Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I've decided I was disappointed by the plantation because the house looked like a victorian Britain wealthy house, and nothing like the house in gone with the wind ;) but I guess I wanted to know more about slavery/civil war, it's not much taught here.

Mrs Smartie is very excited at the road trip plan.

The diner was pretty much hands down the best meal we had all trip, met all decor expectations of a diner and the food was delicious.

And while I might have decided that running was boring. I might be idly planning a training programme for more marathons...

You are HOOKED!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Sorry about Porch Kitty, @Oberon21

Too bad you couldn't have been here longer. Broadway is all bar-hopping (and all tourists), but there is oh-so-much more to Nashville. I've found it to be an extremely active city, tons of stuff to do without even hitting a bar. It's been so hot here but managed to get some garbage weather just in time for y'all to show up.

Well we may be back next year and hopefully without a strike!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    POF - thanks for the update. When you come back to TN let me know.

Ironman Chattanooga this fall!

Roughly 4 hours from my house. I could do that. To cheer. I could not compete, I'd drown.

Cheering is good!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I've decided I was disappointed by the plantation because the house looked like a victorian Britain wealthy house, and nothing like the house in gone with the wind ;) but I guess I wanted to know more about slavery/civil war, it's not much taught here.

The diner was pretty much hands down the best meal we had all trip, met all decor expectations of a diner and the food was delicious.

And while I might have decided that running was boring. I might be idly planning a training programme for more marathons...

You are HOOKED!

Yeah I maybe am....
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Know what would be cool? If my boss would quit using me as a scape goat, I am tired and not impressed. HMPH.

In other news! I may be seeing the Suicide Girls Burlesque show tonight with a friend tonight, I'm pretty freaking excited :smiley:

That's sounds awesome. Sorry work is sucking
  • orangesmartie
    Options

You are HOOKED!

Also, there was a guy at the airport from Virginia Beach trying to persuade me to take up triathlons
  • Oberon21
    Options

You are HOOKED!

Also, there was a guy at the airport from Virginia Beach trying to persuade me to take up triathlons

Yes! We can do the Dubai Tri and Susie can come meet us!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Oh boy I'm so glad!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

You are HOOKED!

Yeah I maybe am....
    :)
  • orangesmartie
    Options

You are HOOKED!

Can we make it 2018?
    raymax4 wrote: »

Oh boy I'm so glad!

We can run together :) Patricia and I were talking about memphis...

But Mrs Smartie wants a holiday in Mexico next year, I picked this year's destination...is there one in Mexico?
  • Oberon21
    Options

You are HOOKED!

Can we make it 2018?
    raymax4 wrote: »

Oh boy I'm so glad!

We can run together :) Patricia and I were talking about memphis...

But Mrs Smartie wants a holiday in Mexico next year, I picked this year's destination...is there one in Mexico?

They are everywhere!
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I sometimes add fake calories to avoid being judged by my MFPs, because I don't eat enough when I'm stressed
  • CatMarlett
    CatMarlett Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Caramel popcorn... I sneak a couple of handfuls every other day -- so hard to break this one snack habit. I generally record more of something else in my food diary to make up the calories...
    Starbucks - java chip frap no whip no drizzle - I have those every couple of days and do the same thing. I'm sooo addicted to that. Another bad "food" habit to break.
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm drinking a margarita. At work. At 4:15. On a Thursday.

Sounds like a great work day!
    jen_bush wrote: »
    I sometimes add fake calories to avoid being judged by my MFPs, because I don't eat enough when I'm stressed

Perhaps look at adding some calorie dense foods such as nuts, cheese or avocado, which have good nutrients and will add some cals.
    CatMarlett wrote: »
    Caramel popcorn... I sneak a couple of handfuls every other day -- so hard to break this one snack habit. I generally record more of something else in my food diary to make up the calories...
    Starbucks - java chip frap no whip no drizzle - I have those every couple of days and do the same thing. I'm sooo addicted to that. Another bad "food" habit to break.

If it fits your calories then have at it :) if you find its taking you over or it something you want to break, try stretching to every three days for a few weeks, then every four days. Rather than an all out ban that might make you crave it, make it fit as an occasional treat or reward
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I recently spent over a week at Disney World, and 1) I don't like people in general anymore 2) especially foreigners.

I personally don't care if they are foreign or not... Crowds suck!

So much this!