Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hello former/fellow Batcavers...I've decided with the drama occurring again in the Batcave that I'm removed myself from that group and will also be un-friending everyone on Facebook. I don't contribute much anyway. I just wanted to post about Facebook here in case anyone noticed that we are no longer friends.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    Hello former/fellow Batcavers...I've decided with the drama occurring again in the Batcave that I'm removed myself from that group and will also be un-friending everyone on Facebook. I don't contribute much anyway. I just wanted to post about Facebook here in case anyone noticed that we are no longer friends.

Don't blame you. You're still welcome here! <3
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

*sits in a corner and eats popcorn* yall can come hide here with me :smiley:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

*sits in a corner and eats popcorn* yall can come hide here with me :smiley:

Can I have cheesecake instead of popcorn?
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    It's my FRIDAY!!! Four-day weekend!

@Oberon21, my plan is to continue the #soberdays streak through camping... We'll see!

I'm back on #nomorealcohol day 3. I failed at the work reception. I'm disappointed in myself. You can do it!

I made it! Last alcohol was Aug 18. So, I am on Day 20 #soberdays!

Great job! I am also doing terrible either this. I had French fries and wine...

Being on lock down with like 100 people working 12 hour intense day removed my restraint. I need to find my old mojo....its still missing in spite of trying. I'll just keep trying.

French fries and wine made me LOL. Super classy. ;)

Yes. My guilty cheats traveling. I don't have a vast array of vegan options in a Hilton Garden Inn. Especially for room service.

Mind you I continue to ignore the fact wine isn't vegan. Nicci educated me. :(

Huh??? How so?

It's filtered thru fish bladders and guts. Gross huh? And yes, I know there are vegan options but you don't cone across them in most restaurants let alone a Hilton Garden inn...

61b4x2x3dlds.jpg
    Yep but I suppose that if we knew all that is in manufactured food........well lets just say I'd prefer to be ignorant.

That is how I felt...I was better off not knowing that. I keep trying to remind myself when I am tempted to drink wine that it is fish guts and blood... as we know it doesn't always work.

Weird how I can give up cheese, cheesecake, cookies, etc. but some days I just really really need a glass of wine.

I made it through the weekend alcohol-free. It was pretty tough. I really wanted a margarita with my Mexican food. 26 #soberdays

Awesome, Sometimes that wanting stuff is hard to resist
  • raymax4
    Options

You will post here won't you?
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Been off MFP for a few months and now am trying to get back on track. Just got all caught up and want to tell you all how much I've missed you!!

POF, where are you doing Ironman this year? Madison's was just last weekend (?) I could be wrong but it was recent. Anyway, 2 bike riders got hit by a car :open_mouth:
  • ladywishingstar
    ladywishingstar Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    We got a new pumpkin spice drink and apple pie donuts. First day i resisted something that sounds awesome lol
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    I want an apple pie donut!!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Been off MFP for a few months and now am trying to get back on track. Just got all caught up and want to tell you all how much I've missed you!!

POF, where are you doing Ironman this year? Madison's was just last weekend (?) I could be wrong but it was recent. Anyway, 2 bike riders got hit by a car :open_mouth:

We have missed you too! I was supposed to do Chattanooga in 2 weeks but I have not been training at all. I have been completely demotivated. I think I am just going to cheer my friend on. Oh, well, redo next year. I missed 2 riders got hit by a car! I can believe it, it is an open course with some pretty winding roads. I am also signed up for Vineman next year, in CA. Maybe I can motivate myself for that. Mo and Wendy seem to have started to send some motivation my way! :)
  • Oberon21
    Options

Bummer, sorry it got ugly again. I hope you will stick around here! We are still an open, welcoming group!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    It's my FRIDAY!!! Four-day weekend!

@Oberon21, my plan is to continue the #soberdays streak through camping... We'll see!

I'm back on #nomorealcohol day 3. I failed at the work reception. I'm disappointed in myself. You can do it!

I made it! Last alcohol was Aug 18. So, I am on Day 20 #soberdays!

Great job! I am also doing terrible either this. I had French fries and wine...

Being on lock down with like 100 people working 12 hour intense day removed my restraint. I need to find my old mojo....its still missing in spite of trying. I'll just keep trying.

