Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I feel like I almost died during spin class tonight. We were going for maybe 5 minutes and my thighs were over it. I almost got up and walked out but I was already there and I didn't want to seem like a punk.

Can you walk now? I haven't tried Spin classes yet.

Yeah, I'm all recovered for now. I started spin back almost 4 weeks ago, but I did spin on Monday, aerial (trapeze & silks) on Tuesday, pole on Wednesday, and I have pole tomorrow. So I think my body is just ready for a break, lol. Tomorrow will be the real test... stairs! :D

You are so energetic. I think the silks are so cool, the college that we live by has shows with the trapeze, and silks. They are fun to watch.

Idk if I would say energetic, more like trying to get/look as fit as I can by 10/29 when we do the open house performances at my pole studio. I'll be in shorts and a sports bra in front of lots of strangers. One can only suck it in so much, lol. :D

Then I have to be in shape for Thanksgiving, my sister's birth of her baby, my birthday, Christmas, the New Year, Valentines Day, and the list goes on and on and on ;)

and on and on.....You got goals that will last a life time and I believe you will have a great life!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I'm making three cornish hens & it made me think of Friends haha.

tumblr_lcfk3dFjQV1qa1xnko1_500.gif

YES!!!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I feel like I almost died during spin class tonight. We were going for maybe 5 minutes and my thighs were over it. I almost got up and walked out but I was already there and I didn't want to seem like a punk.

Can you walk now? I haven't tried Spin classes yet.

Yeah, I'm all recovered for now. I started spin back almost 4 weeks ago, but I did spin on Monday, aerial (trapeze & silks) on Tuesday, pole on Wednesday, and I have pole tomorrow. So I think my body is just ready for a break, lol. Tomorrow will be the real test... stairs! :D

You are so energetic. I think the silks are so cool, the college that we live by has shows with the trapeze, and silks. They are fun to watch.

Idk if I would say energetic, more like trying to get/look as fit as I can by 10/29 when we do the open house performances at my pole studio. I'll be in shorts and a sports bra in front of lots of strangers. One can only suck it in so much, lol. :D

Then I have to be in shape for Thanksgiving, my sister's birth of her baby, my birthday, Christmas, the New Year, Valentines Day, and the list goes on and on and on ;)

and on and on.....You got goals that will last a life time and I believe you will have a great life!

Thanks!!! I'm determined that this time will be the sticking time. I'm believing the same for you @raymax4 and everyone here.
  • raymax4
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I just ate 2 oz of salted pistachios sporting 26 grams of fat. It was soon worth it.
    Thanks jdhcm2006 for the last post above.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I asked several coworkers if they wanted to go in a pizza with me for lunch, and all of them declined. I thought about seriously ordering a medium pizza just for myself and eating it. I didn't. Instead, I had some Greek yogurt, protein bar, and some trail mix.

NSV? :relieved:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I asked several coworkers if they wanted to go in a pizza with me for lunch, and all of them declined. I thought about seriously ordering a medium pizza just for myself and eating it. I didn't. Instead, I had some Greek yogurt, protein bar, and some trail mix.

Your macros should at least be on point.
  • raymax4
    Options

Yep, If I were craving pizza and had the opportunity to get it it would be hard to settle for something else.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Yes but the pizza sounded good too!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

True you can't go wrong with pizza.

Does any chains make vegan pizza or do you usually make it yourself?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

True you can't go wrong with pizza.

Does any chains make vegan pizza or do you usually make it yourself?

I rarely eat pizza even before going vegan. Even though I love it it's never really been a good to food for me. Some places have it not all.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Yes. And you need a PieFive near your work.
  • raymax4
    Options
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Yes. And you need a PieFive near your work.

There is one. I was just lazy and was going to have it delivered.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    m99qau7ob7m0.png

This is too funny.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My big confession here lately is that I have been eating lots of Talenti gelato again. I have developed the taste for the sugar again. Need to work on getting that away from me.
  • raymax4
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My big confession here lately is that I have been eating lots of Talenti gelato again. I have developed the taste for the sugar again. Need to work on getting that away from me.

I hear it is fantastic. I eye it every once in a while but haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking that I have enough things that can give me trouble. Lately I have wanted to buy some good and plenty. I'm not sure why.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I have never tried it but I remember it being a popular topic back in the day.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I hear it is fantastic. I eye it every once in a while but haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking that I have enough things that can give me trouble. Lately I have wanted to buy some good and plenty. I'm not sure why.

That is a blast from the past. I loved that when I was a kid.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I keep falling asleep in the back of the car service coming back from city and waking up with my mouth hanging open. I hate that. So embarrassing.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I skipped Yoga this morning :(