Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession - that people actually feel the need to log their water intake and obsess about what counts as water and what doesn't boggles my mind.
    Agreed.

Mmm... it's fluid intake anyway and you get a proportion of that from your food! So much misinformation...
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I couldn't resist.

Diet Soda vs Water Weight
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Confession - that people actually feel the need to log their water intake and obsess about what counts as water and what doesn't boggles my mind.

I log my water intake, but not because of a calories. My skin looks better when I am well hydrated.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else play/have a child that plays Minecraft? My son loves it, but I can't get the appeal.

I have a whole house that does. It's teaching them science, math and geology. Let them play modded, it will also teach them botany and nuclear physics.
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else play/have a child that plays Minecraft? My son loves it, but I can't get the appeal.

My two teenage daughters and my husband play. I don't see the appeal either, but they enjoy it. There is worse stuff they could be playing. :)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options

My two teenage daughters and my husband play. I don't see the appeal either, but they enjoy it. There is worse stuff they could be playing. :)

I don't think anyone else has mentioned it, but I like the music - it's calm and relaxing. Not something I'd listen to all the time, of course, but it suits the game well.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I click on a thread because the title seems interesting, "The Truth about I Still Eat The Foods I Love" for example, and there are already 8 pages of comments.
    aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

(And yet, I apparently have time to google gifs. Priorities, peeps!)
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My son MAKES and WATCHES Youtube videos of playing Minecraft...UGH! I don't get square pigs. lol

Both of my kids do this and the things my seven year old creates blows my mind. He built an exact replica of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse last year in Minecraft. They're also obsessed with Sonic and Legos.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I couldn't resist.

Diet Soda vs Water Weight

That could be the thread killer. Priceless!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I log my water. But only to ensure that I get adequate water for the day, otherwise I'll go hours without anything.

But... To me, WATER is water.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I click on a thread because the title seems interesting, "The Truth about I Still Eat The Foods I Love" for example, and there are already 8 pages of comments.
    aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

(And yet, I apparently have time to google gifs. Priorities, peeps!)

I see what you did there... took us right back to Peeps!
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Just read the thread. It appears to be serious. I wouldn't want to "add fats" though. I'm sorry, but I am trying to GET RID OF fat. But I would be more than willing to donate what I lose. :D
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    shawnaes91 wrote: »
    I wanted the last bit of wine I had left that I was given for my birthday.
    I scanned the bottle into MFP then I poured all that was left into a measuring glass. I was 1/2 a cup so I googled how many ounces are in a 1/ 2 a cup. Apparently 4 so then because I'm terrible at math I googled how to make 4 ounces into a decimal so that I could correctly add the amount of calories I was taking in.

Afterwards I had a big wtf moment and couldn't believe I did all that to have a glass of wine.

I've also did this to figure out how many calories I'm getting by adding almond milk to my coffee.

I did about the same today with some mulled wine I had open. there was 250ml left. When I saw how much it was going to cost in calories, I didn't have enout left in my allowance, but really wanted some of it - so I poured 50ml back into the measuring cup - and tipped the rest down the sink. I really enjoyed my 50ml of warm mulled wine though!

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I don't log my water. I'm aware of my intake and it's usually pretty good. I do log diet pop (soda) and things like Crystal Light drink packets.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Agreed.

I started tracking mine for bloat-fighting purposes, and now I'm just kind of in the habit. I do tend to only track "just water" but that's because everything else is recorded in my diary already.
  • waferless
    waferless Posts: 16
    Options
    I had popcorn and m&m's for breakfast at the movie theater on Sunday. Breakfast of champions, for sure.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Confession - that pwater. actually feel the need to log their water intake and obsess about what counts as water and what doesn't boggles my mind.
    Agreed.

I started tracking mine for bloat-fighting purposes, and now I'm just kind of in the habit. I do tend to only track "just water" but that's because everything else is recorded in my diary already.

Sometimes I record it, sometimes I don't. I worked a few jobs where I didn't get set breaks (waitressing), so I have a bad habit of letting myself get really dehydrated. When I record, it is usually because I realize I went the whole of yesterday and only drank one glass of water
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    I just added White Chocolate Wonderful to my Amazon wishlist. There are also pumpkin Pop Tarts on there.

The Pop Tarts seem to be a limited thing. I may have to act fast.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I just added White Chocolate Wonderful to my Amazon wishlist. There are also pumpkin Pop Tarts on there.

The Pop Tarts seem to be a limited thing. I may have to act fast.

Clearance sale, maybe? Those are usually only in stores between September and December.