Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Anyone else love Orange is the New Black? My boyfriend and I are one episode away from finishing the third season. There's one character in particular that I hated in the first season (I think everyone did) and now I really like her and feel sorry for her. This show has great character development :lol:

LOOOOOOOOVE!! I hate Piper and I hate SoSo. I love Pennsatucky and Boo, they're two of my faves! I like Taystee too! I also like Red, Nicky, & Lorna! Love that show sooo much.
    I like SoSo ok but hate Leanne! And I agree on Piper... especially in the third season. I can't stand her. Taystee, Poussey, and Cindy are all awesome. Pennsatucky was the one I used to hate but really really like now. I agree with everyone on your list, actually, except SoSo who I think is ok :lol:

I already can't wait for the fourth season to come out... next year or whenever :(

EDIT: @kellienw335 No worries, I hate spoilers and spoiling things :tongue: I hope you don't consider the above spoilers... if so I'm very sorry!

No, you were fine! I just wanted to get it out there because earlier in the thread someone ruined the season finale of Big Bang and I was NOT happy! And I told the story about the Survivor season finale being ruined by a co-worker.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Had a crummy day at work today so I went and spent a whack of money on some new clothes after work. Thanks to the coworker who annoyed me I now have some new outfits.

I rage shop all the time.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    @Italian_Buju I'm glad you came back. I didn't comment on your stuff, mainly because I'm stuck in my own misery and have nothing to contribute.

However. Please do not feel you can't keep talking here. You can say things as many times as you need, you'll get different perspectives each Tim as different posters wander in and out.
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    It's not even 6pm and my little charlie bucket is already fast asleep, worn out. Early nights all round
  • AngryViking1970
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    What's with all the sweet pickle hate? I love ALL the pickles. More for me, tra la la!

I am in this camp. I like dill, bread & butter, sweet gherkin and all relish.

Me too!

Can someone tell me what in the world bread and butter pickles are? :-/ They sound so weird... Does anyone actually put pickles on bread and butter?!

It's like dill or sour pickles, but it's a sweet brine as opposed to a sour one. My parents love them, I'm not that excited about them. And for the life of me, do NOT get me started on those "koolicles" or whatever they're called! Pickles and kool aid have NO business being together :confounded:

Sorry, I am a few pages back. When my son played little league football, the kids went nuts over 'picklesicles'. We literally froze the leftover pickle juice in small containers (jello shot) and sold them. Nothing added.

My kids' school had this at basketball games, too.
    Pickle juice is actually one of the best remedies for muscle cramps, so it was probably good for the student athletes. :)

This is genius. I'm totally going to make pickle juice popsicles.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    It's not even 6pm and my little charlie bucket is already fast asleep, worn out. Early nights all round

Cutest nickname ever <3
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So I have a small confession: I’m scared to go into maintenance. I keep lowering my goal weight because I know it’ll delay maintenance. I’m scared for the stupidest reason, too- I know I’ll pack on like 3-4 lbs of water (bc I always do) as soon as I start lifting and eating more. I’m planning on slowly increasing calories like 70-100/wk and I’m dieting down even lower to account for the gain but I HATE the gain. Stupid, right?

While I wish I had that problem, I can see how it would be scary and daunting!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Awww, I love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The first one.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    So I have a small confession: I’m scared to go into maintenance. I keep lowering my goal weight because I know it’ll delay maintenance. I’m scared for the stupidest reason, too- I know I’ll pack on like 3-4 lbs of water (bc I always do) as soon as I start lifting and eating more. I’m planning on slowly increasing calories like 70-100/wk and I’m dieting down even lower to account for the gain but I HATE the gain. Stupid, right?

I don't think it's stupid at all. I think about it too and I still have 40lbs to lose haha.
  • orangesmartie
    Options

I don't think it's stupid at all. I think about it too and I still have 40lbs to lose haha.

I'm scared I'll never get there. I've lost 67lbs so far and still got at least 63lbs to go!
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

Cutest nickname ever <3

That's exactly where it's from. I've called him that since he was born, and he says only I'm allowed to call him that. I've just tucked him into bed. I miss him so much in the week :(
  • riderfangal
    Options

I'm scared I'll never get there. I've lost 67lbs so far and still got at least 63lbs to go!

You will get there!! And losing 67lbs is truly fantastic!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I BOOKED IT! We're going!! And they'll guarantee it even if we're the only people on it and will run the whole trek privately for us for a small fee, which is amazing. I am so excited! Cannot concentrate at work.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Guess who can walk today?! :smiley:

Okay, so it's not exactly walking. I can use my walker or lean on Mr. Susie's arm and walk almost normally for short distances, or I can toddle very, very slowly like a baby just learning to walk by myself for very short distances.

Since I could walk a little, we got to go out to Subway for iftar today! :smiley: Now I'm exhausted, but it was nice to get out, even if just for a meal. :)

Also, I was able to stand long enough to weigh myself today, and I've lost 1.1 kilos! That's almost exactly two pounds on the button. That means that I only have 3.1 kilos left to get my Fitbit! That's 6.8 pounds. :)
  • AngryViking1970
    Options
    @peleroja that is fantastic!!!
  • riderfangal
    Options

Me too. I remember my grade three teacher reading that book to us one chapter at a time.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

@orangesmartie You're over half-way!!! Awesome!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    I BOOKED IT! We're going!! And they'll guarantee it even if we're the only people on it and will run the whole trek privately for us for a small fee, which is amazing. I am so excited! Cannot concentrate at work.

You're making the Oregon Coast sound not-so-fantastic. LOL, jk. Hubby is talking about a trip to Roatan this winter, so I'm not crazy jealous, just regular jealous. :p
  • riderfangal
    Options

Okay, so it's not exactly walking. I can use my walker or lean on Mr. Susie's arm and walk almost normally for short distances, or I can toddle very, very slowly like a baby just learning to walk by myself for very short distances.

Since I could walk a little, we got to go out to Subway for iftar today! :smiley: Now I'm exhausted, but it was nice to get out, even if just for a meal. :)

Also, I was able to stand long enough to weigh myself today, and I've lost 1.1 kilos! That's almost exactly two pounds on the button. That means that I only have 3.1 kilos left to get my Fitbit! That's 6.8 pounds. :)

Yay. I am so happy for you on both counts. You will have that Fitbit before you know it!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

SUPER GREAT!!! That fitbit is in the bag!!!