Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    My primary motivation to complete my workout this morning was the old lady next to me who had more time on her machine than I did.

This made me laugh!

How old is old? Maybe it was me! :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I willfully went over my calories on Sunday and Monday. Oops, lol.

Tell me what wonderful things you were eating.

It wasn't even anything to really brag about, but I was having some serious food cravings and PMS symptoms. On Sunday, I had a apple pie from Popeyes which was really really good. Monday it was Reese's peanut butter cup minis and they are a huge weakness of mine. I normally don't buy them but I was craving them. I purchased the small bag, so there's that, lol.

Small steps, and a small bag of Reese's peanut butter cup is a huge win. They are a favorite of mine too!

th?id=OIP.Mf272f36cdabc20b50e7ac54d9337fbbeo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=169&h=170

This one is new. It's alright.

I liked those too much. I've only had them once.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My big confession here lately is that I have been eating lots of Talenti gelato again. I have developed the taste for the sugar again. Need to work on getting that away from me.

I have never tried it but I remember it being a popular topic back in the day.

Do yourself a favor and don't. You will find a flavor that you really like and it will be all over.

So true!

Caramel Apple Pie & the Egg Nog flavors are my downfall.

I still can't believe that Giant has almost every flavor but has never stocked the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor.

That's the one flavor I really want to try.

I've had that one and it's delicious! I think my personal favorite though, is the Southern Butter Pecan.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I had ice cream for dinner last night. In my car. In my garage.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Because you didn't want to share with anyone? :p
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Because you didn't want to share with anyone? :p

Yup.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I am so freaking glad it's Friday. It's been a long week.

Confession - I'm skipping out of work early and headed to therapy the gym.

I did that yesterday. I felt no guilt b/c I didn't use my lunch hour, so I just took my "lunch" at 4pm.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

It wasn't even anything to really brag about, but I was having some serious food cravings and PMS symptoms. On Sunday, I had a apple pie from Popeyes which was really really good. Monday it was Reese's peanut butter cup minis and they are a huge weakness of mine. I normally don't buy them but I was craving them. I purchased the small bag, so there's that, lol.

Small steps, and a small bag of Reese's peanut butter cup is a huge win. They are a favorite of mine too!

I have been waiting for these but we do not have them yet.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Mmmmm now that is dinner!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am so freaking glad it's Friday. It's been a long week.

Confession - I'm skipping out of work early and headed to therapy the gym.

Nice! I stayed in bed til 9 am reading and just went for a run. I love being on vacation!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    My primary motivation to complete my workout this morning was the old lady next to me who had more time on her machine than I did.

I did that in my last 10k. My motivation was to pass the 70 year old and 11 year old in front of me. :p
  • Oberon21
    Options

I want one of these so badly!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    My big confession here lately is that I have been eating lots of Talenti gelato again. I have developed the taste for the sugar again. Need to work on getting that away from me.

Do yourself a favor and don't. You will find a flavor that you really like and it will be all over.

So true!

I still can't believe that Giant has almost every flavor but has never stocked the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor.

Southern Butter Pecan.....that is all.....
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

So true!

I've had that one and it's delicious! I think my personal favorite though, is the Southern Butter Pecan.

Truth!!!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Confession time.. last week I made rice crispy squares for my husband but instead of rice crispies I used some sort of coca flakes cereal. I snuck a square and it was like eating marshmellow oreos. I have to make capn crunch ones next and am going to stay as far away from them as possible.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    Confession time.. last week I made rice crispy squares for my husband but instead of rice crispies I used some sort of coca flakes cereal. I snuck a square and it was like eating marshmellow oreos. I have to make capn crunch ones next and am going to stay as far away from them as possible.

Confession - don't mess with plain old, original Rice Krispie treats. No m&ms, no candy corn, no different cereal. It's just wrong. :p

Not a knock on your treats, @Sarahb29 ;) I just love the originals.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

http://picky-palate.com/2011/03/17/no-bake-chewy-cookies-and-cream-bars/

Have you had these?! They actually use Oreos and they ARE DELICIOUS!!! And Cap'n Crunch bars sound amazing!!! I love Cap'n Crunch.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 it's ok! I like both :)
  • Oberon21
    Options

Confession - don't mess with plain old, original Rice Krispie treats. No m&ms, no candy corn, no different cereal. It's just wrong. :p

Not a knock on your treats, @Sarahb29 ;) I just love the originals.

Agreed.;)