Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Guys, only five pages until 1900!!!

Holy crap! I wonder if we can reach 2000 before the end of the year?!

I don't know, Mo. But I think we should try.

I confess that I am glad the football game is away this week. I really don't want to work concessions anymore.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Cookies for breakfast - literally no one is policing this, right?!?

Pizza for dinner. A little chocolate after dinner.

And it all still fits in my daily calories goals. Score one for me!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

I'm policing it. But only because you didn't share! ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Pumpkin snickerdoodles that a co-worker brought in. Went very well with my coffee! ;)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Sounds good
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

A better question is, can we make it to 2017 in time for the end of the year?!

Maybe
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

You tell us!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I sure don't know, but that'd be awesome!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    My husband and I when we realized it was Friday!

n9oxq2dp7bk4.gif

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I keep having dreams about food, lol. Last night I had a dream that I put sugar on my cereal.

I got home on Tuesday from work around 12:30am, so really it was Wednesday morning. I decided that I was hungry. I had some fresh strawberries from Whole Foods, and I decided that strawberries and toast sounded really good, and then I decided that I might as well make 2 scrambled eggs with it as well, lol. So there I was at about 1:15am eating a hearty breakfast. The only reason why I didn't add bacon is because it was frozen in the freezer. I hit my macros and was in my calorie goal, but my net was super low b/c I had over 23k steps for the day, so there's no need for guilt, it's just strange b/c I told myself it would be ridiculous to bake a few cookies, but then I made a whole breakfast sandwich, lol.

I'm planning on doing the same tonight b/c it will be the same scenario work wise, except maybe I'll be at 15k steps, but I planned ahead and purchased some bacon from Whole Foods, so this time I'll get some bacon as well. :D

Plus, supposedly, I've hit the high end of my goal weight range (125-128lbs) on Thursday morning, but for some reason my brain cannot accept it, even though I weighed in about .3lbs less this morning, so I'm sure it's true, but I kept weighing myself over and over again yesterday morning and this morning looking for the catch. Like I legit weighed myself 10 times this morning and kept moving my scale to different spots in the bathroom to see what the number read out. It was fluctuating between 127.7-128.3, I took the average of the weights and it was 127.94, so I guess I should accept it. I ended up going with the 127.7 b/c that was the last number the scale gave me about 5 or 6 times.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I keep having dreams about food, lol. Last night I had a dream that I put sugar on my cereal.

I got home on Tuesday from work around 12:30am, so really it was Wednesday morning. I decided that I was hungry. I had some fresh strawberries from Whole Foods, and I decided that strawberries and toast sounded really good, and then I decided that I might as well make 2 scrambled eggs with it as well, lol. So there I was at about 1:15am eating a hearty breakfast. The only reason why I didn't add bacon is because it was frozen in the freezer. I hit my macros and was in my calorie goal, but my net was super low b/c I had over 23k steps for the day, so there's no need for guilt, it's just strange b/c I told myself it would be ridiculous to bake a few cookies, but then I made a whole breakfast sandwich, lol.

I'm planning on doing the same tonight b/c it will be the same scenario work wise, except maybe I'll be at 15k steps, but I planned ahead and purchased some bacon from Whole Foods, so this time I'll get some bacon as well. :D

Plus, supposedly, I've hit the high end of my goal weight range (125-128lbs) on Thursday morning, but for some reason my brain cannot accept it, even though I weighed in about .3lbs less this morning, so I'm sure it's true, but I kept weighing myself over and over again yesterday morning and this morning looking for the catch. Like I legit weighed myself 10 times this morning and kept moving my scale to different spots in the bathroom to see what the number read out. It was fluctuating between 127.7-128.3, I took the average of the weights and it was 127.94, so I guess I should accept it. I ended up going with the 127.7 b/c that was the last number the scale gave me about 5 or 6 times.

This is my favorite part of your post! :lol:
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

LOL! Right! It's like "hm... better not preheat that oven for those cookies b/c it's too late for that. How about you break out the skillet and toaster instead? Yep, sounds like a great plan!" LOL! Who does that? Me. I do that, lol.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

LOL! Right! It's like "hm... better not preheat that oven for those cookies b/c it's too late for that. How about you break out the skillet and toaster instead? Yep, sounds like a great plan!" LOL! Who does that? Me. I do that, lol.

I, also, would do something like that! LOL
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Pumpkin snickerdoodles that a co-worker brought in. Went very well with my coffee! ;)

Yum!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I have been watching this but didn't want to say anything til we got closer...but we are pretty darn close now...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    This is me today...

083fhuy1kptf.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Has anyone done their own will? I researched it a bit last night, don't make 5M+ to go to a lawyer, but really don't trust something that is 'free'. Norton has a good option that is only $60 and I can do a living will, etc.

I figure I should probably do this... (and not because I hurt myself last week, been meaning to do this for a while, but haven't had so much time on my hands before to follow up on it!).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    This is me today...

083fhuy1kptf.jpg

I hope I can finally get out of the house tomorrow even if I can't ride! Otherwise, I'll just keep catching up in email... I'll finally be ahead of the curve at work!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Has anyone done their own will? I researched it a bit last night, don't make 5M+ to go to a lawyer, but really don't trust something that is 'free'. Norton has a good option that is only $60 and I can do a living will, etc.

I figure I should probably do this... (and not because I hurt myself last week, been meaning to do this for a while, but haven't had so much time on my hands before to follow up on it!).

I have a "free" one. Hubby and I flew somewhere together and I didn't want anyone wondered who my son should live with if the plane went down. I need to do a better one.

What I know from some of the stuff I've learned at work - You can do your own will, if you aren't trying to do anything too fancy (leave money to charities, etc). Around my neck of the woods, it would cost about $1,500 to have a lawyer do one up right.