French fries and wine made me LOL. Super classy. ;)

Yes. My guilty cheats traveling. I don't have a vast array of vegan options in a Hilton Garden Inn. Especially for room service.

Mind you I continue to ignore the fact wine isn't vegan. Nicci educated me. :(

Huh??? How so?

It's filtered thru fish bladders and guts. Gross huh? And yes, I know there are vegan options but you don't cone across them in most restaurants let alone a Hilton Garden inn...

61b4x2x3dlds.jpg
    Yep but I suppose that if we knew all that is in manufactured food........well lets just say I'd prefer to be ignorant.

That is how I felt...I was better off not knowing that. I keep trying to remind myself when I am tempted to drink wine that it is fish guts and blood... as we know it doesn't always work.

Weird how I can give up cheese, cheesecake, cookies, etc. but some days I just really really need a glass of wine.

I made it through the weekend alcohol-free. It was pretty tough. I really wanted a margarita with my Mexican food. 26 #soberdays

You are, as always, my inspiration. I am day 5 again alcohol free. But I think I finally am in the right mindset. I have zero desire for a drink. The mind always has to kick over for me, if it's not there I can't accomplish anything. Day 5 #nomorealcohol
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Im on low carb diet and work at a Tim Hortons. My absolute favorite thing is pumpkin spice anything... Well they made a bunch of pumpkin timbits and I ate like probably 20 of them and half a cinnamon roll... Feeling ashamed but cant take it back now lol. Carb for the day= dont even want to know

I couldn't work anywhere that serves pumpkin or pumpkin spice anything. I feel for you.

This

We just got the pumpkin spice muffins today, ate half before I stopped.
    Pumpkin spice is literally my favorite thing ever. ugh lol

It is a very nice flavor and reminds me of holidays. I'm not sure which of the parameters rates higher.

Phoebe is now getting Pumpkin Spice Muffins! She is happy! Sadly Jaques doesn't like muffins. Or donuts. He is a picky eater...

What does he like?

some horse treats, carrots, apples, and learning to like animal crackers. He is a slow eater of his grain and hay, and doesn't like muffins or donuts. he seems to like the more traditional horse foods. He is also pretty skinny so I guess that marries up. :)

Does he like mints?

Loves them!
  • raymax4
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

We have missed you too! I was supposed to do Chattanooga in 2 weeks but I have not been training at all. I have been completely demotivated. I think I am just going to cheer my friend on. Oh, well, redo next year. I missed 2 riders got hit by a car! I can believe it, it is an open course with some pretty winding roads. I am also signed up for Vineman next year, in CA. Maybe I can motivate myself for that. Mo and Wendy seem to have started to send some motivation my way! :)

Where was this. Heart pounding. You missed a race that had 2 riders that got hit by a car? You missed to riders, and got in a wreck? Are you OK
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go workout and I just ate 12 starburst :/ But I'm thinking this increase in appetite is due to my cycle being around the corner. I normally don't need to eat anything prior to working out.
  • raymax4
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »

Bummer, sorry it got ugly again. I hope you will stick around here! We are still an open, welcoming group!

just don't curse (hell counts as a curse fyi, i know, surprised me too!), disagree, have different opinions, a personality, or anything along those lines and it'll be great! oh yeah, and also totally recognize that still posting out here but not in the cave is just an epic, slightly, no wait, extremely childish move (flouncers unite!!), because you're still talking to the same people. not that we have anyone with that experience around here! :D

although the random newbs that pop in with confessions are still AWESOME!! <3

(let the flagging begin!)

OK KylerJaye,
    Why are you so angry? People can come and go from the thread and people can leave the bat cave if they choose. There is no rule that they have to stay or participate. You have not been banned on this thread either. I do wonder why you would want to post to people that you choose to disrespect. Or is that the point? What is causing you pain? What you say and how you say it smacks of pain. Perhaps I am reading it wrong.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I'm about to go workout and I just ate 12 starburst :/ But I'm thinking this increase in appetite is due to my cycle being around the corner. I normally don't need to eat anything prior to working out.

that's still a relatively low calorie amount and you're going to workout! you're still kicking butt!