Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    xmas6.jpg

LMAO @italian_buju that would so be Kyrie.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    For all you cat lovers, they have a network
    truq8bvf1ggq.png

This is why I don't have cats. (that and allergies.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Hi, Kelly!!! Nice to see you.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Hi Susie, Patricia, Wendy, and Mel!! I feel so loved! :blush:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Funny-Christmas-Memes-04.jpg

funny-christmas-meme.png

Well Kellyjellybellyjelly that was a downer. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Ugh I so don't want to wrap presents today, but really it's the only time I'll have to wrap in a somewhat decent manner :D.

I am still convinced the lazy way of gifts bags is the way to go.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Hi Susie, Patricia, Wendy, and Mel!! I feel so loved! :blush:

But of course! You should!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Why oh why will my black eye not post? Sigh. Well fyi I managed to give myself a black eye last night feeding porch kitties. Bent over and smacked my eye socket into the wrought iron chair.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

funny-christmas-meme.png

Pretty much sums up how I feel this holiday season.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Why oh why will my black eye not post? Sigh. Well fyi I managed to give myself a black eye last night feeding porch kitties. Bent over and smacked my eye socket into the wrought iron chair.

Ouch! That chair should not jump out at you like that!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Owwww!
  • Oberon21
    Options

funny-christmas-meme.png

Pretty much sums up how I feel this holiday season.

I'm sorry. I imagine working retail can definitely wreck the holidays for anyone. :(
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Tried again still no go. Weird.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

There is another reason not to have a cat. Or maybe to not have a wrought iron chair. Ouch!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Confession: I start StrongCurves tonight as my marathon cross training and I am dreading it. I know I need to but I really hate lifting :( . Also I've been trying to nail down my BF% via those pictoral charts so I could set BF goals against it but I am flaming out. Why are all the sub 20's clearly physique competitors?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Confession: I start StrongCurves tonight as my marathon cross training and I am dreading it. I know I need to but I really hate lifting :( . Also I've been trying to nail down my BF% via those pictoral charts so I could set BF goals against it but I am flaming out. Why are all the sub 20's clearly physique competitors?

Because the human female evolved for childbirth and any bf% below 20 is not optimal for that job. Reminding myself of this biological fact and of how awful I looked at 7.5% and 138 lbs keeps me sane.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Ouch!

Reminds me of the time we were camping and my grandma bent over for something and got a marshmallow stick right up the nose. Bled forever. One of our family's more hilarious stories! :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Ouch!

Reminds me of the time we were camping and my grandma bent over for something and got a marshmallow stick right up the nose. Bled forever. One of our family's more hilarious stories! :D

Ouch for your grandma. I would so totally do that.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

Because the human female evolved for childbirth and any bf% below 20 is not optimal for that job. Reminding myself of this biological fact and of how awful I looked at 7.5% and 138 lbs keeps me sane.

Yeah that makes sense, I just find the charts hard to follow as a result though ykwim? I have a bodybuilder friend whose opinion was 18% and that Navy calculator gave me about the same so I think I'll just say 20% and aim for what looks more like 18 on the charts I guess, I'm never going to be a figure competitor though lol. It's one of those "my legs are 15%, my stomach is lmao%" situations -_- .

On the positive side I survived cross training day ;)
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

OUCH!