Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Guess who can walk today?! :smiley:

Okay, so it's not exactly walking. I can use my walker or lean on Mr. Susie's arm and walk almost normally for short distances, or I can toddle very, very slowly like a baby just learning to walk by myself for very short distances.

Since I could walk a little, we got to go out to Subway for iftar today! :smiley: Now I'm exhausted, but it was nice to get out, even if just for a meal. :)

Also, I was able to stand long enough to weigh myself today, and I've lost 1.1 kilos! That's almost exactly two pounds on the button. That means that I only have 3.1 kilos left to get my Fitbit! That's 6.8 pounds. :)

WOO HOOOOO that is SUPER GREAT NEWS!!!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    I BOOKED IT! We're going!! And they'll guarantee it even if we're the only people on it and will run the whole trek privately for us for a small fee, which is amazing. I am so excited! Cannot concentrate at work.

Whoop whoop!!! Fantastic. Take lots of pics!!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I BOOKED IT! We're going!! And they'll guarantee it even if we're the only people on it and will run the whole trek privately for us for a small fee, which is amazing. I am so excited! Cannot concentrate at work.

Yay that's so exciting!!! :)
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Anyone else love Orange is the New Black? My boyfriend and I are one episode away from finishing the third season. There's one character in particular that I hated in the first season (I think everyone did) and now I really like her and feel sorry for her. This show has great character development :lol:

LOOOOOOOOVE!! I hate Piper and I hate SoSo. I love Pennsatucky and Boo, they're two of my faves! I like Taystee too! I also like Red, Nicky, & Lorna! Love that show sooo much.
    I like SoSo ok but hate Leanne! And I agree on Piper... especially in the third season. I can't stand her. Taystee, Poussey, and Cindy are all awesome. Pennsatucky was the one I used to hate but really really like now. I agree with everyone on your list, actually, except SoSo who I think is ok :lol:

I already can't wait for the fourth season to come out... next year or whenever :(

EDIT: @kellienw335 No worries, I hate spoilers and spoiling things :tongue: I hope you don't consider the above spoilers... if so I'm very sorry!

Pennsatucky was my favorite from the beginning I know everyone hated her but I always thought she was hilarious with all her saving and preaching, cracked me up!
    I love the way she talks :lol: And I thought I was the odd one out in not liking Piper... glad I'm not the only one.
    Anyone else love Orange is the New Black? My boyfriend and I are one episode away from finishing the third season. There's one character in particular that I hated in the first season (I think everyone did) and now I really like her and feel sorry for her. This show has great character development :lol:

LOOOOOOOOVE!! I hate Piper and I hate SoSo. I love Pennsatucky and Boo, they're two of my faves! I like Taystee too! I also like Red, Nicky, & Lorna! Love that show sooo much.
    I like SoSo ok but hate Leanne! And I agree on Piper... especially in the third season. I can't stand her. Taystee, Poussey, and Cindy are all awesome. Pennsatucky was the one I used to hate but really really like now. I agree with everyone on your list, actually, except SoSo who I think is ok :lol:

I already can't wait for the fourth season to come out... next year or whenever :(

EDIT: @kellienw335 No worries, I hate spoilers and spoiling things :tongue: I hope you don't consider the above spoilers... if so I'm very sorry!

No, you were fine! I just wanted to get it out there because earlier in the thread someone ruined the season finale of Big Bang and I was NOT happy! And I told the story about the Survivor season finale being ruined by a co-worker.
    That's rough. I don't watch Big Bang but I would have been extremely upset if someone did that to me for Game of Thrones :confounded:

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

YAY! :) That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll have an awesome time. :) When are you planning to go?

