Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Ninjabread men!

uh2zvax9motx.jpg
    667hx6qjaofo.jpg

These look great!!! I love love love these!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I almost bought vegan icecream at walmart on Tuesday but resisted as I knew the pint wouldn't last the night in spite of the "4 servings" calorie count.

Have you tried Tofutti Marry Me ice cream bars? They're really good! Not sure if they have them at Walmart though..

I haven't tried any vegan ice cream. I'm scared to. Portion control and self will with food isn't a strong point. I do NOT need to start thinking about yummy ice cream. But I LOVE the name of those bars. So cute! I see that Talenti ice cream you guys used to talk about everywhere now.

Ahh, gotcha! I'm bad with portion control..so I get it!
    I've never tried Talenti either.

I literally have no food in my house. Because it doesn't last. You would think at 48 I would be able to control it, but nope. If I know it's there it must be eaten.

I'm the same when I have tempting stuff in the house. I can only keep my regular foods here. No special treats allowed unless I plan for them to be eaten that very same day.
    I would be really bad if I always ate out at restaurants though. That's when I treat myself. If someone else is going to cook me a meal, it's going to be delicious and lots of calories! :p

I'm pretty good in restaurants. But if I do go all out I refuse to take anything leftover home. I figure I can only get away with it once. :smiley:

Do you still hide candy in your son's closet? ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that I just broke my own cardinal rule. I drank a hard cider because I felt like I need a drink. I could drink another one too, but I won't become my dad today. I. Will. Not.

I don't think hard cider is going to take you down a dangerous path.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I almost bought vegan icecream at walmart on Tuesday but resisted as I knew the pint wouldn't last the night in spite of the "4 servings" calorie count.

Have you tried Tofutti Marry Me ice cream bars? They're really good! Not sure if they have them at Walmart though..

I haven't tried any vegan ice cream. I'm scared to. Portion control and self will with food isn't a strong point. I do NOT need to start thinking about yummy ice cream. But I LOVE the name of those bars. So cute! I see that Talenti ice cream you guys used to talk about everywhere now.

I literally have no food in my house. Because it doesn't last. You would think at 48 I would be able to control it, but nope. If I know it's there it must be eaten.

I'm the same when I have tempting stuff in the house. I can only keep my regular foods here. No special treats allowed unless I plan for them to be eaten that very same day.
    I would be really bad if I always ate out at restaurants though. That's when I treat myself. If someone else is going to cook me a meal, it's going to be delicious and lots of calories! :p

I'm pretty good in restaurants. But if I do go all out I refuse to take anything leftover home. I figure I can only get away with it once. :smiley:

Haha, nope. I just don't buy it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    And Oreo truffles (the pictures posted in the wrong order).

lubuaoi6jwzr.jpg
    6nxbwldcfwvi.jpg
    dsftepvw0eqh.jpg

I used to make something similar with peanut butter, crushed graham crackers, confectionary sugar. Rolled into a ball then covered in melted chocolate and I would freeze them. They tasted like Reese's peanut butter cups. Mmmm

My grandma made those. We called them buckeye balls.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    BTW why does your son have a shirt that has a superman emblem on top of batman?

From the Batman v Superman movie.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Tami, are the Oreo truffles just 1 package of crushed Oreos mixed with 1 block of cream cheese and covered in chocolate? I'm thinking of making them. Thanks! They look great, by the way. And the Ninjabread cookies are adorable!

Yep! Pretty easy!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just broke my own cardinal rule. I drank a hard cider because I felt like I need a drink. I could drink another one too, but I won't become my dad today. I. Will. Not.

6 of them would and I seriously wanted to drink them all yesterday. I didn't let myself. I just broke my own rule about drinking when I need a drink.
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Ohhh My lol its okay sweety it sounds like something i would have to do

i think it might still be good , just a little water ..

i try to log my weight higher than i weigh like log 221 when i weigh 220 , that way im alway ahead of the game i guess .. dont know why ,,,,i weigh what i weigh

good luck everyone
  • Oberon21
    Options

Ahh. I guess I missed that one. Who won? :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    And Oreo truffles (the pictures posted in the wrong order).

lubuaoi6jwzr.jpg
    6nxbwldcfwvi.jpg
    dsftepvw0eqh.jpg

I used to make something similar with peanut butter, crushed graham crackers, confectionary sugar. Rolled into a ball then covered in melted chocolate and I would freeze them. They tasted like Reese's peanut butter cups. Mmmm

My grandma made those. We called them buckeye balls.

They were my mom's recipe not sure where they came from. I used to do all the Christmas cookies when I was a kid.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yep best plan! Easier when you don't have 5 year old in the house.
  • Oberon21
    Options

6 of them would and I seriously wanted to drink them all yesterday. I didn't let myself. I just broke my own rule about drinking when I need a drink.

Yea, exactly why I am back off wine. 1 glass turns to 3. All or nothing that seems to be me.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

LOL. I don't know...
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Yep best plan! Easier when you don't have 5 year old in the house.

True, but luckily, he's not much of a sweets person. He'd prefer salty and that works out great for me because I only crave sweets!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Ninjabread men!

uh2zvax9motx.jpg
    667hx6qjaofo.jpg

I bought a package of those to make on Christmas at Five & Below.

Looks like your son had a blast making all the cookies.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't know how I'm going to survive running restrictions (emergency appendectomy on Wednesday)- this is hell!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess that I don't know how I'm going to survive running restrictions (emergency appendectomy on Wednesday)- this is hell!

Yikes! Hope everything goes well!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

LOL. I don't know...

I didn't see it, so this is inadmissible hearsay, but I was told Superman won. I never got a good explanation as to why they were fighting, though.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

Praying for you. I don't know how you're going to survive the restrictions with small kids. (isn't the lifting limit less than 15 pounds?)