Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Or tweezers? My ear buds hung on the arm of my chair and they broke off in my phone. Why am I having a Monday on Friday?!!

Mondays on Friday are just WRONG!!! Hope your day gets better, Mel!

gsd1sxqie7pr.jpg

It is not. I am now having to listen to my coworkers drama instead of Christmas music. Come on 3:30!!!

Dislike!

So, I told IT guru Hubby what happened and he ordered me blue tooth headphones. It won't fix it today, but I <3 him!!!

What a good man you have
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Or tweezers? My ear buds hung on the arm of my chair and they broke off in my phone. Why am I having a Monday on Friday?!!

gsd1sxqie7pr.jpg

It is not. I am now having to listen to my coworkers drama instead of Christmas music. Come on 3:30!!!

Dislike!

So, I told IT guru Hubby what happened and he ordered me blue tooth headphones. It won't fix it today, but I <3 him!!!

What a good man you have

He has seen the phone now and thinks he can get the broken half out. I told him to eat dinner first.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

gsd1sxqie7pr.jpg

Having this show up in my house would definitely have made my day better.
  • Oberon21
    edited December 2016
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Hello again.

I find the 'ideal body weight' conversation interesting as ever. According to BMI, I need to get to below 140 to be scraping into the healthy range (I'm 5'2"). I don't think I've been there since I was 17. At best just before I got pregnant, I was in the mid 150s and I thought I looked great. Currently I am mid 160s and I don't think I look horrendous, even though my BMI at 30.3 labels me as obese. Maybe I carry weight well, or maybe I'm a fat girl in denial. Who knows. I'm still trying because I know from past experience I will feel better the closer I get to 140.

HI! I always love when you swing by. I think if you are happy where you are and think you look great then THAT is your ideal weight!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    Hello again.

I find the 'ideal body weight' conversation interesting as ever. According to BMI, I need to get to below 140 to be scraping into the healthy range (I'm 5'2"). I don't think I've been there since I was 17. At best just before I got pregnant, I was in the mid 150s and I thought I looked great. Currently I am mid 160s and I don't think I look horrendous, even though my BMI at 30.3 labels me as obese. Maybe I carry weight well, or maybe I'm a fat girl in denial. Who knows. I'm still trying because I know from past experience I will feel better the closer I get to 140.

HI! I always love when you swing by. I think if you are happy where you are and think you look great then THAT is your ideal weight!

Ditto thid
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    In the new products thread it was mentioned that Quest is coming out with protein cookies soooo I'm doomed lmao. You should endeavor to try all the protein cookies far and wide so I can live vicariously through you ;)

I thought I read that Quest was supposed to have ice cream & Fiber One was supposed to have some kind of ice cream too.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    In the new products thread it was mentioned that Quest is coming out with protein cookies soooo I'm doomed lmao. You should endeavor to try all the protein cookies far and wide so I can live vicariously through you ;)

I thought I read that Quest was supposed to have ice cream & Fiber One was supposed to have some kind of ice cream too.

I wouldn't have access to that because basically no one will ship frozen food to my small town neck of Canada. We're so isolated we still get original recipe Quest bars lol. Tell me how it is when it's released!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession - I'm thinking about eating at maintenance through New Year's. Too much yumminess going on!

I made that decision weeks ago. 3/4 of my kids have birthdays, plus all the rest of the Yum.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess I wanted Nutter Butters, ran out and ate a pack of them. It was only 8 but 480 calories of cookies. I will admit 8 Nutter Butters does make you pretty icky. But I ate them all anyway. :smiley:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession - I'm thinking about eating at maintenance through New Year's. Too much yumminess going on!

I feel you, I'm doing a full marathon training run on the morning of the 31st because my inlaws' New years party...is doom lol.

I confess that today I ate Christmas cookies with homemade buttercream. I feel physically awful already because I was back in keto and gluten now murders me (of course lmao) but honestly no regrets because I didn't go crazy and making them with my oldest two was a lot of fun now that my middle girl "gets" Christmas being almost three. Sometimes life has to be about more than the numbers <3 (and I'm still in deficit so there's that)

At least you got to eat the cookies for them to murder you. I could not eat one cookie and still sit up to type.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

I feel you, I'm doing a full marathon training run on the morning of the 31st because my inlaws' New years party...is doom lol.

I confess that today I ate Christmas cookies with homemade buttercream. I feel physically awful already because I was back in keto and gluten now murders me (of course lmao) but honestly no regrets because I didn't go crazy and making them with my oldest two was a lot of fun now that my middle girl "gets" Christmas being almost three. Sometimes life has to be about more than the numbers <3 (and I'm still in deficit so there's that)

At least you got to eat the cookies for them to murder you. I could not eat one cookie and still sit up to type.

This is true, poor you :( . The lot are headed to my husbands' work in the morning. I sent slutty brownies in last week, I feel like the office mom lmao
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

This is true, poor you :( . The lot are headed to my husbands' work in the morning. I sent slutty brownies in last week, I feel like the office mom lmao

I'm sure they love you. And I am sorry for whining. I want to eat all the cookies. I have a food processor and GF flour, I just need to get my bottom in gear and make Christmas shortbread cookies for myself.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I confess that even though it is cold outside and I did not have the extra calories for it, I ate a serving of peppermint ice cream before bed.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Woo-hoo!! My Bluetooth headphones are out for delivery. I confess that if I had to come to work without then tomorrow, I might hurt someone. I forgot how much my coworkers complain about the same stuff over and over. It's probably why I started listening to music in the first place.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess that I LOVE my new Bluetooth headphones.

Yay for drowning out co-irkers!!! :p
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession - I cannot find any desire to workout or eat right. I don't know if it's the cold, or the upcoming holiday, or what. Ugh.

I WILL go to the gym this evening. I WILL.