That's exactly where it's from. I've called him that since he was born, and he says only I'm allowed to call him that. I've just tucked him into bed. I miss him so much in the week :(

Aww, I would too, if I were you! I'm sure he misses you during the week, too. :) But I'm sure that it makes both of you love and cherish your weekends together even more, at least. :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

I binged watched the whole thing in a couple of days. Now I cannot wait for the next one.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Okay, so it's not exactly walking. I can use my walker or lean on Mr. Susie's arm and walk almost normally for short distances, or I can toddle very, very slowly like a baby just learning to walk by myself for very short distances.

Since I could walk a little, we got to go out to Subway for iftar today! :smiley: Now I'm exhausted, but it was nice to get out, even if just for a meal. :)

Also, I was able to stand long enough to weigh myself today, and I've lost 1.1 kilos! That's almost exactly two pounds on the button. That means that I only have 3.1 kilos left to get my Fitbit! That's 6.8 pounds. :)

All of this makes me smile :) Hopefully you'll be back 100% percent soon
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm excited because being able to walk means I might be able to go to the supermarket tomorrow! I've mentioned my love for supermarkets before--it borders on obsession. ;)

And this time it's extra-exciting because I get to buy the ingredients for the Eid desserts I'm going to be making! :) I can't wait! :smiley:
  • crosbylee
    Options
    So I have a small confession: I’m scared to go into maintenance. I keep lowering my goal weight because I know it’ll delay maintenance. I’m scared for the stupidest reason, too- I know I’ll pack on like 3-4 lbs of water (bc I always do) as soon as I start lifting and eating more. I’m planning on slowly increasing calories like 70-100/wk and I’m dieting down even lower to account for the gain but I HATE the gain. Stupid, right?

I think if I were that close to goal, I would be nervous too. I think you are handling it ok by slowly increasing your calories, but don't set your goal weight any lower unless that is what you really want.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Happy to report that I went for a 4.5 mile run today and there was no pain, once again those who recommended rolling with an ice bottle I love you!

Confession: My hips are sore from my weights yesterday and my run today, I'm in the office alone today sooo I decided that a quick downward dog would be a good idea.... then someone walked in... oooooops. :open_mouth:

Awesome!
    And sorry, I laughed that someone walked in. That's something that would happen to me too. :)

That is the specific reason I refuse to do calesthenics in my office/exam room. I can shut the door, but there is always a chance of someone opening it!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Happy to report that I went for a 4.5 mile run today and there was no pain, once again those who recommended rolling with an ice bottle I love you!

Confession: My hips are sore from my weights yesterday and my run today, I'm in the office alone today sooo I decided that a quick downward dog would be a good idea.... then someone walked in... oooooops. :open_mouth:

Awesome!
    And sorry, I laughed that someone walked in. That's something that would happen to me too. :)

That is the specific reason I refuse to do calesthenics in my office/exam room. I can shut the door, but there is always a chance of someone opening it!

Generally I just stay put aside from leaving for water etc, so the fact that I got "caught" is annoying. My stupid tight hips won't stop! Lol
  • crosbylee
    Options
    It's not even 6pm and my little charlie bucket is already fast asleep, worn out. Early nights all round

Cutest nickname ever <3

+1 E V E R
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    I missed ONE day and had 500 posts to catch up on. What the heck, y'all? (I'm kidding. I don't say "y'all." Northeast/Mid-Atlantic born and bred.)

Confession: Grad classes open today for the next quarter and I can guarantee that some of my gym time is going to suffer during the week. I'll shoot for being extra diligent with my calories to help account for not having the buffer. And maybe I'll do cardio circuits between chapters/assignments. ;)

Complaint: I think I got poison ivy from the gym (one forearm and a little on my back). I haven't been near anything that would have exposed me to it in the time frame necessary for it to show up yesterday, except gym equipment if someone who already had it used said equipment and didn't clean it well. Dang it, people.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

YAY! :) That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll have an awesome time. :) When are you planning to go?

Less than two months! We're leaving on September 5th, which means we're going to have to spend as many weekends as possible in the Rockies doing day hikes as we'll need to be able to manage 18km days at high altitude. Fortunately we live well about sea level already and have a lot of great mountain hiking nearby.

