Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Nina_Ekoko wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!

I am pretty sure throwing away cheesecake is a sin.

Heh.

I did eat all of it in the end :D.

Since I'm not buying any processed junk food it's making me actually go through my pantry & eating stuff I already have.

Today for brunch I will have quick oats, a banana, & two teaspoons brown sugar.

I have been doing this too to get through anything that still has milk products in my cabinets. I am down to next to nothing. Its good to get rid of the old stuff. Now I need to eat all this half used couscous, faro, etc. Clean it all out.

Uh...if you're vegan now, you'll have to let me have recipes/meal ideas for cooking when you're over. Vegetarian i can do no problem, but cooking vegan will require some thought.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I ate not only ramen but an entire *kitten* sleeve of rice cakes and I feel absolutely vile. Was kind of planning to purge but now that seems like a concession so I can't do it.

Do. Not. Purge. Go do whatever work you're avoiding, but do not purge. Pretty please.

Writing French now while listening to really loud t(h)rash metal :) I have my life under control (sort of)

I am not sure that I could think in French listening to thrash metal. But whatever works for you.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

Our first Bingo winner and caller for the next game is @quiksylver296. Sorry for the delay in calling the win. I was at church and I never check the boards there. Congratulations!!!

Yee haw! I'll set up the next game tomorrow morning. Good luck, all!

I apologize, guys, but I am too out of it to start the bingo game today. I plan on taking more codeine cough syrup and going back to sleep. If someone else would like to kick off the game, please feel free.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,451 Member
    Options

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

Our first Bingo winner and caller for the next game is @quiksylver296. Sorry for the delay in calling the win. I was at church and I never check the boards there. Congratulations!!!

I apologize, guys, but I am too out of it to start the bingo game today. I plan on taking more codeine cough syrup and going back to sleep. If someone else would like to kick off the game, please feel free.

Start the new game on Sunday. That way you have a day or two to recouperate.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I can't imagine another day and a half of this training.

Sorry. :(

9 hours inside under fluorescent lights is giving me a raging headache. I need to go for a long walk later. Fresh air!

I sit under fluorescent lights all day. Awful.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I can't imagine another day and a half of this training.

Sorry. :(

9 hours inside under fluorescent lights is giving me a raging headache. I need to go for a long walk later. Fresh air!

I sit under fluorescent lights all day. Awful.

Me too, and remember, one of my units has pink bulbs in it. :grumble:
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

Hugs. Feel better soon.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I'm going to brazilian jiu jitsu club/sport/whatever and I'm nervous because I'm really out of shape and I can't convince anyone else to go with me ._. so I'll be the only beginner. Eeeek. Also, I don't even have proper sneakers because I left mine at home a few weeks ago. But I'm going anyway and maybe it will be great!

sounds interesting tell us how it goes. ai like that you rant afraid to go alone as a beginner.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I'm going to brazilian jiu jitsu club/sport/whatever and I'm nervous because I'm really out of shape and I can't convince anyone else to go with me ._. so I'll be the only beginner. Eeeek. Also, I don't even have proper sneakers because I left mine at home a few weeks ago. But I'm going anyway and maybe it will be great!

This sounds fun!

I was not the only beginner! One more girl was there. It was SO FUN.
    And now I reeeally have to finish my homework but I deserve a quick rest first, right? ;)
    I really should read to the end of the page.
  • raymax4
    Options
    My last class ended at 10:30, and for the past two hours I have been doing absolutely nothing (okay, I was watching penny dreadful, which is terrible). And now I have only half an hour before lunch, so it's not *really* worth doing anything, riiight?
    I have very little motivation lately. I just want to sleep all the time. I will be productive the rest of today!

You sound like me. But with 1/2 an hour to go... I am not sure there is much you could do. You have classes today? Are you US based?

Yeah, I'm in the US. We have classes anyway :P oh well!

Bummer. I have to work too. :)

I'm also working. Hoping the ice comes and we leave early!

On my way to the airport. They haven't cancelled the 5:30 flight yet. I don't have a lot of hope. It's snowing like crazy.

Well, did they cancel your flight??

Yep after 2 hours on the runway. The runway lights in Norfolk were apparently down. They finally gave up. We deplaned. Them they didn't have enough manpower to get the bags of the flight. I went home and slept for a few hours then got up and drive down. Left at 4:30 this am. So I tried for 12 hours to get down here and finally drove.

It wasn't a bad drive although the last hour was heavy rain and with the fluctuating temp I was afraid it was going to get icy. It actually got almost humorous after a while especially after they lost my bag. Hoping it arrives today or I need to go shopping as I didn't pack another one.

Oh and excuse to go shopping isn't bad. The waiting would have made me batty.
  • raymax4
    Options
    jenwolski wrote: »
    jenwolski wrote: »
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Sorry it won't earn anyone bingo points, but I confess that I already preemptively tracked 2 large glasses of wine that I've decided are mandatory for getting through this dinner party tonight.

