Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    @Italian_Buju Please come back we miss you!! I hope I didn't say anything that made you feel that way!!

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Happy to report that I went for a 4.5 mile run today and there was no pain, once again those who recommended rolling with an ice bottle I love you!

Confession: My hips are sore from my weights yesterday and my run today, I'm in the office alone today sooo I decided that a quick downward dog would be a good idea.... then someone walked in... oooooops. :open_mouth:
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Had a crummy day at work today so I went and spent a whack of money on some new clothes after work. Thanks to the coworker who annoyed me I now have some new outfits.

This made me gleeful! I love new clothes and I really love the reason for your "retail therapy."

Made me gleeful too @quiksylver296!! Enjoy your holiday!!!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Happy to report that I went for a 4.5 mile run today and there was no pain, once again those who recommended rolling with an ice bottle I love you!

Confession: My hips are sore from my weights yesterday and my run today, I'm in the office alone today sooo I decided that a quick downward dog would be a good idea.... then someone walked in... oooooops. :open_mouth:

Yay good job!! Glad your foot is feeling better. I am going to try that because yesterday that's what the Dr told me was wrong with my foot as well!!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I wanted to share a small victory too. I ate A LOT last weekend (each day had to have been thousands over with the bbq, cake, smores, Old Chicagos, alcohol etc). I figured I'd weigh in today and be about 10 lbs heavier like I did when I overate during Memorial day weekend. Today though, I had a 1 lb loss! No idea how that happened. I was good the rest of the week. I figured it was maybe the swimming on Friday and Saturday helped (or maybe just stress haha). That made my morning.

I'm now .6 lbs from having lost 60. I still have a ways to go though.

I did compare my pictures from my birthday this year to in years past and I can see a difference. Maybe I'll get brave and share something if I can figure out how. :)

Great loss!

If you use photobucket you have to open the picture, right click and copy the image url.

Then you do: [img} your image irl [/img]
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

This cracked me up!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Way to go on the weightloss @FroggyBug !!! All you are losing weight I need to get back to this!! Grrr it's so hard not to eat everrrrrrything !
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I feel the need to confess: I don't like red velvet anything. I don't understand the hype. It tastes chemically to me.
    I don't either. When I had my cake biz I'd make it for tastings, hoping that nobody would order, but they always did. I have a bit of a thing about large amounts of food colour, so that alone would be enough to put me off, but combined with the fact that it's usually an oil recipe rather than butter, and that there's only 1tsp of cocoa, I'm out.

Sorry guys it has NOTHING to do with the cake. It's the cream cheese frosting.

I don't understand these words. I adore cream cheese frosting. It's the only redeemable thing about red velvet. I'll eat cream cheese frosting with a spoon (read fingers) out of the can or I love to dip graham crackers in it. My boss makes a zucchini cake and puts cream cheese frosting on it and it is TO DIE FOR. I usually eat several pieces and request to take leftovers home. I should request she make that for our food day coming up next week.
    cs3fes38d9a7.jpg

• m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options

Hey look! I finally found that pesky contact lens! lol
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Anyone else love Orange is the New Black? My boyfriend and I are one episode away from finishing the third season. There's one character in particular that I hated in the first season (I think everyone did) and now I really like her and feel sorry for her. This show has great character development :lol:
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Anyone else love Orange is the New Black? My boyfriend and I are one episode away from finishing the third season. There's one character in particular that I hated in the first season (I think everyone did) and now I really like her and feel sorry for her. This show has great character development :lol:

LOOOOOOOOVE!! I hate Piper and I hate SoSo. I love Pennsatucky and Boo, they're two of my faves! I like Taystee too! I also like Red, Nicky, & Lorna! Love that show sooo much.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I feel the need to confess: I don't like red velvet anything. I don't understand the hype. It tastes chemically to me.
    I don't either. When I had my cake biz I'd make it for tastings, hoping that nobody would order, but they always did. I have a bit of a thing about large amounts of food colour, so that alone would be enough to put me off, but combined with the fact that it's usually an oil recipe rather than butter, and that there's only 1tsp of cocoa, I'm out.

