Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Here's a confession.

I used to LOVE Quest Bars. Seriously, scroll through about 1000 pages back and you'll see my praise of them. But now that I've tried protein bars that have a decent taste AND texture, I have come to the conclusion that I do not like Quest Bars AT ALL. :open_mouth:

So what ones do you like now?

http://www.bestbarever.com/

$30 for SIX?!? I'll stick with Combat Crunch. Holy crap.

Where are you getting $30 for 6? It's $20.94 for 6...

That is what I pay for Quest bars......
    What the hell is 'original' flavor though, lol.
    I have never seen these here.....

Original flavor is dried fruit and nuts. It's good, but I like the chocolate ones better!
    x2w3brscmo54.png
    cihc8oet2ywn.jpg

That "contains" section will keep me from ever trying it. Wheat cross-contamination makes feel like dying. Shellfish cross-contamination will kill me. Thanks for posting the label.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    @orangesmartie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Thank you :smile: xx

And thank you for the lovely cards I received, they're beautiful @rungirl1973 @FroggyBug @raymax4

Happy new year!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Confession I miss quest bar old formula SOO so much. Ugh I am CRAVING THEM I MEAN CRAVING AND THE NEW FORMULA is terrible and gives me stomach pains. And other bars are good but not the same....I miss them so much. I wish I could find more expired ones to buy lol.

Whatever they put in the original formula was addicting. The new ones I can maybe eat one but wouldn't pick it over other bars and certainly don't want another. The old bars I could eat multiple at a time.

Yes I am prob a bit insane lol. I'll get over them eventually, but man, they had such a top notch amazing formula.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @Susieq_1994!!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Happy birthday @Susieq_1994!!!!!

Yes! Have the happiest of birthdays!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Canadians!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian MFPeeps!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I bet you made a great feast!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I actually got up & exercised at 5:00 in the morning. Pray that I don't want to murder anyone at work today :D.

You'll probably feel great after that and be nice to everyone. :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

I bet you made a great feast!

Oh yeah! I had like 20 people and food to match! I will post pics in the cave tonight!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I actually got up & exercised at 5:00 in the morning. Pray that I don't want to murder anyone at work today :D.

WTG!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Having pumpkin pancakes agian!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Good going!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Confession I miss quest bar old formula SOO so much. Ugh I am CRAVING THEM I MEAN CRAVING AND THE NEW FORMULA is terrible and gives me stomach pains. And other bars are good but not the same....I miss them so much. I wish I could find more expired ones to buy lol.

Whatever they put in the original formula was addicting. The new ones I can maybe eat one but wouldn't pick it over other bars and certainly don't want another. The old bars I could eat multiple at a time.

Yes I am prob a bit insane lol. I'll get over them eventually, but man, they had such a top notch amazing formula.

The only one that I think evenly remotely tastes like it used to is the cookies & cream. I don't know why companies have to always be changing things. LEAVE THINGS ALONE!!!

I also tried the oatmeal chocolate chip. Meh. It wasn't terrible, but I won't be buying a whole box anytime soon.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Here's a confession.

I used to LOVE Quest Bars. Seriously, scroll through about 1000 pages back and you'll see my praise of them. But now that I've tried protein bars that have a decent taste AND texture, I have come to the conclusion that I do not like Quest Bars AT ALL. :open_mouth:

Where are you getting $30 for 6? It's $20.94 for 6...

That is what I pay for Quest bars......
    What the hell is 'original' flavor though, lol.
    I have never seen these here.....

Original flavor is dried fruit and nuts. It's good, but I like the chocolate ones better!
    x2w3brscmo54.png
    cihc8oet2ywn.jpg

That "contains" section will keep me from ever trying it. Wheat cross-contamination makes feel like dying. Shellfish cross-contamination will kill me. Thanks for posting the label.

It must suck to be allergic to everything...
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Here's a confession.

That was basically my reaction too...
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I had dreams about cake. Devils Food chocolate cake and I think it was an orange cake. It was so strange b/c I was also on the Hogwarts Express carrying around a piece of the orange cake but an entire double or triple layer chocolate cake that had already been cut into. Anyone want to interpret this for me? :D
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    You need cake.