Hmmm....must nit be your favorite dinner companions. Red or white?
    Edit: Not instead of nit. Can't type on my phone.

Definitely red :) And they are the Jones' from the "Keeping Up with the Jones'" phrase. We are most assuredly not. I figure 2 glasses will make me forget that my house is perennially covered in dog hair/slobber and not very decorated. They really care about appearances...and I give 0 *****.

@jenwolski I love your planning for girls night, and I'm jealous by how much more fun yours sounds!

Also, @kellyjellybellyjelly I'm totally jealous of those 8TBS, yum!

Ah, I see....have fun being a Smith and enjoy the wine. (my dog is black, no hiding her hair.)

Oh I know those people! My husband and his wife fit that bill! I'm with the Smith's... ;)

EX-husband

I'm glad you clarified, I read the comment two times and then let my mind wonder how that worked.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I ate not only ramen but an entire *kitten* sleeve of rice cakes and I feel absolutely vile. Was kind of planning to purge but now that seems like a concession so I can't do it.

Do. Not. Purge. Go do whatever work you're avoiding, but do not purge. Pretty please.

Writing French now while listening to really loud t(h)rash metal :) I have my life under control (sort of)

Thrash metal makes homework so much more interesting :)
    BoogeyBrat wrote: »
    My confession is I'm lazy and not a very good cook so I mostly eat TV dinners and canned soup. It's easier for me to log the calories when the meal is prepackaged and I don't have to look up every ingredient.

I'm not that great of a cook either, but I am trying to get better since I got burned out on some of the frozen meals.

Tonight for dinner I am cooking a chicken breast & popping some frozen vegetables in the microwave.

I think the hardest part was trying to figure out the calories in pasta (weigh dry then figure out servings after it's cooked).

I didn't cook at all until grad school when I became too poor to afford frozen meals other than Banquet Meals (gag). Now that I have my big girl job I still cook since I like the extra $$ every month to spend on fun things
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

-_-

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

I'm also impressed you had the foresight to put it in a ziplock. I've done it with both ice cream containers and cake and there was no ziplock protection!
  • raymax4
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    For those of you who have these near them Muscle Maker Grill is amazing. Mmmmm

Never heard of it. Will have to Google.

My Lent challenge is going good so far.

I have exercised Wed., Thurs., Fri., & today.

I have not had any ice cream or bought any processed junk foods either.

Eating wise has been pretty horrible as far as nutritionally, but I have a four hundred calorie deficit Thurs. & Fri. I might do a half hour-45 minutes of exercise more.

Still catching up but I hope you have still been doing well! Good job so far!

Thanks. I have exercised everyday so far (well not today yet, but I might do some Just Dance in a bit).

It hasn't been too hard buying any processed junk foods since I haven't went grocery shopping for a week, but I am sure the Easter candy will be tempting.

How is your challenge going?

Still doing good too. Someone reminded me about white Cadbury mini eggs. It's going to be a long month+ I am so excited to get some when I'm done. :#
    But I actually feel a lot better right now since I haven't been binging out lately. YAY!

:)<3
  • raymax4
    Options
    KAYRRIE wrote: »
    I log things like stretching and let myself eat back all the calories even though I know the calorie burns from MFP are ridiculous. That's for days I need a little extra flexibility, e.g. if I've gone out and had a drink or two.

My other confession is that occasionally I've had extra cals after midnight and logged them for the next day.

This just cracked me up lol. Not judging, I laugh cause I've done this in the past.

My confession: I get angry at the food I need to eat and say to it, "stupid food. you're not ice cream". lol
    Also, I had to ban Nutella from my house just because it's so so good and I have no self-control around it.
    have you put it on ice-cream? My sons use to make peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches all the time.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

-_-

I'm also impressed you had the foresight to put it in a ziplock. I've done it with both ice cream containers and cake and there was no ziplock protection!

Mel, can I count this or do I have to wait?
  • raymax4
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    I use my aria's weekly average weight as my 'official' weight. Every week I take great glee in erasing the one highest weight for a six rather than seven day average. I look forward to doing this all week. Silly, but incredibly empowering too.

I like watching the highest weight been removed too.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Cynsonya wrote: »
    I often lick containers/wrappers. Especially Laughing Cow Cheese wrappers. I logged those calories and they're MINE! Every last one of them!

I resemble this remark!
  • raymax4
    Options
    The lid wasn't completely snapped down when I began to shake up my protein shake. Ever done that? Yep, protein shake everywhere...

Awe and the aggravating part is you have to make another one. otherwise how do you know how much you have.
    extra exercise points for cleaning up.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...

lemon birthday cake sounds lovely.