Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession - that pwater. actually feel the need to log their water intake and obsess about what counts as water and what doesn't boggles my mind.
    Agreed.

I started tracking mine for bloat-fighting purposes, and now I'm just kind of in the habit. I do tend to only track "just water" but that's because everything else is recorded in my diary already.

Sometimes I record it, sometimes I don't. I worked a few jobs where I didn't get set breaks (waitressing), so I have a bad habit of letting myself get really dehydrated. When I record, it is usually because I realize I went the whole of yesterday and only drank one glass of water

That's also my problem. I get sidetracked and realize that all I've had to drink was 16oz of coffee at 6:30am, and it's now 2pm and my head hurts. Imagine that. It's more a reminder than a hard and fast 64oz-or-bust thing. ;)
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I ate like crazy and went 600+ calories over yesterday and I feel awful about it. I just kept eating and eating and eating. Ugh. Doing better today.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Confession - that pwater. actually feel the need to log their water intake and obsess about what counts as water and what doesn't boggles my mind.
    Agreed.

I started tracking mine for bloat-fighting purposes, and now I'm just kind of in the habit. I do tend to only track "just water" but that's because everything else is recorded in my diary already.

Sometimes I record it, sometimes I don't. I worked a few jobs where I didn't get set breaks (waitressing), so I have a bad habit of letting myself get really dehydrated. When I record, it is usually because I realize I went the whole of yesterday and only drank one glass of water

That's also my problem. I get sidetracked and realize that all I've had to drink was 16oz of coffee at 6:30am, and it's now 2pm and my head hurts. Imagine that. It's more a reminder than a hard and fast 64oz-or-bust thing. ;)

Yea that is me too. I never drank water as a kid and would get heat stroke occasionally. For some reason I'm and all or nothing person.
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I just added White Chocolate Wonderful to my Amazon wishlist. There are also pumpkin Pop Tarts on there.

The Pop Tarts seem to be a limited thing. I may have to act fast.

You will LOVE the PB! I am buying a few new jars this weekend. We've went through a jar since Sunday! It's only Wednesday!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,458 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else play/have a child that plays Minecraft? My son loves it, but I can't get the appeal.

Oh my gosh! YES! Worst than that, he watches other people play it on Youtube...for hours...and hours. I don't get it AT ALL!!

Er, I play Minecraft. On the XBox. When I have time.

I had a minor meltdown when a world I had built up tremendously turned out to have a glitch and my end portal was through the outer edge wall of the game. So not freaking cool.

Er, three of my four kids do play and my fourth (a teenaged girl) has and will occasionally still play.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,458 Member
    Options
    Confession - that people actually feel the need to log their water intake and obsess about what counts as water and what doesn't boggles my mind.

I log my water but don't stress over it and don't over-analyze it.

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I just added White Chocolate Wonderful to my Amazon wishlist. There are also pumpkin Pop Tarts on there.

Clearance sale, maybe? Those are usually only in stores between September and December.

I've never seen the pumpkin ones in Canada. Or any other exotic varieties for that matter. Not that I regularly haunt the Pop Tart aisle... but they're usually close to the granola bars.

We have a pumpkin-flavoured stuff season here too but it's even shorter, seems to be only October and/or November. Like the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard has a 30 day lifespan at DQ :/
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

Clearance sale, maybe? Those are usually only in stores between September and December.

I've never seen the pumpkin ones in Canada. Or any other exotic varieties for that matter. Not that I regularly haunt the Pop Tart aisle... but they're usually close to the granola bars.

We have a pumpkin-flavoured stuff season here too but it's even shorter, seems to be only October and/or November. Like the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard has a 30 day lifespan at DQ :/

I think pumpkin season is becoming synonymous with Christmas season down here. Stretch it out as long as possible to cash in as much as possible.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't really care if people don't log, I just want active friends. I'm actually considering going through my friends and remove the ones who never post anything on their feed (apart from weight losses and completing their diary), because I don't know why they even send friend requests if they're not going to actually be friendly. But I'm lazy.

For me the whole point of logging though is so I can tweak things as necessary (which typically means a small dinner). If I just logged after I've eaten the whole day, I'd probably be over most of the time

I'm the opposite of the people who just complete their diaries - I post a whole load of stuff, from how I went on with my food to all my walks. It's probably boring as heck to anyone else, but I just use it as a journal. I always log my food, even if it is way over: it is just what I do.

