Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    It's my FRIDAY!!! Four-day weekend!

@Oberon21, my plan is to continue the #soberdays streak through camping... We'll see!

I'm back on #nomorealcohol day 3. I failed at the work reception. I'm disappointed in myself. You can do it!

I made it! Last alcohol was Aug 18. So, I am on Day 20 #soberdays!

Great job! I am also doing terrible either this. I had French fries and wine...

Being on lock down with like 100 people working 12 hour intense day removed my restraint. I need to find my old mojo....its still missing in spite of trying. I'll just keep trying.

French fries and wine made me LOL. Super classy. ;)

Yes. My guilty cheats traveling. I don't have a vast array of vegan options in a Hilton Garden Inn. Especially for room service.

Mind you I continue to ignore the fact wine isn't vegan. Nicci educated me. :(

Hey, POF! Why isn't wine vegan?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I go through a tub of cookie dough every 2-3 weeks.

Impressive! From your profile pic, it looks like you make that fit in your calorie allowance. Go, girl!

LOL! Thanks! I do make it fit in my goal. I carefully measure out about 2 to 2.5 servings and then walk away, lol. I have a terrible sweet tooth, which is why I love calorie counting so much!

That is one of the big reasons I love IIFYM. I can eat whatever I want as long as it fits my macros! That includes the occasional donut, DP, bacon cheeseburger, candy bar, or French fry!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Impressive! From your profile pic, it looks like you make that fit in your calorie allowance. Go, girl!

LOL! Thanks! I do make it fit in my goal. I carefully measure out about 2 to 2.5 servings and then walk away, lol. I have a terrible sweet tooth, which is why I love calorie counting so much!

That is one of the big reasons I love IIFYM. I can eat whatever I want as long as it fits my macros! That includes the occasional donut, DP, bacon cheeseburger, candy bar, or French fry!

These are my peeps.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I ate 2200 calories in chips & popcorn watching football last night :(

I could do that watching TV. Did you log it?
  • raymax4
    Options

@Oberon21, my plan is to continue the #soberdays streak through camping... We'll see!

I'm back on #nomorealcohol day 3. I failed at the work reception. I'm disappointed in myself. You can do it!

Being on lock down with like 100 people working 12 hour intense day removed my restraint. I need to find my old mojo....its still missing in spite of trying. I'll just keep trying.

Yes. My guilty cheats traveling. I don't have a vast array of vegan options in a Hilton Garden Inn. Especially for room service.

Huh??? How so?
  • raymax4
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

Depends on the wine, they don't all use that shellfish derivative! So you might only need to ignore that fact sometimes, haha.

Also, wine and fries is really very Parisian of you - just because there's no steak doesn't mean it doesn't work :lol: I have claimed it to be a French thing more than once just like I justify drinking wine with pizza as being Italian...
    I really should read through so I don't ask what has been answered.
    Jewish people drink wine. There must be some wines that are vegan like peleroja said.
    I vote for any combo of food that floats your boat.
  • raymax4
    Options

That is why this works so well no one is telling us what we can or can't do. We are the captions of our progress!
  • kingdomtech
    kingdomtech Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

But did you log it?! Cuz if you did, I'd consider it a win!

Sure did. I keep my diary open for all to see
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Confession - A bacon cheeseburger and tater tots just happened! I had to do some fudging around with dinner, but I'm still within my calories for the day...

Sounds delicious!

th?id=OIP.Md94e6fa1561d51c9efcc0ca2c15e2da3H0&pid=15.1
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Confession - I've had two doughnuts already this morning (and I feel a bit sick).

1qsbc28rzeaa.jpg

Drools all over keyboard!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Confession - I've had two doughnuts already this morning (and I feel a bit sick).

I have had French fries 2 out of the 4 days I have been in MD so no judgement from me.

I know on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday I am sure I ate enough sugar for at least two weeks.

Damn PMS!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Sounds delicious to me! Is it the one from Target?
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

Sounds delicious to me! Is it the one from Target?

Yeah, the Toll House one, lol. I just finished my evening portion, lol
  • ladywishingstar
    ladywishingstar Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im on low carb diet and work at a Tim Hortons. My absolute favorite thing is pumpkin spice anything... Well they made a bunch of pumpkin timbits and I ate like probably 20 of them and half a cinnamon roll... Feeling ashamed but cant take it back now lol. Carb for the day= dont even want to know
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I'm guessing you logged and as long as you threw away your trash, it is okay. It's one time and it is Football Season!!! (I worked with the Jr. ROTC kids this morning doing stadium cleanup. I confess to judging people for littering.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Im on low carb diet and work at a Tim Hortons. My absolute favorite thing is pumpkin spice anything... Well they made a bunch of pumpkin timbits and I ate like probably 20 of them and half a cinnamon roll... Feeling ashamed but cant take it back now lol. Carb for the day= dont even want to know

I couldn't work anywhere that serves pumpkin or pumpkin spice anything. I feel for you.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    What i meant by the word "cheat" is going way over my daily limit. I had ice cream today but it fit in with my daily intake. every so often i have french fries & i know it's loaded with calories . I never knew how much till i looked it up on here.
  • raymax4
    Options
    That must be tough having al those lovely smells and temptation.
  • raymax4
    Options
    shirleymut wrote: »
    What i meant by the word "cheat" is going way over my daily limit. I had ice cream today but it fit in with my daily intake. every so often i have french fries & i know it's loaded with calories . I never knew how much till i looked it up on here.

Putting what I eat in the diary is a real eye opener! It has changed many choices I make.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Pizza night tonight!!!!