Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession - I cannot find any desire to workout or eat right. I don't know if it's the cold, or the upcoming holiday, or what. Ugh.

I WILL go to the gym this evening. I WILL.

Same. I will go to yoga. I will.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession - I cannot find any desire to workout or eat right. I don't know if it's the cold, or the upcoming holiday, or what. Ugh.

I went to yoga yesterday for the first time in months. So freaking good!

Amy is one of my favorite instructors, but she is pregnant so this is her last class for a while. She had a high risk pregnancy last time so she's slowing down now hoping to avoid bed rest later.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

You don't realize how awesome yoga is until you take an extended break from it!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Amy is one of my favorite instructors, but she is pregnant so this is her last class for a while. She had a high risk pregnancy last time so she's slowing down now hoping to avoid bed rest later.

Bummer. But good for her on being cautious.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I confess my oldest has been having a temper tantrum for over an hour so I've been fasting all morning to avoid 'Oh my God is this kid ever going to stop screaming and attempting to escape time out?!' eating. Efffff
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess my oldest has been having a temper tantrum for over an hour so I've been fasting all morning to avoid 'Oh my God is this kid ever going to stop screaming and attempting to escape time out?!' eating. Efffff

Look here, Little McB, give your momma a break!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

I'm struggling with this too.
    In addition I want to continually eat or drink something hot.
    A lot of self talk is going on in my house.
  • raymax4
    Options

She must have a strong will. My heart goes out to you.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Look here, Little McB, give your momma a break!

Yes, little McB!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I will not be going to yoga. I got stuck in a meeting room with a woman wearing the worst perfume and too much of it and now I am in full migraine. Just. Shoot. Me.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I will not be going to yoga. I got stuck in a meeting room with a woman wearing the worst perfume and too much of it and now I am in full migraine. Just. Shoot. Me.

Oh! I hate that! Usually it happens at at church, for me. I just get up and move seats.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

I'm struggling with this too.
    In addition I want to continually eat or drink something hot.
    A lot of self talk is going on in my house.

Lots of hot tea/fruit tea
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess I wanted Nutter Butters, ran out and ate a pack of them. It was only 8 but 480 calories of cookies. I will admit 8 Nutter Butters does make you pretty icky. But I ate them all anyway. :smiley:

Hey sometimes you gotta give into those cravings.

Today I wasn't hungry much so for dinner I am just eating a whole can of Pringles.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though it is cold outside and I did not have the extra calories for it, I ate a serving of peppermint ice cream before bed.

Tis the season to be jolly fa lal la la la la la.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

In.spades. Four is brutal so far. After an hour and half battle she knocked it off only to start fighting with our middle girl and having to go back to time out to battle it out for another half hour. The baby is now in a mood and whining over nothing (presumably because she saw the attention her sister got while being a jerk and kicking the crap out of me).

I am literally counting the minutes until my husband comes home so I can throw food at them and run-cry for 8 miles until I can't feel feelings anymore.
  • raymax4
    Options

In.spades. Four is brutal so far. After an hour and half battle she knocked it off only to start fighting with our middle girl and having to go back to time out to battle it out for another half hour. The baby is now in a mood and whining over nothing (presumably because she saw the attention her sister got while being a jerk and kicking the crap out of me).

I am literally counting the minutes until my husband comes home so I can throw food at them and run-cry for 8 miles until I can't feel feelings anymore.

Hope you have enough time to yourself to keep the tiger in your tank.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I had two kids who would fight back like that. When my kids were small enough for time out to work, I put them in my living room (no TV, that was in the den, I used it for reading and time out) I put the good kids in the entryway with their toys and sat down in the doorway so that I could see everyone. I would not speak to the trouble maker for the duration. My oldest let this go on for four hours once. Seriously she argued at me for four hours that she should not have sit quietly with her mouth closed for two minutes. I hated her. I was playing favorites. I wouldn't do this to the boys. Over and over. She finally fell asleep arguing at me because I wouldn't answer her.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Confession - I'm thinking about eating at maintenance through New Year's. Too much yumminess going on!
    I definitely am. I accidentally ate a Terry's chocolate orange for lunch. :#