Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 - Are you still out there? Checking up on you. I don't want that hypothyroidism chick to run you off. You were absolutely correct with your advice.

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

It definitely went south fast! I got fed up and went to get some stepping, after a good waste of thirty minutes. Ugh.

LOL at the meme though!

Yay! I was worried about you. Way to get some steps in. You can give hypo-girl the credit for those. LOL

Ha. I would, except that all that time I took to help her out would have been my walking time otherwise. :p

Doh. Well, we can blame her for the lost ones, then. :D

I'm tooootally up for that. :D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess that Mr. Susie and I's anniversary is coming up in three days, and I'm planning to eat ALL the food! I'm still debating between going out to a really awesome restaurant or baking something really decadent at home. The baking at home might turn out to be a problem, since I'll end up having lots of baking stuff left over! I'm not sure how well my will-power will stand up to that...

Happy anniversary, you little lovebirds!!! Both options sound awesome to me.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Hiii!!! In to help with getting to 2000 or 2017.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

What's wrong with that? I wear a bra to keep my girls looking perky. I don't see this as any different...
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I confess that Mr. Susie and I's anniversary is coming up in three days, and I'm planning to eat ALL the food! I'm still debating between going out to a really awesome restaurant or baking something really decadent at home. The baking at home might turn out to be a problem, since I'll end up having lots of baking stuff left over! I'm not sure how well my will-power will stand up to that...

Thanks! <3 My ultra-special every-year anniversary food is a giiiant chocolate chip cookie stuffed with MORE chocolate and topped with vanilla ice cream. 1400 calories a serving. Possibly a bad idea. :D
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    We've got friends over for lunch tomorrow ...it is a rule in my house that we always offer 3 puddings ...I've put them in my recipe builder and one of them is 870 calories a portion...I have no plans on eating it but it was yummy licking my fingers (I logged it)

With that amount of calories it must be delicious...what is it?
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Our anniversary is in one week! 15 years! <3

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Susie!!

Thanks Kelly! It's always super great to see you! And happy anniversary to you too!!! <3 Are you planning to go to Silly's to celebrate? :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/

Hugs, LeeAnn! Do the best you can and join me for the hard reset January 1. :*

I will start cleaning things out on Dec. 26th!! We don't really do lots of social things through New Year, so I can get a bit of a head start. But I will be right there will you.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Hey look, we bumped the thread up enough for people to see ancient posts! And I confess that I'm absolutely shocked that @Sued0nim is a poster that I was very familiar with (from seeing some excellent advice posted in the forum threads way back then) by a completely different username (I remember that pudding post very well!) but now I can't remember the old username... :D
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm just a lurker but I'll try and help for the 2000 or 2017.

Happy early anniversary, @Susieq_1994 and @kelly_c_77 !!!!

Thanks! <3 My ultra-special every-year anniversary food is a giiiant chocolate chip cookie stuffed with MORE chocolate and topped with vanilla ice cream. 1400 calories a serving. Possibly a bad idea. :D

:yum: *drools*
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Hi @ivygirl1937! We love new posters! It's great to meet you, and thanks! :)
  • crosbylee
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 - Are you still out there? Checking up on you. I don't want that hypothyroidism chick to run you off. You were absolutely correct with your advice.

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

It definitely went south fast! I got fed up and went to get some stepping, after a good waste of thirty minutes. Ugh.

LOL at the meme though!

Yay! I was worried about you. Way to get some steps in. You can give hypo-girl the credit for those. LOL

Geez, that gal didn't want to listen to anything. Funny that some of the later ones pointed out the weighing food again. Maybe she will realize she really does not know how much she is eating if she does not weigh it. Funny how that works.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    I just read most of that thread and :open_mouth:
  • crosbylee
    Options
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/

Hugs! To make you feel better, I confess that I've gained 50 pounds this year through all-out binge eating. :(

@Susieq_1994 - I hope it gets better soon!! It has been stressful the last part of the year, but I can't blame anyone but me for what I gained.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I just read most of that thread and :open_mouth:

And you even missed out on the posts she edited...
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

LOL at the meme though!

Geez, that gal didn't want to listen to anything. Funny that some of the later ones pointed out the weighing food again. Maybe she will realize she really does not know how much she is eating if she does not weigh it. Funny how that works.

Pretty sure I mentioned that to her like three times. :p
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

Thanks Kelly! It's always super great to see you! And happy anniversary to you too!!! <3 Are you planning to go to Silly's to celebrate? :)

We will go to silly's if they're open. They have stupid winter hours! :(
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Hugs! To make you feel better, I confess that I've gained 50 pounds this year through all-out binge eating. :(

@Susieq_1994 - I hope it gets better soon!! It has been stressful the last part of the year, but I can't blame anyone but me for what I gained.

Yep, same here. It's all me! I'm pretty proud of myself, I've been back to logging for 1.5 months now... But in the meantime I've gained a grand total of about 90 pounds. Woohoo? :neutral:
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

We will go to silly's if they're open. They have stupid winter hours! :(

Aww, boo to that!! I hope they're open and you can get your favorite dessert! :)