Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I bought these because I chuckled when I saw the box! My husband and daughter will have fun with them I'm sure!

b3cr37lv8wzj.jpg

:D

Where'd you get that?

The World Market. It's also where I bought the Oreo Milka Bar.

Darn I thought you got it at Target. I don't think I have any World Markets around me.

They might have them there too. Haven't checked.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Aaaand, now I want cake. Dammit.

All that made me want to make the vanilla bean cupcakes like I made for my stepdaughter's wedding. OMG, the best cake ever.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I bought these because I chuckled when I saw the box! My husband and daughter will have fun with them I'm sure!

b3cr37lv8wzj.jpg

:D

Where'd you get that?

The World Market. It's also where I bought the Oreo Milka Bar.

Darn I thought you got it at Target. I don't think I have any World Markets around me.

They might have them there too. Haven't checked.

I have to locate one of those. My daughter will love doing this!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess to feeling very judgmental about my coworkers who come to work sick. I'm currently drinking echinacea tea to boost my immune system. (And it says something about the coworkers that I keep this stuff at my desk.) I have also taken my zinc this morning.
    I refuse to be sick for my super long weekend.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I confess that the only thing that got me out of bed this morning was repeatedly telling myself, "Only 2 days this week. You only have to make it 2 days this week!"
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I confess that the only thing that got me out of bed this morning was repeatedly telling myself, "Only 2 days this week. You only have to make it 2 days this week!"

3 for me...I am working on Wed
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

All that made me want to make the vanilla bean cupcakes like I made for my stepdaughter's wedding. OMG, the best cake ever.

MMM I LOVE vanilla bean! Only vanilla icecream I ever liked.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

3 for me...I am working on Wed

I have to work Thanksgiving & Black Friday but at least I get off somewhat early & will miss the mad rush of shoppers.

Confession I somewhat will miss seeing all the crazy people running around trying to pick up the deals...but only a little bit.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Yesterday I had my Thanksgiving meal at my sister's church & did pretty well calorie wise I think.

I ate a few pieces of ham, a little bit of turkey, & mostly stuffing.

The best stuffing I had last night someone made in a bundt pan (she said the recipe is on Pinterest).

I only had one dessert (didn't really see too much I liked) & it was a slice of a Red Velvet roll.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Push ladies, you are working for the turkey day weekend!

I confess I typed "low carb Christmas cookies that don't taste like sadness" into Google today. lol

1 cup peanut butter, 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 1/2 cup light brown sugar, 1 egg. Roll into 1 inch balls, press down with fork in a criss cross pattern, bake at 350F for 9-10 minutes.
    I like plain pb cookies so I use vanilla powder, but if you are a Reese's peanut butter cup fan, the chocolate is good too.

ETA: I confess to being an enabler.

These are good!! But I make them with one cup of brown sugar and no protein powder, I should try this version!

I've also created a variation of this recipe that turns out a bit like an unfilled Nutter Butter, and I LOVE that one. So crunchy!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I confess I typed "low carb Christmas cookies that don't taste like sadness" into Google today. lol

1 cup peanut butter, 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 1/2 cup light brown sugar, 1 egg. Roll into 1 inch balls, press down with fork in a criss cross pattern, bake at 350F for 9-10 minutes.
    I like plain pb cookies so I use vanilla powder, but if you are a Reese's peanut butter cup fan, the chocolate is good too.

These are good!! But I make them with one cup of brown sugar and no protein powder, I should try this version!

I've also created a variation of this recipe that turns out a bit like an unfilled Nutter Butter, and I LOVE that one. So crunchy!

I love Nutter Butters. They are my favorite.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

b3cr37lv8wzj.jpg

HA! I love a good pun.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

My dad has diabetes. I needed to find a lower carb version.
  • AngryViking1970
    Options
    You guys, my husband and I spent ALL DAY yesterday trying to dig out from under 2+ feet of snow. Yes, you read that right. Two. Feet. I've lived in Syracuse for almost 8 years now and I've never seen anything like it. They forecasted 5-8 inches, which is nothing. We shovel, my husband plows with the quad and all is good. We were not in any way prepared for the amount that fell. We finally caved around 7pm and called someone to plow so we could at least attempt to get to work today. My legs are aching and my arms are so sore I almost cried trying to wash my hair this morning. Even typing this is a little painful. LOL
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You guys, my husband and I spent ALL DAY yesterday trying to dig out from under 2+ feet of snow. Yes, you read that right. Two. Feet. I've lived in Syracuse for almost 8 years now and I've never seen anything like it. They forecasted 5-8 inches, which is nothing. We shovel, my husband plows with the quad and all is good. We were not in any way prepared for the amount that fell. We finally caved around 7pm and called someone to plow so we could at least attempt to get to work today. My legs are aching and my arms are so sore I almost cried trying to wash my hair this morning. Even typing this is a little painful. LOL

:o

Wow! That's crazy! In Pennsylvania we've had it fairly easy the past few weeks where we would have frost on the cars & then it would get around 40-70s. The past few days have gotten extremely cold fast & the wind has been unbearable.

Where was the place in NY a few years ago that had around 100 inches of snow?
  • AngryViking1970
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Parish, which is 30 miles from me. Most of the time I love CNY, but yesterday I was letting the f-bombs fly and plotting my escape to somewhere warm.

ETA: Oh, and it was 70 degrees on Saturday. Figure that one out. LOL
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I bought a Milka Oreo bar because of the Oreo thread.

YUM! I love those so much! I can only buy one for special occasions.