Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Nina_Ekoko wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

Our first Bingo winner and caller for the next game is @quiksylver296. Sorry for the delay in calling the win. I was at church and I never check the boards there. Congratulations!!!

Yee haw! I'll set up the next game tomorrow morning. Good luck, all!

I apologize, guys, but I am too out of it to start the bingo game today. I plan on taking more codeine cough syrup and going back to sleep. If someone else would like to kick off the game, please feel free.

Games start Sunday, you rest and get better. If you aren't better by then, I'll be the caller again. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!

I'm also impressed you had the foresight to put it in a ziplock. I've done it with both ice cream containers and cake and there was no ziplock protection!

Mel, can I count this or do I have to wait?

New game starts Sunday and Quik will be caller. (unless she is still sick, which I hope she is not, but I will be caller if she is.)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Cynsonya wrote: »
    I often lick containers/wrappers. Especially Laughing Cow Cheese wrappers. I logged those calories and they're MINE! Every last one of them!

I resemble this remark!

I do that too! If I log it, you best believe I'm consuming it!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...

lemon birthday cake sounds lovely.

It does!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    My last class ended at 10:30, and for the past two hours I have been doing absolutely nothing (okay, I was watching penny dreadful, which is terrible). And now I have only half an hour before lunch, so it's not *really* worth doing anything, riiight?
    I have very little motivation lately. I just want to sleep all the time. I will be productive the rest of today!

You sound like me. But with 1/2 an hour to go... I am not sure there is much you could do. You have classes today? Are you US based?

Yeah, I'm in the US. We have classes anyway :P oh well!

Bummer. I have to work too. :)

I'm also working. Hoping the ice comes and we leave early!

On my way to the airport. They haven't cancelled the 5:30 flight yet. I don't have a lot of hope. It's snowing like crazy.

Well, did they cancel your flight??

Yep after 2 hours on the runway. The runway lights in Norfolk were apparently down. They finally gave up. We deplaned. Them they didn't have enough manpower to get the bags of the flight. I went home and slept for a few hours then got up and drive down. Left at 4:30 this am. So I tried for 12 hours to get down here and finally drove.

It wasn't a bad drive although the last hour was heavy rain and with the fluctuating temp I was afraid it was going to get icy. It actually got almost humorous after a while especially after they lost my bag. Hoping it arrives today or I need to go shopping as I didn't pack another one.

Oh and excuse to go shopping isn't bad. The waiting would have made me batty.

Never had to shop! :(:)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I can't imagine another day and a half of this training.

Sorry. :(

9 hours inside under fluorescent lights is giving me a raging headache. I need to go for a long walk later. Fresh air!

I sit under fluorescent lights all day. Awful.

Me too, and remember, one of my units has pink bulbs in it. :grumble:

Ick
  • Oberon21
    Options

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

Our first Bingo winner and caller for the next game is @quiksylver296. Sorry for the delay in calling the win. I was at church and I never check the boards there. Congratulations!!!

I apologize, guys, but I am too out of it to start the bingo game today. I plan on taking more codeine cough syrup and going back to sleep. If someone else would like to kick off the game, please feel free.

Feel better!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I can't imagine another day and a half of this training.

Sorry. :(

9 hours inside under fluorescent lights is giving me a raging headache. I need to go for a long walk later. Fresh air!

I sit under fluorescent lights all day. Awful.

I do too but normally I can go outside!
  • Oberon21
    Options

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!

I am pretty sure throwing away cheesecake is a sin.

Heh.

I did eat all of it in the end :D.

Since I'm not buying any processed junk food it's making me actually go through my pantry & eating stuff I already have.

Today for brunch I will have quick oats, a banana, & two teaspoons brown sugar.

I have been doing this too to get through anything that still has milk products in my cabinets. I am down to next to nothing. Its good to get rid of the old stuff. Now I need to eat all this half used couscous, faro, etc. Clean it all out.

Uh...if you're vegan now, you'll have to let me have recipes/meal ideas for cooking when you're over. Vegetarian i can do no problem, but cooking vegan will require some thought.

I'm working on it... ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    there is a game of thrones trivia game being released. In the states only. and shipping to UK from Amazon is more than the game *SOB*

You can pick it up in April

Have it sent to you? Ooh if I could, that would be fab!

Is it an Amazon exclusive? We could just pick it up in store? Or I can buy it on Amazon and bring it in April. Just tell me what to get. I would think its cheaper for me to buy it in USA then you to buy it in England or does it matter?

I've only seen it on amazon.com, but probably not exclusive. Its not released until April 15. I don't know if it'll be in shops. I think its the same price here ot there (about $40/£31) but shipping to UK was £36!

Ok I can pick it up!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I am considering buying ramen when I ate dinner literally 10 minutes ago because I want an excuse to not do work and it fits in my calories... what is wrong with me.

I could use food for all kinds of excuses. It is an all around fun excuse, but dangerous. Very very DANGEROUS.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I ate not only ramen but an entire *kitten* sleeve of rice cakes and I feel absolutely vile. Was kind of planning to purge but now that seems like a concession so I can't do it.

Good. It's better to just take it from here.
  • raymax4
    Options
    BoogeyBrat wrote: »
    My confession is I'm lazy and not a very good cook so I mostly eat TV dinners and canned soup. It's easier for me to log the calories when the meal is prepackaged and I don't have to look up every ingredient.

Thats what I love about this app there are as many right ways as there are individuals on here.
  • raymax4
    Options

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

I hope you feel better soon.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    My confession is I'm lazy and not a very good cook so I mostly eat TV dinners and canned soup. It's easier for me to log the calories when the meal is prepackaged and I don't have to look up every ingredient.

Thats what I love about this app there are as many right ways as there are individuals on here.

Have I mentioned how much I like you, @raymax4?! Because I do! A WHOLE LOT!
  • raymax4
    Options
    I caught up now
    Confession. I walked 2 miles to find a little cafe where they made these mini cheese cakes with black berries and a honey effusion. I thought about them the whole way. When I got there it was a bakery. They had some mini cheese cakes that looks similar to the ones I remembered. So I got one. I have never been so disappointed in cheese cake in my life. I logged it then went home had 2 oz bluebell ice-cream and 2 tablespoons of they really amazing peppermint dark chocolate fudge. At dinner I had a serving of Dutch chocolate ice cream. I woke up in the middle of the night and had a big cocktail grapefruit and had to log it as a plain grapefruit because MFP only has grapefruit cocktails. Then this morning I ate half of a mango. I am blitz creaking the sugar on my micros the last few days. What could this mean?
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Agree :smiley:
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

Agree :smiley:

Yes
  • Oberon21
    Options

Ditto!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I caught up now
    Confession. I walked 2 miles to find a little cafe where they made these mini cheese cakes with black berries and a honey effusion. I thought about them the whole way. When I got there it was a bakery. They had some mini cheese cakes that looks similar to the ones I remembered. So I got one. I have never been so disappointed in cheese cake in my life. I logged it then went home had 2 oz bluebell ice-cream and 2 tablespoons of they really amazing peppermint dark chocolate fudge. At dinner I had a serving of Dutch chocolate ice cream. I woke up in the middle of the night and had a big cocktail grapefruit and had to log it as a plain grapefruit because MFP only has grapefruit cocktails. Then this morning I ate half of a mango. I am blitz creaking the sugar on my micros the last few days. What could this mean?

Yum on the cheesecake. Too bad it was awful.

I confess I just ate 3 Twizzlers. Now I have the icky feeling from sugar. This is why I don't eat stuff like that.