Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I confess that I saw this thread in the list and it said "1.5k new"

Did it scare you haha?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Last one - chocolate chip cookie dough. Definitely my second favorite after peppermint bark. Doesn't taste like cookie dough, it's almost caramel-y. I could see myself buying a box of this flavor now and again.

1sivknyppl8c.jpg

I have high hopes for the cookie dough. I am afraid though, that these bars have the same effect on me as the Pure Protein did WAY back in the beginning of this thread. :grimace:
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    In the new products thread it was mentioned that Quest is coming out with protein cookies soooo I'm doomed lmao. You should endeavor to try all the protein cookies far and wide so I can live vicariously through you ;)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

Good to see you agian
  • raymax4
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Today was off to a cruddy start: Woke up early because a massage for Martin was booked prior to our regular lift session, all was well until we went to leave. We then found out our neighbour was parked in our access way (he's moving out), after waiting for 10 minutes Marting went up to get him. Knock on the door and the nieghbour goes oh yes but first come with me.... He is a wackadoodle and was telling Martin all about how our landlord is planting evidence against him (they are going to court) and he wants Martin to be a witness.... ooook then. Get to the gym late (warned the massage therapist), I do cardio etc to warm up and our gym session went well.
    Then I go to buy a new bus pass, since they were on strike for two weeks they are giving them to us half price (WOO!) but I forgot the November bus pass so I have to go get it in order to get the discount, I'll buy it tomorrow no biggie. Then I realize, wait no bus pass means how am I going to get home tonight after work!? Now I feel dumb, Martin is going to pick me up. OH and last night I left my keys to get into the office on my desk.....

I hope today is much much better
  • raymax4
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess that finally being able to get back into my pink 00 jeans (they're still a little tighter than i want but thems be the breaks when you do stupid things ykwim?) was the only thing that kept me from throwing up my hands this morning and eating EVERYTHING. Apparently I need to wear them forever, maybe sleep in them lmao ;)

Non expanding pants often keeps me in line.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Good to see you agian

Ditto. But don't try to catch up unless it's your day off.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    In the new products thread it was mentioned that Quest is coming out with protein cookies soooo I'm doomed lmao. You should endeavor to try all the protein cookies far and wide so I can live vicariously through you ;)

They are meh
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I confess that finally being able to get back into my pink 00 jeans (they're still a little tighter than i want but thems be the breaks when you do stupid things ykwim?) was the only thing that kept me from throwing up my hands this morning and eating EVERYTHING. Apparently I need to wear them forever, maybe sleep in them lmao ;)

Non expanding pants often keeps me in line.

My jeans felt tight on Wednesday, but my skirt has fallen down to my hip bones this morning. What is up with that?! And does anyone have a safety pin?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Or tweezers? My ear buds hung on the arm of my chair and they broke off in my phone. Why am I having a Monday on Friday?!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Or tweezers? My ear buds hung on the arm of my chair and they broke off in my phone. Why am I having a Monday on Friday?!!

Mondays on Friday are just WRONG!!! Hope your day gets better, Mel!

gsd1sxqie7pr.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

gsd1sxqie7pr.jpg

It is not. I am now having to listen to my coworkers drama instead of Christmas music. Come on 3:30!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

gsd1sxqie7pr.jpg

It is not. I am now having to listen to my coworkers drama instead of Christmas music. Come on 3:30!!!

Dislike!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

gsd1sxqie7pr.jpg

Dislike!

So, I told IT guru Hubby what happened and he ordered me blue tooth headphones. It won't fix it today, but I <3 him!!!

Well done, Mel's hubby!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

They are meh

The Quest ones :'( ?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a slippery shirt today and it won't stay tucked in. Confession - I tucked it into my undies. Worked awesome! LOL

:D
  • raymax4
    Options

Mabel you will have Friday on Monday.