Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I have way too many trigger foods to mention here. I don't have my diary public mostly because I don't want to publicly admit when I am over my counts. I cannot leave things like pizza, Nutella or donuts nearby without eating them. I could eat pizza everyday but I don't like veggie pizza. So will order thin crust to cut back on some of the calories.

My first post here- Feb. 2, 2015.....
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    February, 2
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't always shower after working out. Also, sometimes I pick the selection with the lowest calories if I don't feel like searching through the database to find out what I'm really eating. Oh, and according to MFP, I consume WAY too much sodium, but I don't really care because I LOVE salty foods. Oh and Dr. Pepper. It's my guilty pleasure.

Of COURSE my first post mentions Dr. Pepper. My one true love. :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    February, 2
    I don't always shower after working out. Also, sometimes I pick the selection with the lowest calories if I don't feel like searching through the database to find out what I'm really eating. Oh, and according to MFP, I consume WAY too much sodium, but I don't really care because I LOVE salty foods. Oh and Dr. Pepper. It's my guilty pleasure.

Poor Mike... :'(
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    February, 2

Haha
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    February, 2

Oh, yes, poor Mike. :smiley:
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    I confess I'm a little nervous today, I'm starting a swimming routine to replace my gym routine and I'm afraid I'm going to go to the pool and stand out as the worst swimmer there, as I can't put my face in the water so I'm not very "professional" at the swimming thing.

Don't worry what everyone else is doing, just focus on you! I love swimming and my face never goes in the water either as I need to wear my glasses!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    February, 2

Ha ha! And Poor Mike indeed!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I finally have a moment, let me find mine....
  • Oberon21
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I made an enormous molten lava stuffed chocolate chip cookie covered in ice cream.............

And then went back into the kitchen to bake a pan of brownies. I don't know who's going to save me from them.

I think this is Susie's first quote. She needs to be in on this.

ETA: Susie's was 2/2. Her anniversary is Tuesday.
  • Oberon21
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    So I have a random one. Is anyone else bothered by the fact a lot of the mobile ads we get served while on this platform are for weight loss programs or pills, etc. Doesn't that seem kind of counter to the whole myfitnesspal 'program' if you will. It's not a confession but figured I would serve it up here...

So I think this is my first post. I guess I didn't wait that long... Feb. 9th.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I have way too many trigger foods to mention here. I don't have my diary public mostly because I don't want to publicly admit when I am over my counts. I cannot leave things like pizza, Nutella or donuts nearby without eating them. I could eat pizza everyday but I don't like veggie pizza. So will order thin crust to cut back on some of the calories.

My first post here- Feb. 2, 2015.....

you are the same anniversary as Susie!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    My computer is acting up today, It is difficult to post and also read what people are saying. Sigh. Maybe I'll try later. It has been a long time since I have been oaths thread. Im wishing all a good day.

I like the 'oaths' thread. It sort is apropos... You have a good day too!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    YOU GUYS!!! I have ONE LAST PHONE CALL to listen to!!! I'm almost done!!!!!!!!!!

Whew!! I bet you're happy about that. Now I bet you wish you could just bleach your brain.

Amen.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked- feeling super guilty since I didn't log it but was totally worth it

I believe this is my first post? March 22nd :) Going back and looking through the thread it's really amazing how many of us are still here! I do miss people like @BZAH10 and @Francl27

ETA- and I don't mean still on MFP as in still here since so many people log for years but I mean still on the same thread and still friends <3

Agreed! I see @BZAH10 and @Francl27 in other threads. So they're still around.

BZAH10 was one of my favorites.

I tried to get @BZAH10 back a few times. I guess we just overwhelmed her.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Froggy how'd you find that?!

I just remembered the month I started posting. I went and found most people lol. I was bored at work yesterday. I'm gonna post it soon. :#

No judgement!

I am wildly impressed with your list! No judgement, complete awe!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    I feel the need to confess and this seems as good a place as any (particularly as if I told my super healthy work colleague he'd most definitely judge me - in fact it might be hard for anyone not to judge)

Last night I actually ate so much that I was sick! A definite new low for me and I'm disgusted in myself, particularly as I've been doing so well. Not sure what I'm most disgusted by - the fact I ate 'till I threw up ....or that my first thought afterwards was 'at least that's some calories gone!'

I hang my head in shame :(

On a more positive note- congratulations on making a year (very nearly)of this thread!

No judgment, but please don't do it again. :-) Go find some Fresh Prince of BelAir on Netflix instead...it's still funny.

Not a bad idea - I love the Fresh Prince :) I'm gonna try my best not to let it happen again - too much pain both physically & mentally!

You folk are all so lovely with the non judgement stuff aren't you? It's rare to see on internet forums. No wonder you've managed to keep this going :)

On the positive side - made myself go home and do insanity on my lunch break. Feel like dying now but also pleased I did it instead of wallowing in failure.

Nice! I have a serious love/hate relationship with ShaunT.

I am still trying to do that insanity workout. its only 30 minutes a day! Why can't I get it started! GRRR Maybe I'll add that to our countdowns, Quik.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I hope this thread is still around in another year so those of us just finding it now can search up our first posts. :smiley:

It will be! We will never let it die!!

+1.

We have been doing a good job even through the slow months.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I feel the need to confess and this seems as good a place as any (particularly as if I told my super healthy work colleague he'd most definitely judge me - in fact it might be hard for anyone not to judge)

Last night I actually ate so much that I was sick! A definite new low for me and I'm disgusted in myself, particularly as I've been doing so well. Not sure what I'm most disgusted by - the fact I ate 'till I threw up ....or that my first thought afterwards was 'at least that's some calories gone!'

I hang my head in shame :(

On a more positive note- congratulations on making a year (very nearly)of this thread!

No judgment, but please don't do it again. :-) Go find some Fresh Prince of BelAir on Netflix instead...it's still funny.

Not a bad idea - I love the Fresh Prince :) I'm gonna try my best not to let it happen again - too much pain both physically & mentally!

You folk are all so lovely with the non judgement stuff aren't you? It's rare to see on internet forums. No wonder you've managed to keep this going :)

On the positive side - made myself go home and do insanity on my lunch break. Feel like dying now but also pleased I did it instead of wallowing in failure.

You need an avatar. Some sort of picture. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Thanks, POF and Burlz! <3 you ladies!

Ditto! <3
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess I'm a little nervous today, I'm starting a swimming routine to replace my gym routine and I'm afraid I'm going to go to the pool and stand out as the worst swimmer there, as I can't put my face in the water so I'm not very "professional" at the swimming thing.

OOOOH running and swimming.... how do you feel about triathlon? :wink: