Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I recently spent over a week at Disney World, and 1) I don't like people in general anymore 2) especially foreigners.

WTF? :angry:

No judgement.

I think you are telling that to the wrong person.

Calling someone out on their ignorant judgement is not the same......

Um, yes. It is. No judgement means no judgement. You cannot judge his post based on your personal beliefs. That is the backbone of this thread.

Isn't saying you hate an entire group of people a judgement? Or are you assuming he knows each of those 'foreigners' personally? Also, racism is not really a personal belief, it is stupid uneducated ignorance.

I'm saying YOU cannot judge him on his comment made in this thread. Period. That is the point of this thread.
    My beliefs are irrelevant. If you want to debate the issue with him, this thread is not the place.
    And I am saying HE was the one with the initial judgement, so you should have been calling out him and not me.

Nope. He made a confession. You judged his confession.

He made a racist statement. Racism is NEVER ok, not even in a 'no judgement' thread. Never.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    POF - thanks for the update. When you come back to TN let me know.

Ironman Chattanooga this fall!

Roughly 4 hours from my house. I could do that. To cheer. I could not compete, I'd drown.

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Sorry about PK, Patricia. I'm glad you got to meet up with everyone and seemed to have such a good time.

Thanks. Just to clarify as it kind of freaks me out to see PK, my cat PK is ok. It was Porch Kitten who passed. :'(

I know you mean PK for Porch Kitten but since I have a cat named PK it's kinda freaky.

Well, then, Porch Kitten.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I recently spent over a week at Disney World, and 1) I don't like people in general anymore 2) especially foreigners.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the happiest place on earth.

I try not to let things get to me, especially when I'm on vacation. Why worry about crowds? I'm not in a hurry anyhow, I'm on vacation!

Also, please note that there are a lot of "foreigners" who post here regularly...

Here, let me quote it for you, so you don't have to go back and find it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Why would I go into a PM with someone I do not know, over a comment made publicly? If you say something publicly, be prepared to be called out publicly. Not really rocket science.

This is the forum it was posted in, so this is the forum I will reply in.

I can post whatever I would like, where ever I would like. And I refuse to just let someone say something that ignorant and disgusting and not call them on it.

Quite frankly it makes me wonder why you are so adamant on defending someone's right to be a racist scumbag.

Because it is his right. Just because it pisses you off doesn't make it not his right. Rights are not based on your personal belief system.

Hm, interesting....

It is also my right to call him out on it.

• Italian_Buju
    Options
    Why would I go into a PM with someone I do not know, over a comment made publicly? If you say something publicly, be prepared to be called out publicly. Not really rocket science.

I can post whatever I would like, where ever I would like. And I refuse to just let someone say something that ignorant and disgusting and not call them on it.

Quite frankly it makes me wonder why you are so adamant on defending someone's right to be a racist scumbag.

Because it is his right. Just because it pisses you off doesn't make it not his right. Rights are not based on your personal belief system.

Hm, interesting....

Anywhere other than the "no judgement" thread.

No judgement does not make racism ok. I thought we already went over that.

Why are you so ok with racism?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hm, interesting....

I'm not. I'm OK with "no judgement" and keeping this 1844 page thread running, without someone getting their panties in a wad and getting it closed down.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

Hm, interesting....

I'm not. I'm OK with "no judgement" and keeping this 1844 page thread running, without someone getting their panties in a wad and getting it closed down.

Funny, that bolded part. As this had nothing to do with you, until you decided to make it about you.

In fact, you were the only one to say something about it. So, who is trying to get the thread closed down? Cuz from here, it looks like you.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options

Hm, interesting....

Funny, that bolded part. As this had nothing to do with you, until you decided to make it about you.

In fact, you were the only one to say something about it. So, who is trying to get the thread closed down? Cuz from here, it looks like you.

You know, I kept my mouth shut in the Batcave when you went off about KylerJaye's thing and caused such a brouhaha that people left. I didn't agree with you then, either. We are obviously never going to see eye-to-eye. I'm done. Judge away.

wait, you mean when others were so quick to judge my apology as being insincere and called me a bigot?

then those same whiny *kitten* (turn into kittens, turn into kittens) flounced right the *kitten* off...because you know, that's what friends do, jump ship when the waves get a bit rocky....but then expect to interact with the same ppl in the OT because you know....it's not The Same Thing (well, with less fun pics...).

is that the brouhaha you're referencing? just wanted to make sure i'm looking to the correct interactions....
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    Know what would be cool? If my boss would quit using me as a scape goat, I am tired and not impressed. HMPH.

In other news! I may be seeing the Suicide Girls Burlesque show tonight with a friend tonight, I'm pretty freaking excited :smiley:

Isn't Pearl Jam coming up for you, too?

Pearl Jam this Sunday! It's been a crazy busy week it makes me happy lol

They are so good live! Or, at least they were 20 years ago, lol.
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    Know what would be cool? If my boss would quit using me as a scape goat, I am tired and not impressed. HMPH.

In other news! I may be seeing the Suicide Girls Burlesque show tonight with a friend tonight, I'm pretty freaking excited :smiley:

Isn't Pearl Jam coming up for you, too?

Pearl Jam this Sunday! It's been a crazy busy week it makes me happy lol

AWESOME!! I'm excited for you! And the burlesque show sounds really cool!! I want to know how it is!!