Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My 21-Day-"Fix"

No alcohol - Today is Day 1 (oops)
    Log all my food
    Stay within my maintenance calories, under is a bonus

So I guess we're doing this here...

21-Day-"Fix"

Log ALL food
    Do at least 1 productive thing at home
    Stay within 100 calories of goal (excluding exercise calories)
    Get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep a night

I'm not going to be able to do this for 21 days because I'm going on a hike Labor Day weekend, but you bet your sweet bippy, that I'm going to give it all I got until then! I expect the same from you ladies!

I am still open to alternatives (closed group) but no one made a decision so I went with posting here. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My 21-Day-"Fix"

Log all my food

21-Day-"Fix"

Log ALL food

I'm not going to be able to do this for 21 days because I'm going on a hike Labor Day weekend, but you bet your sweet bippy, that I'm going to give it all I got until then! I expect the same from you ladies!

I'm in. I am giving it my all. And 21 is my FAVORITE number so that helps. :)

You can get 3 of the 4 done on your hike....
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    You know what's fun on a Monday morning?! Disclaimer: @Oberon21 the spoiler contains a gross topic so don't read it if you're squeamish.
    Being woken up at 3:49 am by your old lady dog having had diarrhea all over your husband’s side of the bedroom and realizing you don’t have a carpet cleaner to clean it up! It was EVERYWHERE and it smelled SO BAD!!! :mask: Everywhere but on HER bed. :unamused:

We tried our best to scrub it out of the carpet with paper towels and carpet spray, but at about 4:30 Mike was like F THIS and went to Wal-Mart and bought a carpet cleaner. So, on a Monday morning, before any sane person is out of bed, my dear, sweet husband is shampooing our bedroom carpet.

What a crappy way to start the week.

It's okay, non-human poop stories don't bother me. My cat Emilia, when I first got her, stress at being in a new situation gave her horrible diarrhea. For weeks. Once ALL OVER MY BED, pillows, sheets, etc. It was pretty nasty. It took a while to get her over it. I gave her probiotics for months and then gradually weaned her off them and she was fine. But I get it, it must have been nasty.

Yuck.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    My 21-Day-"Fix"

Log all my food

21-Day-"Fix"

Log ALL food

I'm in. I am giving it my all. And 21 is my FAVORITE number so that helps. :)

You can get 3 of the 4 done on your hike....

That's if I have cell service...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My 21-Day-"Fix"

Log all my food

21-Day-"Fix"

Log ALL food

I am still open to alternatives (closed group) but no one made a decision so I went with posting here. :)

OK, I did a group. If you posted a Day 1 21-Day-Fix in this thread, I invited you to the new group.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My 21-Day-"Fix"

Log all my food

Woo hoo... I am ahead of you! I may be more motivated to keep at it that way. Sometimes when I am trailing you I am like, awww forget it, I am already behind her. I'll have a glass of wine!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    My 21-Day-"Fix"

Log all my food

21-Day-"Fix"

Log ALL food

OK, I did a group. If you posted a Day 1 21-Day-Fix in this thread, I invited you to the new group.

WHEREEEE - I may be blind...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    My 21-Day-"Fix"

Log all my food

21-Day-"Fix"

Log ALL food

Missed ya somehow - sent it just now.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    You know what's fun on a Monday morning?! Disclaimer: @Oberon21 the spoiler contains a gross topic so don't read it if you're squeamish.
    Being woken up at 3:49 am by your old lady dog having had diarrhea all over your husband’s side of the bedroom and realizing you don’t have a carpet cleaner to clean it up! It was EVERYWHERE and it smelled SO BAD!!! :mask: Everywhere but on HER bed. :unamused:

We tried our best to scrub it out of the carpet with paper towels and carpet spray, but at about 4:30 Mike was like F THIS and went to Wal-Mart and bought a carpet cleaner. So, on a Monday morning, before any sane person is out of bed, my dear, sweet husband is shampooing our bedroom carpet.

What a crappy way to start the week.

Indeed
  • raymax4
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    My 21-Day-"Fix"

Log all my food

21-Day-"Fix"

Log ALL food

Missed ya somehow - sent it just now.

I don't see it either.
  • raymax4
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I got better at crutch walking. Increased from .2 miles to .7. This is sad not Even a mile.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I got better at crutch walking. Increased from .2 miles to .7. This is sad not Even a mile.

I remember when I was on crutches from my broken ankle. I guarantee you are burning a lot more calories in that .7mile than you would doing normal walking. Just don't overdo it. Take care of yourself!
  • Oberon21
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I am wildly depressed right now. After multiple classes, reviews, YEARS of going down a specific path with my dissertation, my committee decided my topic doesn't align with my methodology. Never mind BOTH of them have seen it at least once before, and my chair has been working with me on it for like 1.5 years.

I am glad I am on 3 month hiatus before class starts again, I need to the time to completely rebuild years worth of work. Soooo upsetting. I had to struggle not to start crying while talking to them. Like seriously... you never noticed this BEFORE?????

ETA: And I disagree with them. But....they are the bosses, and I don't want to tick them off, so I have to rebuild. Sigh...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Off to go exercise and walk and do some 21 day fixes while all I want to do is crawl under my blankets and snuggle my cats. :(
  • raymax4
    Options
    I am wildly depressed right now. After multiple classes, reviews, YEARS of going down a specific path with my dissertation, my committee decided my topic doesn't align with my methodology. Never mind BOTH of them have seen it at least once before, and my chair has been working with me on it for like 1.5 years.

I am glad I am on 3 month hiatus before class starts again, I need to the time to completely rebuild years worth of work. Soooo upsetting. I had to struggle not to start crying while talking to them. Like seriously... you never noticed this BEFORE?????

ETA: And I disagree with them. But....they are the bosses, and I don't want to tick them off, so I have to rebuild. Sigh...

Those dirty rotten dogs! No that is not so nice for the dogs. Why did they not bring it to your attention earlier.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Those dirty rotten dogs! No that is not so nice for the dogs. Why did they not bring it to your attention earlier.

Pretty much my comment to them.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Wendy, I need to go here.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Raymax, I'm so sorry you've broken your leg, thats terrible, but it sounds like you had a wonderful trip before that, and have wonderful men in your life (although we already knew L was wonderful from Nashville).

Quik, i intend to start 21 days challenge tomorrow, can I be invited please?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I guess I should get out of bed and ride my horses before it gets too hot!

It's so early. Is this the time you usually ride?

No I was dodging the heat. Disgusting in NJ this week.

We've had some nasty days in PA, but we definitely needed the rain that came from the humidity.