Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I recently spent over a week at Disney World, and 1) I don't like people in general anymore 2) especially foreigners.

WTF? :angry:

No judgement.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    So much awesomeness, POF! Sorry about PK. :'(

Today is day 160 #soberdays - just for reference. ;)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    POF - thanks for the update. When you come back to TN let me know.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Cool. Now you just have to start drinking again so I have something to catch up to!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    POF - thanks for the update. When you come back to TN let me know.

Ironman Chattanooga this fall!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Cool. Now you just have to start drinking again so I have something to catch up to!

May 20th will snap my streak.
  • Oberon21
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

May 20th will snap my streak.

Excellent. ;)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Sorry about PK, Patricia. I'm glad you got to meet up with everyone and seemed to have such a good time.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Sorry about PK, Patricia. I'm glad you got to meet up with everyone and seemed to have such a good time.

Thanks. Just to clarify as it kind of freaks me out to see PK, my cat PK is ok. It was Porch Kitten who passed. :'(

I know you mean PK for Porch Kitten but since I have a cat named PK it's kinda freaky.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Sorry about Porch Kitty, @Oberon21

Too bad you couldn't have been here longer. Broadway is all bar-hopping (and all tourists), but there is oh-so-much more to Nashville. I've found it to be an extremely active city, tons of stuff to do without even hitting a bar. It's been so hot here but managed to get some garbage weather just in time for y'all to show up.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I recently spent over a week at Disney World, and 1) I don't like people in general anymore 2) especially foreigners.

No judgement.

I think you are telling that to the wrong person.

Calling someone out on their ignorant judgement is not the same......
  • quiksylver296
    edited May 2016
    Options

No judgement.

Um, yes. It is. No judgement means no judgement. You cannot judge his post based on your personal beliefs. That is the backbone of this thread.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

No judgement.

Um, yes. It is. No judgement means no judgement. You cannot judge his post based on your personal beliefs. That is the backbone of this thread.

Isn't saying you hate an entire group of people a judgement? Or are you assuming he knows each of those 'foreigners' personally? Also, racism is not really a personal belief, it is stupid uneducated ignorance.
  • Italian_Buju
    edited May 2016
    Options

No judgement.

Isn't saying you hate an entire group of people a judgement? Or are you assuming he knows each of those 'foreigners' personally? Also, racism is not really a personal belief, it is stupid uneducated ignorance.

I'm saying YOU cannot judge him on his comment made in this thread. Period. That is the point of this thread.
    My beliefs are irrelevant. If you want to debate the issue with him, this thread is not the place.
    And I am saying HE was the one with the initial judgement, so you should have been calling out him and not me.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

No judgement.

I'm saying YOU cannot judge him on his comment made in this thread. Period. That is the point of this thread.
    My beliefs are irrelevant. If you want to debate the issue with him, this thread is not the place.
    And I am saying HE was the one with the initial judgement, so you should have been calling out him and not me.

Nope. He made a confession. You judged his confession.
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Know what would be cool? If my boss would quit using me as a scape goat, I am tired and not impressed. HMPH.

In other news! I may be seeing the Suicide Girls Burlesque show tonight with a friend tonight, I'm pretty freaking excited :smiley:

Isn't Pearl Jam coming up for you, too?