Now I need to find us a good rainforest lodge for a few days after the hike, too, and start collecting gear. I have almost all the backpacking stuff necessary already but my husband doesn't. Luckily we have a few friends around his height who have offered packs/sleeping bags/etc, so I think we can borrow most of it.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    4.5 hours til holidays start. I don't think the clock can move any slower today!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Dahhhh confession- I waaay over ate today! I was back on track for a couple days but completely fell off today. Ugh trying to get my head back in this game!

You are not alone-
    yl3voixjeint.jpg

I would say today is a new day, but I'm headed for a similar day today- sushi for lunch, then a birthday party. No planned exercise today either! SMH

Tomorrow?!

I was under yesterday...but I most likely won't be today or tomorrow (although I will try!!)...birthday lunch for husband and family get together tomorrow for lunch as well. I can't control myself with yummy restaurant food. Oh well, we can all hop back on the wagon together.

First- I can't control myself at restaurants either!
    Second- yes, let's all rally back to it together! The support definitely helps me as I know I'm not alone in the struggle :)

We got back from my husband's birthday lunch a bit ago...we started with a giant plate of french fries...which I ate a lot of with a ton of ketchup. Then for my lunch, I had three(!) fried avocado street tacos (grilled flour tortillas, fried avocado, kimchi, pineapple salsa, lettuce, and chipotle lime drizzle) and small a serving of chips and salsa. We finished it off by sharing a very large warm brownie sundae...topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. So yeah, like I said...I have a hard time controlling myself at restaurants. Haha.

Side note...I'm trying to stay caught up but I'm feeling dizzy and light headed...right when we got to lunch and stopped the car, I felt like it was still moving. Walking in, I felt like I was going to tip over and then off and on throughout the meal, I felt like I couldn't focus my eyes... Got home and tried to nap after putting my son down for his nap and the room was spinning... :(
  • crosbylee
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Dahhhh confession- I waaay over ate today! I was back on track for a couple days but completely fell off today. Ugh trying to get my head back in this game!

You are not alone-
    yl3voixjeint.jpg

I would say today is a new day, but I'm headed for a similar day today- sushi for lunch, then a birthday party. No planned exercise today either! SMH

Tomorrow?!

I was under yesterday...but I most likely won't be today or tomorrow (although I will try!!)...birthday lunch for husband and family get together tomorrow for lunch as well. I can't control myself with yummy restaurant food. Oh well, we can all hop back on the wagon together.

First- I can't control myself at restaurants either!
    Second- yes, let's all rally back to it together! The support definitely helps me as I know I'm not alone in the struggle :)

We got back from my husband's birthday lunch a bit ago...we started with a giant plate of french fries...which I ate a lot of with a ton of ketchup. Then for my lunch, I had three(!) fried avocado street tacos (grilled flour tortillas, fried avocado, kimchi, pineapple salsa, lettuce, and chipotle lime drizzle) and small a serving of chips and salsa. We finished it off by sharing a very large warm brownie sundae...topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. So yeah, like I said...I have a hard time controlling myself at restaurants. Haha.

Side note...I'm trying to stay caught up but I'm feeling dizzy and light headed...right when we got to lunch and stopped the car, I felt like it was still moving. Walking in, I felt like I was going to tip over and then off and on throughout the meal, I felt like I couldn't focus my eyes... Got home and tried to nap after putting my son down for his nap and the room was spinning... :(

Ever have positional vertigo? That kind of sounds like what you may be feeling.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Yay!!! We were just talking about Macchu Picchu today at lunch. One of my CWs is planning a trip.
    It's making me want to go...
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Woohoo!!! Yay! for walking and for the loss.
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    last night I was stressed because my daughter was being a terror so my hubby and I opened a bag of tortilla chips and ate the entire thing in one sitting!
    p.s for some reason I'm up 2 lbs today. lol