Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    We got a new pumpkin spice drink and apple pie donuts. First day i resisted something that sounds awesome lol

That sounds awesome!

I helped my sister move some of her belongings to her new house today (luckily we didn't have to lift any furniture) & for a snack tonight I had the Tastykake Caramel Apple Pie. For being a generic bakery treat it was really good.

i saw pumpkin spice cheerios today!!
    i can't wrap my lil brain around it! lol

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!
    pumpkin flavoring icks me out!
    loooooove the smell of a fresh baked pumpkin pie.....but i can't actually eat it.

I will have ALL the pumpkin things!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Been off MFP for a few months and now am trying to get back on track. Just got all caught up and want to tell you all how much I've missed you!!

POF, where are you doing Ironman this year? Madison's was just last weekend (?) I could be wrong but it was recent. Anyway, 2 bike riders got hit by a car :open_mouth:

We have missed you too! I was supposed to do Chattanooga in 2 weeks but I have not been training at all. I have been completely demotivated. I think I am just going to cheer my friend on. Oh, well, redo next year. I missed 2 riders got hit by a car! I can believe it, it is an open course with some pretty winding roads. I am also signed up for Vineman next year, in CA. Maybe I can motivate myself for that. Mo and Wendy seem to have started to send some motivation my way! :)

Where was this. Heart pounding. You missed a race that had 2 riders that got hit by a car? You missed to riders, and got in a wreck? Are you OK

No no no... 2 cyclists got hit by a car in Ironman Wisconsin! I'm fine. But thanks for worrying! ❤

Thanks for clarifying :) I was going to jump in but you got it
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    We got a new pumpkin spice drink and apple pie donuts. First day i resisted something that sounds awesome lol

That sounds awesome!

I helped my sister move some of her belongings to her new house today (luckily we didn't have to lift any furniture) & for a snack tonight I had the Tastykake Caramel Apple Pie. For being a generic bakery treat it was really good.

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!
    loooooove the smell of a fresh baked pumpkin pie.....but i can't actually eat it.

I don't like pumpkin spice either. I can eat like one slice of pumpkin pie a year and it needs lots (and lots) of whipped cream.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!

I don't like pumpkin spice either. I can eat like one slice of pumpkin pie a year and it needs lots (and lots) of whipped cream.

I am the same way. I like a big slice of pumpkin pie around Thanksgiving with REAL whipped cream. And I'll take a piece of pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting, but all that other stuff, you can keep it!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    petunia773 wrote: »
    Hello former/fellow Batcavers...I've decided with the drama occurring again in the Batcave that I'm removed myself from that group and will also be un-friending everyone on Facebook. I don't contribute much anyway. I just wanted to post about Facebook here in case anyone noticed that we are no longer friends.

Don't blame you. You're still welcome here! <3

*sits in a corner and eats popcorn* yall can come hide here with me :smiley:

I'll bring the ice cream!

What ice cream toppings should I bring?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    petunia773 wrote: »
    Hello former/fellow Batcavers...I've decided with the drama occurring again in the Batcave that I'm removed myself from that group and will also be un-friending everyone on Facebook. I don't contribute much anyway. I just wanted to post about Facebook here in case anyone noticed that we are no longer friends.

Don't blame you. You're still welcome here! <3

*sits in a corner and eats popcorn* yall can come hide here with me :smiley:

I'll bring the ice cream!

What ice cream toppings should I bring?

Brownies and caramel sauce - brownie sundaes!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2016
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Those are pretty good, but I am addicted to the Special K Pumpkin Spice Crunch! I like to eat it as more of a dry snack since I find milk makes it lose most of the flavor.

I've bought way too many fall treats & need to start buckling down.

I've at least stuck to my no soda goal & have gone almost a month now.

good job on your goals!!

there are a few different special k blends that are AWESOME dry snacks!!! omg the chocolate and the chocolate almond! the lil bits of chocolate aren't that good, but they put this sweet cocoa blend on the flakes that's so awesome!!!
    and exactly what you said! if you put it in milk, you lose the flavor, like it's meant to be snacked on dry!!

i'm just not a pumpkin spice person, so this whole season is just a wide eyed, in awe, experience for me :D

I'm now pretty much over fall treats & it's not even technically fall yet :D. Bring on the White Fudge Oreos & all the Christmas treats!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I'm making three cornish hens & it made me think of Friends haha.

tumblr_lcfk3dFjQV1qa1xnko1_500.gif
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!

I am the same way. I like a big slice of pumpkin pie around Thanksgiving with REAL whipped cream. And I'll take a piece of pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting, but all that other stuff, you can keep it!

I LOVE pumpkin pie. No whipped cream. I just love pumpkin. I'll have to find a vegan version this year.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm making three cornish hens & it made me think of Friends haha.

tumblr_lcfk3dFjQV1qa1xnko1_500.gif

Ick
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!

I LOVE pumpkin pie. No whipped cream. I just love pumpkin. I'll have to find a vegan version this year.

Wow that may be hard pumpkin pie is custard, basically milk and eggs. Let me see the recipe if you find one.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!

http://www.theppk.com/2012/11/vegan-pumpkin-pie/ or

http://thegreenforks.com/vegan-pumpkin-pie/

so delicious makes a coco whip you can put on top to oor its easy to make coconut whip cream yourself
  • raymax4
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I feel like I almost died during spin class tonight. We were going for maybe 5 minutes and my thighs were over it. I almost got up and walked out but I was already there and I didn't want to seem like a punk.

Can you walk now? I haven't tried Spin classes yet.
  • raymax4
    edited September 2016
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!

so delicious makes a coco whip you can put on top to oor its easy to make coconut whip cream yourself

Thanks
    Where do you get agar powder. The grocery stores and even health food stores around here don't carry it.
  • Oberon21
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!

Oooh thank you! I will try these!
  • Oberon21
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!

Thanks
    Where do you get agar powder. The grocery stores and even health food stores around here don't carry it.

AMAZON!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I feel like I almost died during spin class tonight. We were going for maybe 5 minutes and my thighs were over it. I almost got up and walked out but I was already there and I didn't want to seem like a punk.

Yeah, I'm all recovered for now. I started spin back almost 4 weeks ago, but I did spin on Monday, aerial (trapeze & silks) on Tuesday, pole on Wednesday, and I have pole tomorrow. So I think my body is just ready for a break, lol. Tomorrow will be the real test... stairs! :D
  • raymax4
    Options

Yeah, I'm all recovered for now. I started spin back almost 4 weeks ago, but I did spin on Monday, aerial (trapeze & silks) on Tuesday, pole on Wednesday, and I have pole tomorrow. So I think my body is just ready for a break, lol. Tomorrow will be the real test... stairs! :D

You are so energetic. I think the silks are so cool, the college that we live by has shows with the trapeze, and silks. They are fun to watch.