Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just read most of that thread and :open_mouth:

And you even missed out on the posts she edited...

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.

I've actually seen a lot of people mention this, since you spend like half of your day at work and 1-2 meals. But I know that I'd be a bit worried about the weird looks, so I can understand those who don't want to do it. Remember the reeeeally old post in this thread where a lady said she took hers to the supermarket and weighed her vegetables? ;)

Yeah, that's one of the most popular confessions in this post, I think.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Yeah just a bunch of >:)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/

Hugs! To make you feel better, I confess that I've gained 50 pounds this year through all-out binge eating. :(

@Susieq_1994 - I hope it gets better soon!! It has been stressful the last part of the year, but I can't blame anyone but me for what I gained.

Yep, same here. It's all me! I'm pretty proud of myself, I've been back to logging for 1.5 months now... But in the meantime I've gained a grand total of about 90 pounds. Woohoo? :neutral:

You can get in on our hard reset, too!

I'm so in! I'm in three different challenges right now, trying to get myself all motivated. ;) I'm in a calorie logging challenge with Nicci and Patricia, a weight loss challenge with some non-MFP friends and my sister, and then of course the weekly step challenge, in which I try to beat @tobistat every week. ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Duly noted! ;) Will you tell me your old username? It's gonna bug me all night!

Jinx!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.

Yeah some of what she edited was still in other people's quotes from before she got to them! Haha
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Jinx!

Ha. Is it going to bug you all night too? (Or should I say afternoon?)
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Our anniversary is in one week! 15 years! <3

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Susie!!

Thanks Kelly! It's always super great to see you! And happy anniversary to you too!!! <3 Are you planning to go to Silly's to celebrate? :)

We will go to silly's if they're open. They have stupid winter hours! :(

Aww, boo to that!! I hope they're open and you can get your favorite dessert! :)

Thanks!!

I hope you enjoy dinner out or your decadent dessert at home! We'll expect pictures!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/

Hugs! To make you feel better, I confess that I've gained 50 pounds this year through all-out binge eating. :(

@Susieq_1994 - I hope it gets better soon!! It has been stressful the last part of the year, but I can't blame anyone but me for what I gained.

Yep, same here. It's all me! I'm pretty proud of myself, I've been back to logging for 1.5 months now... But in the meantime I've gained a grand total of about 90 pounds. Woohoo? :neutral:

I'm so in! I'm in three different challenges right now, trying to get myself all motivated. ;) I'm in a calorie logging challenge with Nicci and Patricia, a weight loss challenge with some non-MFP friends and my sister, and then of course the weekly step challenge, in which I try to beat @tobistat every week. ;)

You and Tobi are ridiculous on the fitbit steps. LOL ;) I feel good if I'm even in your general vicinity, steps-wise.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.

I've actually seen a lot of people mention this, since you spend like half of your day at work and 1-2 meals. But I know that I'd be a bit worried about the weird looks, so I can understand those who don't want to do it. Remember the reeeeally old post in this thread where a lady said she took hers to the supermarket and weighed her vegetables? ;)

Yeah, that's one of the most popular confessions in this post, I think.

Yup, it's quoted tons of times so people can give her kudos on her dedication! I wonder if she ever came back to see all of those kudos? :D
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

The truth. That's what you told her.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Yeah just a bunch of >:)

She went totally nuts on Quik before she went nuts on me. :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Jinx!

Probably not. :p
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

You and Tobi are ridiculous on the fitbit steps. LOL ;) I feel good if I'm even in your general vicinity, steps-wise.

Feel comforted by the fact that I'm unemployed and therefore I get to step and read all day long. :p If I was working I wouldn't get half of what I do!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

That one still gets quoted here!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

The truth. That's what you told her.

That reminds me of this movie quote Mr. Susie is always throwing at me (I don't know where it comes from, though).
    "The truth? THE TRUTH?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

^ I guess she couldn't handle the truth. ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Jinx!

Well, dang it, I have nothing better to wonder about!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Hi, Tami! Happy Anniversary to you as well!!

Good job bringing your scale to work, Lee Ann!

Good luck to all of you doing a 2017 reset!

I love seeing super old confessions being quoted!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Another page! Yay! I wonder if I'm going to get thrown into some kind of "too much posting in too little time" jail.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Jinx!

If it helps, Susie, it's going to bug me all day because I thought the same thing but I can't remember either!! (Have I mentioned I've been a lurker for a loooong time? :lol: )
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Jinx!

If it helps, Susie, it's going to bug me all day because I thought the same thing but I can't remember either!! (Have I mentioned I've been a lurker for a loooong time? :lol: )

Whoa, that's definitely a long time to be lurking! That confession is probably over a year old by now. :D

But, I'm super glad to have someone else who's going to be driven slowly insane with this alongside me. Tell me if you remember, huh? ;)