Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I went to a Hibachi restaurant on Saturday and ate so much. Then had half of the leftovers on Sunday, and left the rest for someone else to finish (I'm kind of regretting that decision, lol). I also had cake and ice cream and candy over the weekend. It was so good, but I had multiple servings of the cakes (my granny made a lemon cake and a red velvet cake) and I should have kept it to 1 piece of each, but granny's cakes are the best cakes, lol.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I ate a pint of ice cream for dinner last night...and it wasn't even that good. Sam's Choice Peach Cobbler.sx8qbwqasf0o.jpeg
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I ate a pint of ice cream for dinner last night...and it wasn't even that good. Sam's Choice Peach Cobbler.sx8qbwqasf0o.jpeg

I hate when it's not worth the calories. It's so offensive when food isn't good enough to justify the calories.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »

I hate when it's not worth the calories. It's so offensive when food isn't good enough to justify the calories.

Yep! Don't waste the delicious points! :'(
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I confess that if I were not on a conference call, I would eat ALL of the chocolate in this building. Between being $60000 out of balance for September and an almost $500 bill to have my water pump replaced, I am stressed out.

That would be extremely stressful indeed. I wish I had my computer so I could give a hugs meme. Consider yourself hugged.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I went to a Hibachi restaurant on Saturday and ate so much. Then had half of the leftovers on Sunday, and left the rest for someone else to finish (I'm kind of regretting that decision, lol). I also had cake and ice cream and candy over the weekend. It was so good, but I had multiple servings of the cakes (my granny made a lemon cake and a red velvet cake) and I should have kept it to 1 piece of each, but granny's cakes are the best cakes, lol.

I'll take a slice of the lemon one!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    My physical therapist tells me that I have full range of motion in my ankle. I was told at the beginning that I might not.
    Guess what I had for breakfast24ooaxi0dzve.jpg
    Pumpkin pancakes with an emphasis on the cake! It also had caramel drizzled on it. I think my sweet tooth that has been nagging me has finally been satisfied.

drool!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm failing at maintaining (dropped down to 124 today) and not knowing wtf to do about it is making me feel totally incompetent. I am a smart person and yet I am stupid enough to both gain so much weight I was killing myself and then not be able to stop losing. Efffff :'(
  • raymax4
    edited October 2016
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess that I'm failing at maintaining (dropped down to 124 today) and not knowing wtf to do about it is making me feel totally incompetent. I am a smart person and yet I am stupid enough to both gain so much weight I was killing myself and then not be able to stop losing. Efffff :'(

They say starting maintainace is just as hard as loosing. You will level out
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My physical therapist tells me that I have full range of motion in my ankle. I was told at the beginning that I might not.
    Pumpkin pancakes with an emphasis on the cake! It also had caramel drizzled on it. I think my sweet tooth that has been nagging me has finally been satisfied.

OMG I want this.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I hate peach anything. Ick.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Cake sounds worth it. Hibachi is not my favorite.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I confess that if I were not on a conference call, I would eat ALL of the chocolate in this building. Between being $60000 out of balance for September and an almost $500 bill to have my water pump replaced, I am stressed out.

That would be extremely stressful indeed. I wish I had my computer so I could give a hugs meme. Consider yourself hugged.

Thanks. Car was only $414. Still a lot, but less than I thought.
    ETA: work variance is down to $110. I'll start again tomorrow.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Plus Granny might smack you for not eating any cake so you're doing yourself a service by not ticking off Granny.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I didn't like that flavor either! The cookie butter from Sam's Choice was pretty decent.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

OMG I want this.

Yes when I sin, I sin boldly.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Today I was in the Grocery Outlet & bought myself a Diet Mountain Dew. Normally I would have beat myself up for failing at a goal, but it was nice to know that I had went two-three months without drinking a soda. It was just as good as I remembered, but the nice thing was that I didn't even think about buying a few cases of soda when I went to Wal-Mart. Will I go back to buying a soda everyday? No because the prices are ridiculous for a 20 ounce cold soda & I have found great replacements with the Mio water enhancers, Jolly Rancher flavorings, & Hawaiian Punch.

I did pretty decent shopping today & only bought a few snacks compared to a few months ago where most of my cart would be filled with junk food. I bought five bags of salad mix, a lot of different flavored beans in the can, couscous, rices, salsas, chicken, burger, two kind of pulled meats (might've been chicken & beef), some frozen meals to throw on top of a salad, & frozen veggies to throw on top of a salad.

I of course had to buy the Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream & a few more treats at the GNC store.

B&J's Pumpkin Cheesecake is delicious! Well done on the soda. I have a Diet Dr. Pepper sitting in the back of my fridge waiting for me to want it. It's been there awhile! LOL
  • raymax4
    Options

Thanks. Car was only $414. Still a lot, but less than I thought.
    ETA: work variance is down to $110. I'll start again tomorrow.

thats a lot better