Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Guys. Seriously, guys. It's time to get real. I need to tell you something extremely important. I just have to get this off my chest. You guys, I love pineapple so *kitten* much. Like, for real, I'm thinking of eating 500 calories of pineapple this Saturday just cause that's how *kitten* much I need pineapple in my mouth. Thanks for listening.

I've done this before, and the acid destroyed the inside of my mouth. Please, be careful.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Guys. Seriously, guys. It's time to get real. I need to tell you something extremely important. I just have to get this off my chest. You guys, I love pineapple so *kitten* much. Like, for real, I'm thinking of eating 500 calories of pineapple this Saturday just cause that's how *kitten* much I need pineapple in my mouth. Thanks for listening.

I've done this before, and the acid destroyed the inside of my mouth. Please, be careful.

That's from the bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme that only exists in pineapples and it actually breaks down proteins. So, basically, when you're eating a pineapple, it's kind of eating you back. I still don't *kitten* care and it's all getting crammed in my facehole.
  • Divia09
    Divia09 Posts: 17 Member
    I love chick Fil-a nuggets they are my weakness
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,030 Member

That's from the bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme that only exists in pineapples and it actually breaks down proteins. So, basically, when you're eating a pineapple, it's kind of eating you back. I still don't *kitten* care and it's all getting crammed in my facehole.

That's amazing.
  • tincanonastring

That's amazing.

themoreyouknow.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    While you guys are fighting over all the red and green gummies and starburst, can I have the black jelly beans, pls?

no they are for me sorry mmmmmmmmmmm black licorice and black jujubes too
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    I've been flexing like an idiot because I can see and feel visible muscle. It's awesome. B)
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Why do I have locked bars over some posts? Have I accidentally blocked /ignored certain people, and if so how do I undo it? And how did I do it in the first place?
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Why do I have locked bars over some posts? Have I accidentally blocked /ignored certain people, and if so how do I undo it? And how did I do it in the first place?

It's not anything you did. They are in "jail" for being naughty.

I'm new enough here that I do not know exactly how this process works.
  • azulvioleta6

Mmmm...pineapple. I had a Costa Rican pineapple about six weeks ago and it was gorgeous. Lots of sugar, but good fiber too.

The last time I was living in Ecuador, I ate 3 pineapples a week. Slightly small pineapples, but still THREE every week because I could get three for $1 if I bargained well at my neighborhood Thursday market.

Yes, I am that mythical person who got fat eating fruit.
  • azulvioleta6
    Divia09 wrote: »

Bigot chicken?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I am going to kill this business plan
  • phabstarr
    phabstarr Posts: 3 Member
    I finish off a large papa johns pizza with ease. I wake up as early as 7am excited about breakfast. I take my little dog on very long walks seeming like such a good owner but i'm selfishly thinking how I'm going to spend my spare calories :)
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member

They're on the 2nd level of warnings from the mods. If you're using a computer, the bars only cover their picture. On mobile it covers their whole posts so they can't be read.
  • Marianne802
    Marianne802 Posts: 91 Member
    Confession: when I went shopping for scales, I tried all the display models, then chose the one that said I was the lightest (happens to be Weight Watchers). There was a difference of up to 5kg. Obviously the others were not working properly....
  • girlsjustwanna13
    girlsjustwanna13 Posts: 20 Member
    so many posts on here I relate to.....thanks for starting this, makes me feel I'm not the only one who isn't iron willed ALL of the time!
  • Eremeli
    Eremeli Posts: 3 Member
    I almost throat punched the cashier in Boots. Ignorant woman was talking to the cashier next to her while I was standing at the top of the queue waiting to be served. She eventually called "next" but continued to talk while serving me, then asked if I wanted the meal deal (bought a wrap for lunch). I said "no thank you, just that" but she was adamant. She tried to convince me that I would be better off paying an extra 50p and having a drink and crisps, than just having the wrap. I see the economic advantages of the offer, but I didn't want anything else to eat. I understand they have to mention these offers at the tills, but if I say I don't want it, accept it and give me my damn change! Kinda wish I had used the self-service till now.
  • fellowtraveler87
    fellowtraveler87 Posts: 41 Member
    After about 3 months and 30 pounds, coworkers started commenting on my weight. I was surprised that several people asked me "why" I decided to lose weight since I "wasn't that bad before". I have no good answer to that. It is probably 60% for appearance reasons, 25% because I enjoy it, and 15% because of my health. But I don't want to sound like a narcissist and actually be honest about all that.

You haven't posted much, but I sense you're an interesting dude. Hope to see you around more.

Thanks. Been stalking the forums long enough and decided I may as well participate.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I hate any SOUR/BITTER candies. I ate a sour ball candy when I was younger and later threw up. I am convinced it was that sour ball candy. :o
  • tincanonastring
    Divia09 wrote: »

Bigot chicken?

Hate nuggets!