Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I skipped Yoga this morning :(
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    johunt615 wrote: »
    I skipped Yoga this morning :(

It seems tha several of us skipped exercise today
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had minor surgery on Thursday and couldn't exercise. I was given the green light today and am worried about the weights after a five day hiatus.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I had minor surgery on Thursday and couldn't exercise. I was given the green light today and am worried about the weights after a five day hiatus.

Start slow with lighter weights. you can add eights if it feels good
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Hope you are ok? Wendy is right, just start slow. 5 days won't hurt your fitness but you should be careful after any surgery.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I keep falling asleep in the back of the car service coming back from city and waking up with my mouth hanging open. I hate that. So embarrassing.

Not even going to lie kind of funny :p.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My big confession here lately is that I have been eating lots of Talenti gelato again. I have developed the taste for the sugar again. Need to work on getting that away from me.

I have never tried it but I remember it being a popular topic back in the day.

Do yourself a favor and don't. You will find a flavor that you really like and it will be all over.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I willfully went over my calories on Sunday and Monday. Oops, lol.
  • raymax4
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »

Tell me what wonderful things you were eating.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

It wasn't even anything to really brag about, but I was having some serious food cravings and PMS symptoms. On Sunday, I had a apple pie from Popeyes which was really really good. Monday it was Reese's peanut butter cup minis and they are a huge weakness of mine. I normally don't buy them but I was craving them. I purchased the small bag, so there's that, lol.
  • raymax4
    Options

It wasn't even anything to really brag about, but I was having some serious food cravings and PMS symptoms. On Sunday, I had a apple pie from Popeyes which was really really good. Monday it was Reese's peanut butter cup minis and they are a huge weakness of mine. I normally don't buy them but I was craving them. I purchased the small bag, so there's that, lol.

Yum!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Small steps, and a small bag of Reese's peanut butter cup is a huge win. They are a favorite of mine too!
  • raymax4
    Options

I like this very much. I have been and probably will be in each of these again.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Have you tried the strawberry cream cheese pie from Popeye's?? >:)
  • jdhcm2006
    Options

NO! But now I've gotta!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

NO! But now I've gotta!

YES, yes you do!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    My big confession here lately is that I have been eating lots of Talenti gelato again. I have developed the taste for the sugar again. Need to work on getting that away from me.

I have never tried it but I remember it being a popular topic back in the day.

Do yourself a favor and don't. You will find a flavor that you really like and it will be all over.

So true!

Caramel Apple Pie & the Egg Nog flavors are my downfall.

I still can't believe that Giant has almost every flavor but has never stocked the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor.

That's the one flavor I really want to try.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Small steps, and a small bag of Reese's peanut butter cup is a huge win. They are a favorite of mine too!

th?id=OIP.Mf272f36cdabc20b50e7ac54d9337fbbeo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=169&h=170

This one is new. It's alright.