Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I freaking love twizzlers!!!!!!!

Red vines are better.

What are these??
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I ate a snack cake last night and didn't log it because it would put me over..

Awe man, your body logged it. You are just cheating yourself.
    I understand the urge. I have wanted to do that at times too. I use these logs as an idea book. I forget why I lost so much at first and not so much now I go back to the beginning and compare. I then know why.
    Good luck on your journey. You deserve what you want.
  • raymax4
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Wendy, I adore the mouse photo and all the photos. Were you that high up when you broke your leg??

Well yes and no. My Princeton trail head is at about 11000 feet elevation so it much more of a hike to get that high. The valley you are seeing sabot 8000 foot elevation

The kite lake trail head is at 12000 feet elevation. I broke my ankle at 12500 foot elevation gain. Hubby said it was half of mile. Just a tough half mile. I am grateful it was not any higher. I was spent when I got to the car.
  • raymax4
    Options

Red vines are better.

What are these??

These are soft tasty red licorice, My sister and i would go riding and stop in a convince store and buy a box of 100 and hide them so Mom would not find them. She would have confiscated them and limit how much we ate at one time. Yes I could eat a pound of them at one time. I haven't bought them for over a year because of this. You can buy a tub of them at costco. Occasionally I walk by them and drool.
    j03fyz1ve2s3.jpg

tuqnsr9durfd.jpg
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had a McDonald's Cheeseburger today. It was within my calorie limits, but the first time I have had complex carbs in weeks. I feel guilty and it really wasn't that good. Totally not worth the 300 calories I had to give up at dinner.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I had a McDonald's Cheeseburger today. It was within my calorie limits, but the first time I have had complex carbs in weeks. I feel guilty and it really wasn't that good. Totally not worth the 300 calories I had to give up at dinner.

I think the same thing every time I eat McD's...totally not worth the calories!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Tonight's amazing sunset!

ofqgptthvto0.jpeg

Yes it is!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Wendy, I adore the mouse photo and all the photos. Were you that high up when you broke your leg??

Well yes and no. My Princeton trail head is at about 11000 feet elevation so it much more of a hike to get that high. The valley you are seeing sabot 8000 foot elevation

The kite lake trail head is at 12000 feet elevation. I broke my ankle at 12500 foot elevation gain. Hubby said it was half of mile. Just a tough half mile. I am grateful it was not any higher. I was spent when I got to the car.

I can only imagine.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I think the same thing every time I eat McD's...totally not worth the calories!

Every time I give in and snack on crap I think that. But of course I only think that after I have eaten it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Cobweb! He is a nut.
  • Oberon21
    Options
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

IIFYM! (Although I freaking HATE Twizzlers, and all licorice... :D )

..... so I'm a freak of nature and love black licorice....

All black licorice is within the scope of my enjoyment

Yes. And I will fight you for the black jellybeans.
  • raymax4
    Options
    owsdkvl5k59i.jpg

How many shelves up is he?
  • Oberon21
    Options

How many shelves up is he?

Just 2 but he is the cat who you never know where he is going to show up. I find him all over the place. He is like that Elf on the Shelf. It's Cobweb on the Shelf. He is a magician who can seem to appear anywhere.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I ate a snack cake last night and didn't log it because it would put me over..

Been there, done that. I still lost weight because I didn't do it every day.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    This is a confession...

pxo5vnc9d3o4.png

So your closet looks like mine...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

One thing that celiac disease took from me that I don't miss is McDonald's. It doesn't even smell good anymore.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

IIFYM! (Although I freaking HATE Twizzlers, and all licorice... :D )

..... so I'm a freak of nature and love black licorice....

All black licorice is within the scope of my enjoyment

Yes. And I will fight you for the black jellybeans.

You're on...I'll fight my kids over black jelly beans.