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I tend to post random things throughout my day, not just the diary stuff. I like my friends to be active that way too. It lets us get to know each other a bit.
  • fellowtraveler87
    fellowtraveler87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    nikimommy2 wrote: »
    drinking......

Hang in there. My drinking got pretty ridiculous after 40, and after several attempts, I finally quit for good.

I like to say my Drinking Novel had a lot of funny, epic, enjoyable chapters. Started off awesome, and included some of the most memorable times of my life...but towards the end they were just the same old boring depressing crap...page after page after page.

Dec 31, 2011 was my last drink...and I don't miss it. AT ALL.

So inspiring!! I'm 29 and while I've had some great times with alcohol I've had some bad times and I made the decision to quit! January 11th 2015 is my date! This weekend will be 12 weeks!! I feel so much better than I ever have in my life and so far I'm not missing it at all! I just take it one day at a time!

congrats guys I'm in the same boat! Not a drop since 1/1

my life has totally changed for the positive. even if there were some more good times to be had, they wouldn't be worth what I'd be risking or giving up.
  • brandi9172
    brandi9172 Posts: 61 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I agree, I think MFP should allow you to choose what it announces for you. Protein would be a big one for me!
    It actually does.

Go to Food > Settings
    Then you can choose nutrients tracked and have what works for you. :) You can also have more than three meals, and call those meals anything you choose.
  • fellowtraveler87
    fellowtraveler87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Confession:

-I really really want to have an abdominoplasty to get rid of this loose skin flab I have. My skin isn't that bad compared to some others who've lost greater amounts but I still feel like I need it to feel "whole" again, to put my identity as a fat person behind me and move on from it. It is always there and I think it looks so disgusting. I want to have a smooth flat abdomen I've never had that before in my life it is either a fat roll or now a skin flap.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Confession:

-I really really want to have an abdominoplasty to get rid of this loose skin flab I have. My skin isn't that bad compared to some others who've lost greater amounts but I still feel like I need it to feel "whole" again, to put my identity as a fat person behind me and move on from it. It is always there and I think it looks so disgusting. I want to have a smooth flat abdomen I've never had that before in my life it is either a fat roll or now a skin flap.

Gosh yes. My stomach is a disaster zone, but apparently I need a butt lift too...
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Confession:

Gosh yes. My stomach is a disaster zone, but apparently I need a butt lift too...

I could really use a boob lift after losing 60 lbs, but I still have about 30 lbs to go. I will probably need the abdominoplasty too by then.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Confession:

I could really use a boob lift after losing 60 lbs, but I still have about 30 lbs to go. I will probably need the abdominoplasty too by then.

I'm actually shocked that my books look fine, all things considered. It was worse before I lost weight.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Confession:

I'm actually shocked that my books look fine, all things considered. It was worse before I lost weight.

Ahhh I would LOVE a boob lift! I don't care about size but they're not perky enough for my liking haha
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    nikimommy2 wrote: »
    drinking......

Hang in there. My drinking got pretty ridiculous after 40, and after several attempts, I finally quit for good.

I like to say my Drinking Novel had a lot of funny, epic, enjoyable chapters. Started off awesome, and included some of the most memorable times of my life...but towards the end they were just the same old boring depressing crap...page after page after page.

Dec 31, 2011 was my last drink...and I don't miss it. AT ALL.

So inspiring!! I'm 29 and while I've had some great times with alcohol I've had some bad times and I made the decision to quit! January 11th 2015 is my date! This weekend will be 12 weeks!! I feel so much better than I ever have in my life and so far I'm not missing it at all! I just take it one day at a time!

congrats guys I'm in the same boat! Not a drop since 1/1

my life has totally changed for the positive. even if there were some more good times to be had, they wouldn't be worth what I'd be risking or giving up.

Congrats to you too! I know what you mean the pros of not drinking definitely keep me in a straight line.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I've been so sick the last 2 days that I haven't been hungry. I plan in eating back all these calories with what ever the f I want when I get better.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Okay confession:

When reading threads where people get into arguments and go back and forth a majority of the time I want to post a huge WHO EFFING CARES?

Thank you, feels good to get that off my chest.