Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I will not be going to yoga. I got stuck in a meeting room with a woman wearing the worst perfume and too much of it and now I am in full migraine. Just. Shoot. Me.

This happens to me with car service drivers and bad colognes. I have to open the window no matter the weather. Why do people think too much perfume/cologne is a good thing??

I agree. There's times I would rather smell someone with bad B.O. than someone who doused every inch of their body with cologne/perfume.

Agreed. Perfume was invented to cover up B.O. but now days bathing is much easer than it use to be. I'm voting for neither.

Hilarious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I confess this morning I was not a good partner at the gym. I got frustrated with Martin who was helping with my dead lift form, no I DO NOT want to drop weight. I feel bad about it but at the same time, TOM is not helping.
    I think I'll make an apology dinner tonight :#

I get irrationally angry at my hubby in stuff like that, too. He was teaching a class I was attending, and he deliberately had one of the other instructors assigned to me, because he knew how that would work out. LOL He commented on my squat the other day, and I just looked at him - you know the look. He laughed, and said something to the effect of "I know. You don't believe me. I'll wait until a coach tells you the same thing and then you make the adjustment." :D Yeah, I'm stubborn like that. I know it. He knows it. We work around it (mostly).
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I have started on hiking with hubby and with much encouragement have has gone to the gym several times to do yoga stating that it is the best path for back pains. It is hit and miss right now so no cross looks at him and I only instruct him if he asks. I am suprised and happy that he has started this with me. We still do a lot of hiking too.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I confess this morning I was not a good partner at the gym. I got frustrated with Martin who was helping with my dead lift form, no I DO NOT want to drop weight. I feel bad about it but at the same time, TOM is not helping.

I get irrationally angry at my hubby in stuff like that, too. He was teaching a class I was attending, and he deliberately had one of the other instructors assigned to me, because he knew how that would work out. LOL He commented on my squat the other day, and I just looked at him - you know the look. He laughed, and said something to the effect of "I know. You don't believe me. I'll wait until a coach tells you the same thing and then you make the adjustment." :D Yeah, I'm stubborn like that. I know it. He knows it. We work around it (mostly).

Thing is Martin is my coach but at the same time, there is only so many times I can hear the same few words before I want to smack you upside the head haha.
    Don't worry no smacking occurred, just a look that if looks could kill... :D:D
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I have started on hiking with hubby and with much encouragement have has gone to the gym several times to do yoga stating that it is the best path for back pains. It is hit and miss right now so no cross looks at him and I only instruct him if he asks. I am suprised and happy that he has started this with me. We still do a lot of hiking too.

This is great you guys do this together. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options

You and I are twins in this. I do not take advice from loved ones well. :#
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Yesterday I ran into someone that I had not seen for over a year. I greeted her with excitement and started talking. She was very reserved and I left wondering if I had done something that made her angry at me. :'(
    Later in the day I saw another friend and started talking to her, the other lady was close enough to her her call me by my name. She ran over and hugged me and said OH I did not recognize you!!

Awesome!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    For all you cat lovers, they have a network
    truq8bvf1ggq.png

Lol this made my evening. I confess I made some crazy decisions at Dairy Queen tonight so when the kids went to bed I half marathoned. Cool down walking for another 5 or 10k now #stillworthit
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    truq8bvf1ggq.png

Our cat always opts for stepping in the face. At 3am
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! :)
    Haha, Wendy. My cats have definitely called the support center! ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Hi Kelly!! -waves wildly-
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Haha!! Hi!!!!!

:):*
  • Oberon21
    edited December 2016
    Options
    truq8bvf1ggq.png

Mine let me sleep but the second I make a move that I might be waking up it starts. Intent staring. Mew. Mew. Mew. Lick and headbutt any exposed body part.
  • Oberon21
    edited December 2016
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Hey, Kelly! Great to see you. :)<3
  • raymax4
    Options
    Glad to see you Kelly! I knew the cat meme would have a ring of truth!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    truq8bvf1ggq.png

Mine let me sleep but the second I make a move that I might be waking up it starts. Intent staring. Mew. Mew. Mew. Lick and headbutt any exposed body part.

Max use to stand at the door and doggy talk to me on really quiet tones like he was trying to whisper.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Ugh I so don't want to wrap presents today, but really it's the only time I'll have to wrap in a somewhat decent manner :D.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Funny-Christmas-Memes-04.jpg

funny-christmas-meme.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    xmas6.jpg

LMAO @italian_buju that would so be Kyrie.