Sorry guys it has NOTHING to do with the cake. It's the cream cheese frosting.

I don't understand these words. I adore cream cheese frosting. It's the only redeemable thing about red velvet. I'll eat cream cheese frosting with a spoon (read fingers) out of the can or I love to dip graham crackers in it. My boss makes a zucchini cake and puts cream cheese frosting on it and it is TO DIE FOR. I usually eat several pieces and request to take leftovers home. I should request she make that for our food day coming up next week.

I agree about the cream cheese frosting. LOVE IT! But do NOT ruin it by putting it on red velvet cake - blech.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Yes, Yes, Yes! We are only on the fourth episode although pretty sure I know who you are referring to. Please no spoilers!!!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

LOOOOOOOOVE!! I hate Piper and I hate SoSo. I love Pennsatucky and Boo, they're two of my faves! I like Taystee too! I also like Red, Nicky, & Lorna! Love that show sooo much.
    I like SoSo ok but hate Leanne! And I agree on Piper... especially in the third season. I can't stand her. Taystee, Poussey, and Cindy are all awesome. Pennsatucky was the one I used to hate but really really like now. I agree with everyone on your list, actually, except SoSo who I think is ok :lol:

I already can't wait for the fourth season to come out... next year or whenever :(

EDIT: @kellienw335 No worries, I hate spoilers and spoiling things :tongue: I hope you don't consider the above spoilers... if so I'm very sorry!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I told this thread the story but the nightshift thread definitely heard about it.

In the middle of last week I mentioned to him that I was craving Funyuns but I couldn't eat them because if I bought a big bag I would eat the whole thing in one sitting. Well, he came into to pick up the paperwork on Saturday night while I was out doing my rounds. I come back to a small 100 calorie serving size bag of Funyuns on my keyboard. I cried stupid happy tears because it was such a sweet thing for him to do AND he considered my calorie intake. He still thinks he's an *kitten*. Poor guy doesn't know how sweet he is.

That's so cute. It really is the little things like that that make the difference.

I would agree, that's incredibly sweet and it IS the little things that make all the difference.

• xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Ugh Piper drives me nuts :( I actually stopped watching after season 2 because Piper drove me crazy and I was rolling my eyes so much.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

I like SoSo ok but hate Leanne! And I agree on Piper... especially in the third season. I can't stand her. Taystee, Poussey, and Cindy are all awesome. Pennsatucky was the one I used to hate but really really like now. I agree with everyone on your list, actually, except SoSo who I think is ok :lol:

I already can't wait for the fourth season to come out... next year or whenever :(

EDIT: @kellienw335 No worries, I hate spoilers and spoiling things :tongue: I hope you don't consider the above spoilers... if so I'm very sorry!

Pennsatucky was my favorite from the beginning I know everyone hated her but I always thought she was hilarious with all her saving and preaching, cracked me up!
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    So I have a small confession: I’m scared to go into maintenance. I keep lowering my goal weight because I know it’ll delay maintenance. I’m scared for the stupidest reason, too- I know I’ll pack on like 3-4 lbs of water (bc I always do) as soon as I start lifting and eating more. I’m planning on slowly increasing calories like 70-100/wk and I’m dieting down even lower to account for the gain but I HATE the gain. Stupid, right?
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Dahhhh confession- I waaay over ate today! I was back on track for a couple days but completely fell off today. Ugh trying to get my head back in this game!

You are not alone-
    yl3voixjeint.jpg

I would say today is a new day, but I'm headed for a similar day today- sushi for lunch, then a birthday party. No planned exercise today either! SMH

Tomorrow?!

That's not waaay over for me! Haha
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

Awesome!
    And sorry, I laughed that someone walked in. That's something that would happen to me too. :)