Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to Son 2! Thanks y'all for being here with me during the crazy passing out days.

Happy birthday to him!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Okay, Susie. I am on terminal hold so I will try to push the page count up for you. I really want to go to lunch instead of being on hold. I need to walk. I am sick of this chair!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 - Are you still out there? Checking up on you. I don't want that hypothyroidism chick to run you off. You were absolutely correct with your advice.

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    We might not even make 2000, which was the first number, right?

Yep. Unless people get reeeeally inspired to post some holiday-related confessions. :p

That other thread went crazy quick, huh? WOW!

For those of you not in-the-know... (Nevermind, OP edited out most of her comments)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10490878/hypothyroidism-and-weight-loss/p1

...Because who wants the real answer when you can blame all your problems on a medical issue. Bah humbug!
  • amandaiams
    amandaiams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im battling a drinking problem (I really enjoy beer and wine) and am trying to wean off safely. With the holidays coming up, it's gonna suck *kitten*.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    amandaiams wrote: »
    Im battling a drinking problem (I really enjoy beer and wine) and am trying to wean off safely. With the holidays coming up, it's gonna suck *kitten*.

Be cautious. Alcohol DT's are very dangerous, even deadly. Not sure that is your situation, but be careful!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/

Hugs, LeeAnn! Do the best you can and join me for the hard reset January 1. :*
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    amandaiams wrote: »

Hugs to you- alcoholism and drinking issues are very difficult to cope with for so many people (I grew up in a home with an alcoholic). You are doing such a brave and wonderful thing <3
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 - Are you still out there? Checking up on you. I don't want that hypothyroidism chick to run you off. You were absolutely correct with your advice.

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

It definitely went south fast! I got fed up and went to get some stepping, after a good waste of thirty minutes. Ugh.

LOL at the meme though!
  • quiksylver296
    edited December 2016
    Options

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

It definitely went south fast! I got fed up and went to get some stepping, after a good waste of thirty minutes. Ugh.

LOL at the meme though!

Yay! I was worried about you. Way to get some steps in. You can give hypo-girl the credit for those. LOL
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Hugs! To make you feel better, I confess that I've gained 50 pounds this year through all-out binge eating. :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have eaten all of the gluten free food in the snackday set up in the break room and that I love no regrets.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    We might not even make 2000, which was the first number, right?

Yep. Unless people get reeeeally inspired to post some holiday-related confessions. :p

That other thread went crazy quick, huh? WOW!

For those of you not in-the-know... (Nevermind, OP edited out most of her comments)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10490878/hypothyroidism-and-weight-loss/p1

...Because who wants the real answer when you can blame all your problems on a medical issue. Bah humbug!

That's what I was thinking, though it makes me sad when people just refuse to understand how much control they really have if they would just own it.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Okay, Susie. I am on terminal hold so I will try to push the page count up for you. I really want to go to lunch instead of being on hold. I need to walk. I am sick of this chair!

Yay! Let's chat it up! ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hey! We made it another page! Keep it up, peeps!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

LOL at the meme though!

Yay! I was worried about you. Way to get some steps in. You can give hypo-girl the credit for those. LOL

Ha. I would, except that all that time I took to help her out would have been my walking time otherwise. :p
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I confess that I have eaten all of the gluten free food in the snackday set up in the break room and that I love no regrets.

I'd be doing the same thing if I had to sit in one place all day. When I get bored, I want to eat!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

LOL at the meme though!

Ha. I would, except that all that time I took to help her out would have been my walking time otherwise. :p

Doh. Well, we can blame her for the lost ones, then. :D
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I confess that Mr. Susie and I's anniversary is coming up in three days, and I'm planning to eat ALL the food! I'm still debating between going out to a really awesome restaurant or baking something really decadent at home. The baking at home might turn out to be a problem, since I'll end up having lots of baking stuff left over! I'm not sure how well my will-power will stand up to that...