It's not the same without you there but I totally understand being busy at work!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options

Oh no that's terrible. What happened?

came off back of blade while doing turn patterns (backwards fall). stuck hands out behind me lik an idiot.

ppl joke about toe pick, but falling off the back of the blade is usually worse. :(