Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @crosbylee @quiksylver296!

th?id=OIP.Mce01e3fa8efcdc44b3ecb7f61b5ea239H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    ~~~Public service announcement~~~~

I have discovered I am more inclined to eat my salad if i build it so that all the nice things (chicken, feta, sweetcorn) are at the bottom and all the lettuce and cabbage etc are piled on top. I have to eat my way through the greenery to get to the 'treats'*.

*this works best when served in a bowl

~~~end of public service announcement~~~

I will be employing this method of eating salad henceforth!! Thank you!!

I should have made my salad like that today.

I ate all the chicken & cheese first & then had boring salad left.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Today my waitress was wearing this!
    ifug8nhtfhgy.jpeg

THAT. IS. AWESOME!

That shirt is epic.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the b-day wishes, all!

So far, it's been fun! I got free birthday caffeine from Dutch Bros. My son decided we are going to Olive Garden for dinner. Then my husband is going to the gym with me as my spotter so I can figure out my one rep max on all my lifts. I'm super excited about this! :p

Sounds like a great day! Enjoy!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Okay, I just literally wasted an hour reading through 13 pages of that crazy oreo thread. It prompted me to eat a whole sleeve of thin mints (who knew they were also vegan?) and now I feel sick. Thanks, MFP.

thin mints are vegan?!
    (brb, finding thin mints.)
    in other news, I have now eaten a ridiculous amount of french fries two days in a row, and skipped jiu jitsu. Also, I have this ridiculous fear of making phone calls and it took me something like an hour to work up the nerve to make one today. When am I going to be a real adult?

Real adulting is overrated. What kind of Jiu Jitsu do you do? I just started back up on BJJ on Saturday, I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was on the mats again.

I do BJJ too :) (well, I just started.)

That's awesome! I'm definitely firmly in the newbie camp too. I always get so excited when I hear another girl is training. I'm sadly the only one at my new gym.

What is BJJ?

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Ah and what does that involve?

It's a combat sport. If you've ever watched the UFC (cagefighting) it's what the fighters do when they go to the ground. A lot of grappling, submissions, chokes, etc.

Since I'm not a fighter, it more feels like intense wrestling sessions with really talented friends lol.

@crosbylee and @quiksylver296 Happy Birthday!!!

I definitely don't want to do this. :)
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just literally wasted an hour reading through 13 pages of that crazy oreo thread. It prompted me to eat a whole sleeve of thin mints (who knew they were also vegan?) and now I feel sick. Thanks, MFP.

thin mints are vegan?!
    in other news, I have now eaten a ridiculous amount of french fries two days in a row, and skipped jiu jitsu. Also, I have this ridiculous fear of making phone calls and it took me something like an hour to work up the nerve to make one today. When am I going to be a real adult?

Real adulting is overrated. What kind of Jiu Jitsu do you do? I just started back up on BJJ on Saturday, I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was on the mats again.

That's awesome! I'm definitely firmly in the newbie camp too. I always get so excited when I hear another girl is training. I'm sadly the only one at my new gym.

What is BJJ?

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

It's a combat sport. If you've ever watched the UFC (cagefighting) it's what the fighters do when they go to the ground. A lot of grappling, submissions, chokes, etc.

Since I'm not a fighter, it more feels like intense wrestling sessions with really talented friends lol.

It's so fun. I actually prefer knocking people over from standing up, but it's still super fun. :3
    Confession: I ate 3 cookies for dessert today. I'm going to be normal about food starting tomorrow.
  • Oberon21
    Options

thin mints are vegan?!

What is BJJ?

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

It's so fun. I actually prefer knocking people over from standing up, but it's still super fun. :3
    Confession: I ate 3 cookies for dessert today. I'm going to be normal about food starting tomorrow.

I confess my weight is going the wrong way. I need to get moving. I am NOT GAINING THIS WEIGHT BACK!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    All, I have to share this. This is from another woman I am friends with on here, she posts these fun and entertaining posts all the time but this is priceless, I had to share. @runmama411 I give you 100% credit for this:

Ode to my Fitbit

Oh tiny, black plastic watch
    You fit on my left arm, but not on my right
    Maybe if I just adjust you a notch?

I walk, I skip, but run no more
    How can I possibly not make it yet
    God, these steps are a chore!

Green glowing steps, 3,000, now 4
    I just looked again now
    Apparently, I'm a technology *kitten*.

Took you off, you left a big blotch
    Tomorrow starts again
    Maybe instead, I'll go for some scotch.

#darnthing (edited for swearing) #iloveit #ihateit
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    All, I have to share this. This is from another woman I am friends with on here, she posts these fun and entertaining posts all the time but this is priceless, I had to share. @runmama411 I give you 100% credit for this:

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

And every person I know.with one is like that. There was a woman walking around the sanctuary in our church last Wednesday night while she was waiting for her grandchildren to finish kids choir. She would check her steps every lap.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

And every person I know.with one is like that. There was a woman walking around the sanctuary in our church last Wednesday night while she was waiting for her grandchildren to finish kids choir. She would check her steps every lap.

I have to admit, when i walk at work, I check mine about every ten minutes.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

thin mints are vegan?!

What is BJJ?

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

I confess my weight is going the wrong way. I need to get moving. I am NOT GAINING THIS WEIGHT BACK!

Same :/ I'm back on track today with eating. I have 4 classes so I don't actually have time to eat a ridiculous lunch, so that should help.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

I busted out laughing with this one, this is great!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

thin mints are vegan?!

What is BJJ?

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Takedowns are awesome!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

Bingo square noted!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

I forget mine. I try to remember it and when I wear it I do check it from time to time. I went 9 days without synching it and it acted mad at me. It is a tool. I reject a guilt trip from a tool. :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My fit bit is getting my steps, but not synching with the site. Sometimes I have to reset the whole thing.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

I check constantly
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Guess who has tickets to Bellator MMA when it comes to Boise?!? THIS GIRL!!! Third row, floor. The #soberdays streak will officially end on May 20th!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

Bingo square noted!

Dang I never thought of that! Bingo that is...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

I forget mine. I try to remember it and when I wear it I do check it from time to time. I went 9 days without synching it and it acted mad at me. It is a tool. I reject a guilt trip from a tool. :)

I am completely addicted