Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I HAVE KITTENS AGAIN! A solid grey mommy and a solid grey baby. Just dumped some food on the porch for them again....

Awwww Kitties!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I HAVE KITTENS AGAIN! A solid grey mommy and a solid grey baby. Just dumped some food on the porch for them again....

Yay! Did you give them names?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    <3

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

I am assuming the interview is done by now. I hope all went well and the stress is off.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a truly ridiculous amount of thin mints in recent days.
    Also, my girlfriend has a present for me. Is it going to be a real skull this time I wonder? XD
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

Awwwww! :D
  • SoulOfRusalka
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Also, my girlfriend has a present for me. Is it going to be a real skull this time I wonder? XD

Update: it is not a skull. Also, I have eaten many more thin mints.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Yay! Did you give them names?

Grey Porch Kitty and Baby Porch Kitty. :smiley:
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

kitties! <3
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Update: it is not a skull. Also, I have eaten many more thin mints.

I've eaten like poop the past few days too!

I definitely ate my share of peanut butter the past few days.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

I am assuming the interview is done by now. I hope all went well and the stress is off.

This!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Yes, interview is done now and I can relax a bit. I was told I did well and given a few pointers for the next round of interviews, assuming I get to that. Mostly they are looking for the right fit, I am hoping that the approval of my coworkers at this clinic says something.

Now my only stressor is that my Jeep was stolen and probably not going to find it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: My eating yesterday most closely resembled a three-year-old left unattended in a sweets store. It was horrible, and I didn't log. Ugh.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

How's that for confessions Friday?!

Peanut Butter and Jelly and Cheetos? And milk? That just sounds so gross.

I think you misspelled delicious.

nope, totally no delicious in that sentence.

You don't like pb&j's? :anguished:

i love PB&J. Its the cheetos/milk in combo factor.

Eh. I haven't eaten Cheetos in months, and I bought a bag because they were less than $2 and I remember eating pb&j with chips and a glass of milk when I was a kid. I also like putting potato chips ON my sandwiches. I enjoy the extra crunch it adds.

Salt and Vinegar chips on a turkey sandwich? De-fricking-licious!

I do not understand this. Why not just eat them on the side? Do they not just get all broken up in the sandwich?

I used to eat chips on bologna sandwiches. I like crunchy food. All the crunchy food. :-)

Crunchy is definitely my favorite of all the textures. Extra crispy fries, extra crunchy chips, super crispy chicken, crisp apples. Yes, please ALL OF IT!!!

I love Ruffles on bologna sandwiches with extra mayo ( @LBuehrle8 that's for you) and lots of crisp iceberg lettuce. :yum:

I like burnt things. I used to like the burnt edges when I ate meat. I love burnt toast. It has to be well done.

I will gladly give you all my burnt food. I HATE burnt food. The taste is just :sick:

deal! I really love burnt marshmallows.

Agree! Burnt marshmallows are the best!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    Confession: My eating yesterday most closely resembled a three-year-old left unattended in a sweets store. It was horrible, and I didn't log. Ugh.

This is a remarkably accurate description of my eating yesterday. And the day before. ...and most of the time.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I should not be left unsupervised in Target. I bought 2 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of M&M's, and 3 new shirts. I went for medicine. :grimace:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I should not be left unsupervised in Target. I bought 2 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of M&M's, and 3 new shirts. I went for medicine. :grimace:

Black magic, I tell ya! :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I love this vivid description. The behavior needs work, but I love the description. I sincerely hope that things start going better for you soon. Hugs
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Tell me you at least also bought the medicine?
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Totally true. If I'm doing yoga or walking I don't need a full shower. Wrestling on the mats with sweaty training partners means I'm in the shower washing my hair 3+ times though!

LOL! Three complete washes in one shower?? Are they drowning you in olive oil?

More like my head ends up in someone's armpit more often than not lol. And guys get really sweaty! I love the sport but I don't like being smelly!